Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: He's going to be in REal trouble

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Bones wrote:I don't know the reason why yet, but the clearing hotline number was at some point changed from 07983 094604 to 07455 372365

Bones mate they are mobile phone numbers, could be any number of reasons.
I am personally thinking non payment of the bill. I can only guess that any bank that receives one of the original cheques is going to struggle to call Peter as the number for the hotline has been changed
07983 numbers are allocated to EE.

07455 numbers are allocated to Three.

Change of network suggests an unpaid contract
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Or he just bought a new sim for a quid from the checkout at ASDA and swapped them out.

Iirc pre-pay sims get disconnected six months after your last call or top up, they're really good value at £12 for a year if all you wan it for is to receive calls.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
If Peter were smart, he'd be using one of them disposable cell phone numbers drug dealers use.
And snap the phone in half after every call requesting cheque 'clearance'
Peter is the danger.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Well 210368GP, as you said you was going to attend the last meeting in the sainsbury's car park, after driving up there in your 7 seater, to speak to Peter directly, I am sure you will be able to post your success after Monday's court case and tell everyone how the Court said that the housing association must accept were cheques :sarcasmon:

"That's the problem, i'm going to court on the 14th because the housing association is seeking an outright eviction.

I've spoken with Peter about an hour ago and will give it another go with these people."
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote: "That's the problem, i'm going to court on the 14th because the housing association is seeking an outright eviction.

I've spoken with Peter about an hour ago and will give it another go with these people."
Sorry guys, he's got me, I want an eviction hearing Monday, I'm going to convert.

Where do I sign up, and do they accept cheques?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

We all know the 'clearing hotline' is nothing of the sort, but I wonder if people who still have the old chequebooks (which originally contained 50 cheques, so potentially there is a fair old number of unused cheques sitting around) are aware that the number's different on the new chequebooks. Obviously nothing can clear one of these cheques but I bet lots of people have insisted that their creditors phone the clearing hotline only to hear a message saying that the number's no longer in service. :snicker:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

there's only 2 ways out for me pay up or get evicted.

There's your answer you dicksplash.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

NG3 wrote:
Bones wrote: "That's the problem, i'm going to court on the 14th because the housing association is seeking an outright eviction.

Sorry guys, he's got me, I want an eviction hearing Monday, I'm going to convert.

Where do I sign up, and do they accept cheques?
Is this the woman who posted on GOODF and then went apeshit at everybody who tried to help or the American lass?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

FatGambit wrote:
Is this the woman who posted on GOODF and then went apeshit at everybody who tried to help or the American lass?
It's the bloke who's tried to pay off his £3,500 rent arrears to Affinity Sutton Housing Association with a WeRe cheque. He's been into the woo for a while, it seems.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The American lass is awaiting her day in court, for an eviction. Meanwhile she has written to the American leasing company explaining that the cheque for $10,438.00 she wrote for the lease on the American flat isn't a foreign cheque. It isn't foreign, really. The company is legally obliged to accept it because of UK Laws, both the Bills of Exchange Act 1882 and the Deregulation (Bills of Exchange) Order 1996. And the cheque can be presented by fax to a UK fax number. But the cheque isn't foreign. Really.

If they think it is foreign, then they must provide the evidence.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:If they think it is foreign, then they must provide the evidence.
I think that the Manchester M1 2JQ as opposed to Manchester New Hampshire might be a hint, but then we seem to be dealing with industrial strength stupidity here.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

FatGambit wrote:Or he just bought a new sim for a quid from the checkout at ASDA and swapped them out.

Iirc pre-pay sims get disconnected six months after your last call or top up, they're really good value at £12 for a year if all you wan it for is to receive calls.
It's not even that. A SIM costs a quid or less, some are free, and a call from a call-box every 6 months will keep the line active so £1.00 per year rather than £12. If you send a txtmssge from a 3 mobile twice a year you can get that down to 6 pence.

I used to be quite in to 419 scambaiting and spent the square root of f**k all on SIMs.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mufc1959 wrote:
FatGambit wrote:
It's the bloke who's tried to pay off his £3,500 rent arrears to Affinity Sutton Housing Association with a WeRe cheque. He's been into the woo for a while, it seems.
Yet with two days to go to a Court case that may well see him evicted, he continues down the woo route of "I'm telling you how it is gonna be."

Affinity are one of the biggest HA in the UK. Getting a black mark from them, even if he wakes up and smells the coffee at the eleventh hour is going to leave him on a knife edge re his housing situation for a long time to come. Stunningly stupid does not come close to covering what this half-wit has done.

Well done Peter, another roaring success for you and your cheques, not that you will care of course.
Last edited by Skeleton on Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
CommonOrGarden
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by CommonOrGarden »

Peter Cheque Fraudster Of England is at it again......

educate yourselves...educate yourselves....educate yourselves
THE BIGGEST SCAM (er.... that's not WeRe Bank by the way!) - SOME VERY BASIC EDUCATION FOR THE QUATLOOSERS AND ALL THE OTHER SHILLS & TROLLS OUT THERE WHO TRY TO UNDERMINE OUR WORK....particularly 7mins 40 secs.
The question then has to be to the shills and trolls who have attempted to besmirch our good efforts...."WHY HAVE YOU NOT EXPOSED THE GOVERNMENT, TREASURY, POLITICO SHAM/SCAM WITH 1/100TH OF THE ENERGY THAT YOU DIRECT AT US? Why do you have such a blind spot for the "biggest of rip-offs" yet precocious and infantile rhetoric directed towards WeRe Bank?
We the answer is clear for all to decipher is it not...
https://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0

Apparently WeRe trying to besmirch his "good work". I ask what good work? all this crook is good at is suckering people in with dud cheques that are now leading to court hearings and folk getting made homeless. Well done Peter, making folk homeless and destitute, I bet your mother is proud.....
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

Jeffrey wrote:
Zeke_the_Meek wrote:
If Peter were smart, he'd be using one of them disposable cell phone numbers drug dealers use.
And snap the phone in half after every call requesting cheque 'clearance'
Peter is the danger.
"Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I sucker out of these WeRe idiots a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop peddling my woo on Facebook? A scam big enough that it has raised not one, but two entire threads of pure comedy on Quatloos goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me and my dodgy cheque books.

No, you clearly don't know who you're shilling, so let me clue you in: I am not being conned, Jeffrey. I am the con.

A guy opens his door and gets fleeced and you think that of me?

No.

I am the one who fleeces!"
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Peter of England
Why do you have such a blind spot for the "biggest of rip-offs" yet precocious and infantile rhetoric directed towards WeRe Bank?
Peter we know you read "your" thread, hence your usual rhetoric in reply, but read the sentence I have quoted again, strikes me your accusing us of not seeing bigger rip-offs and directing our attention to Weird Bank.

The rip-offs your suggesting we are missing are myths and figments of your warped imagination. Our "rhetoric" or comments on Weird Bank are in the main facts, with some educated speculation posted from the evidence available.

Your sentence does though prove you know very well your bank is fraudulent, your a con-man and you are a rip-off merchant. You also seem happy to sit back and blame the system, your customer's in fact anything but yourself when your cheques unsurprisingly don't work.

People are losing their homes and ruining their lives because of you Peter, how does that sit with you? Yes it is their choice to join your con and use your cheques having paid of course in real hard cash, but you are the root cause of the situation they find themselves in.

Your not a man Peter, your not worthy of that title. Your scum.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Expose what exactly? Pay with one of 'their' cheques (funds permitting) = people get to keep their homes,

pay with one of your cheques = out on the street, homeless !!

Which is the scam, which is doing more harm !?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

CommonOrGarden wrote: https://youtu.be/iFDe5kUUyT0
The moment a video on YouTube says its a secret TPTB don't wan't you to see you know it's BS, because if it was a video of a secret TPTB don't wan't you to see it wouldn't be there.

Most of their "secrets" are recycled junk that we've all seen before, and in many cases for decades.

A note for some of the suckers that read here, just because you've only just heard it, and fallen for it, it doesn't follow that it's news to the rest of us.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

longdog wrote:
FatGambit wrote:Or he just bought a new sim for a quid from the checkout at ASDA and swapped them out.

It's not even that. A SIM costs a quid or less, some are free, and a call from a call-box every 6 months will keep the line active so £1.00 per year rather than £12. If you send a txtmssge from a 3 mobile twice a year you can get that down to 6 pence.

I used to be quite in to 419 scambaiting and spent the square root of f**k all on SIMs.
Yeah I had an Orange phone that didn't have the top up restriction, I went for what seemed like a decade without topping it up, the only reason I had to change was the phone took up flight off the dashboard out the passenger window once and ended up in millions of pieces, and Orange wouldn't supply a new like for like sim, they wanted me to move onto one the new packages.
Last edited by FatGambit on Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter of England
Why do you have such a blind spot for the "biggest of rip-offs" yet precocious and infantile rhetoric directed towards WeRe Bank?
Peter, for argument's sake, let us agree that the whole banking system is one of the biggest rip-offs ever. Now that we have that out of the way it does not alter the fact that everything we have said about the WeRe bank is true. Even if the High Street banks really do act in a fraudulent manner it does not mean that the WeRe bank does not. The WeRe bank does. Even if mainstream bankers really are all conmen it alters nothing. You are still a conman.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.