Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Bones »

From Facebook - remember Chrisy claims "Fighting Unsustainable Housing Because We Care" has nothing to do with the BNP :snicker:

Bones

Post by Bones »

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Chrisy Morris, as demonstrated by his own videos, is a bullying self-important self-righteous thug. These are probably the qualities BNP approve of, so I'm not surprised he has stood as a BNP candidate.

I could pick any example of Chrisy's unpleasantness. Police 101 call madness..... is a fair example. He ties up a police 101 operator for 7 minutes, demanding to know a geographical number for the police. The operator knows only about 101 and an 0345 number. Chrisy insists on a geographical number. Why does he want this? Chrisy has concocted a story about a vulnerable disabled old lady who needs to speak to the police about a non-emergency situation, that might develop into a 999 emergency. She has a phone with no credit, but can dial landlines for free.

Ok, the operator says, what is her problem? Chrisy says he doesn't know.

Ok, the operator says, give me her number, and I'll ring her. Chrisy says he can't because it's on his phone and he can't get it while he's talking on the phone.

Chrisy harangues the operator, accusing him of being happy that the old lady's problem will develop into a full emergency.

The operator finds the number on the force's public website that is for overseas callers, and gives it to Chrisy. Chrisy says thanks, but with a sarky comment.

Chrisy gave a false name to the police, "Mr Smith".

If he really wanted the information, Chrisy himself could have looked on the force's contact us web page. Much quicker and less hassle than phoning them. He could have done this while on the phone to the little old lady, and quickly given her the force's number.

It seems to me that Chrisy invented the entire story as an excuse to hassle the police and make a video, with the added bonus of him apparently helping a little old lady.
Bones

Post by Bones »

And on BNP TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkWCF-9w4kM

So much for Chrisy's claims :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have read that the Chrisy Morris fun club are claiming that the BNP official twitter account, is actually fake and is not operated by the BNP.

Well for those poor deluded souls, take a look on the BNP site they have a twitter feed on there and the below are pictures of Chrisy Morris taken from the BNP website

Yet, his leaflet, which was paid for by the BNP states

Bones

Post by Bones »

So Tom and Chrisy both have film crews following them.. Please have a film crew following Colon too.. Can't wait to watch these shows
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Bones wrote:Yet, his leaflet, which was paid for by the BNP states
That is bizarre. Why would a political party pay for flyers in which the candidate disavows themselves of that party?

Is this behavior normal in the UK? Is it normal for fringe party candidates to try and hide that affiliation, like Morris is doing here?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I would imagine that was his leaflet before the BNP signed him up and not the actual one they used in campaining
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
#six

Post by #six »

Bones wrote:I have read that the Chrisy Morris fun club are claiming that the BNP official twitter account, is actually fake and is not operated by the BNP.

Well for those poor deluded souls, take a look on the BNP site they have a twitter feed on there and the below are pictures of Chrisy Morris taken from the BNP website

<snip>
I feel dirty just reading those screen grabs. I now have to go and wash my eyes with bleach.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bones wrote:
Yet, his leaflet, which was paid for by the BNP states

Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries.

We appreciate you taking the time to contact us with your enquiry regarding this particular programme as you would like to know if this is in production and will be broadcast on Channel 4. May we advise that as Channel 4 does not make any of the programmes it transmits but rather commissions or purchases them from independent production companies and distributors, we do not hold the information you require.

May we further advise that as our schedules are only set two weeks in advance, as anything after these two weeks are subject to change we would not hold this information until the programme has been purchased by Channel 4 and a broadcasting date is released.

We hope this information will be of use to you and are sorry that we are unable to assist you further.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us here at Channel 4 and for your interest in our programming.
Bones

Post by Bones »

What also bothers me about that leaflet is the "Our Side" - now it has been proven that the "Our Side" that Chrisy joined was in fact the BNP.

"you will clearly see having chrisy morris on OUR SIDE he will make a difference"

Funny, it also says that he does not intend to join one and then the very next paragraph says he has joined one

I also noticed that after it has been proven that Chrisy ran as a candidate for the BNP, he has now posted an anti racist video on his FB page.

His latest effort to deflect from running as a BNP Candidate is to ring the Police up about them going around to his Mum's house to see if that is where he lives. As usual he tries to give it billy big balls on the phone and just makes himself look more of an idiot.

Interesting that he claims Channel 4 are making a program about him, when channel 4 have said that they don't make programs. Wasn't it also "channel 4" that were following Tom around ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not BNP honest Govna

"Fighting Unsustainable Housing Because We Care"

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/_ ... mes-rp.pdf

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/_ ... e-rp2d.pdf

Following registration, a party’s registered descriptions are protected for its own use for electoral purposes. Only candidates who have been authorised by the party’s nominating officer are entitled to use a party’s registered name or description on a ballot paper
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

At most elections in the UK a candidate can choose to stand using either the registered party name or a registered description
That explains a lot. Candidates of extreme parties can hide that fact by running under a misleading description like "Fighting Unsustainable Housing Because We Care". I wonder if the BNP's surprise victory came largely because people didn't know they were voting for the BNP.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I wonder if it worth someone making a complaint :whistle:

https://www.aboutmyvote.co.uk/

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

There was a TV film crew at the Glossop eviction where Chrisy Morris got arrested. It was Nine Lives Media who are making a film called "Bailiff Busters" for Channel 4's Cutting Edge series. Director is Colin Stone. Channel 4 announced this last June (Google it). Is that the same film company following Crawfraud?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Nine Lives Media who are making a tv programme called bailiff busters

Do you or your partner need help to get on top of your money worries? Do you secretly spend money without telling your other half? Do you dream about sorting out your money in time for December, and getting through Christmas without that financial headache?

Nine Lives Media would like to hear from families who are in serious need of a money makeover.

Our team of experts want to speak to spenders who are up for making big life changes.

Get in touch: lyndsay.rowan@ninelivesmedia.co.uk
T: 0161 832 2007
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Nine Lives Media have 'sold' the idea of this documentary to Channel 4 with the following blurb:

"Bailiff Busters (w/t)
Meet the new grass roots campaigners with a mission to prevent people being evicted by standing up to bailiffs. As a result of the housing crisis, over a thousand people a week are losing their homes. This documentary follows the eviction resistance campaigners dedicated to trying to keep families in their homes by stopping the bailiffs in their tracks."
Production Company: Nine Lives Media, Director: Colin Stone, Executive Producer: Ricardo Pollack and Cat Lewis.

Yet they spent ages filming Rekha Patel who clearly doesn't fit the above "housing crisis" description. She owned outright a £200k house and got evicted after damaging neighbouring property, not taking responsibility for it, losing in court then hooking up with FMoTL. Stupidity not 'Housing Crisis' but will Nine Lives do a balanced story?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

https://m.facebook.com/Fighting-unsusta ... ale2=en_GB

The official BNP site on Facebook which clearly shows that they had him listed as a candidate well before he tried the "independent" lie.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think you are trying to argue the point that Chrissy isn't a congenital liar and blowhard, points already long proven. Now we can just add wannabe politician to the mix. Can't help wondering if they actually vetted him before hooking up with him. One way or another it says a lot about them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.