Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by PeanutGallery »

letissier14 wrote: [Good information]
This clearly proves beyond doubt that Chrisy Morris was never an independent candidate
It is perhaps even more damning if you look at what Chrisy would have needed to do in order to stand as a candidate for a political party. First off he would need to have given the electoral commission a certificate of authorisation. Chrisy
was a candidate authorised by the BNP to stand for them and use one of their registered political descriptions.

As for the slogan, I am not sure they realise that it does not mean what they think it means. They have gone with Fighting sustainable housing because we care, I believe they wished to state Fighting for sustainable housing because we care but sadly had to trim a word down. As it is the slogan reads that they don't actually want sustainable housing in the UK. Admittedly given the usual advice given by Chrisy et al in regard to paying for debt or services used, I would actually surmise that the slogan is accurate in Chrisy's case, he does fight the concept of sustainable housing, simply because a house could not be sustained if the occupier did not pay to sustain it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
#six

Post by #six »

PeanutGallery wrote:
letissier14 wrote: [Good information]
This clearly proves beyond doubt that Chrisy Morris was never an independent candidate
It is perhaps even more damning if you look at what Chrisy would have needed to do in order to stand as a candidate for a political party. First off he would need to have given the electoral commission a certificate of authorisation. Chrisy
was a candidate authorised by the BNP to stand for them and use one of their registered political descriptions.

As for the slogan, I am not sure they realise that it does not mean what they think it means. They have gone with Fighting sustainable housing because we care, I believe they wished to state Fighting for sustainable housing because we care but sadly had to trim a word down. As it is the slogan reads that they don't actually want sustainable housing in the UK. Admittedly given the usual advice given by Chrisy et al in regard to paying for debt or services used, I would actually surmise that the slogan is accurate in Chrisy's case, he does fight the concept of sustainable housing, simply because a house could not be sustained if the occupier did not pay to sustain it.
it would have made more sense if it said "supporting" rather than fighting but given the number of convictions for violence BNP members have I guess it's hard for them to use any other word.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

If we're picking slogans for BNP and Chrisy, I'd suggest:
Fighting anyone because we can.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Funny how by saying unsustainable housing is not BNP, he confirms he is a racist by acknowledging BNP is a racist party, to which unsustainable housing is a registered BNP name. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The tweet was from @BritishNationalParty, FFS. How obtuse can people be?
Bones

Post by Bones »

TheNewSaint wrote:The tweet was from @BritishNationalParty, FFS. How obtuse can people be?
Hey, don't forget this BNP Tweet too
Real people #BNP Chairman Adam Walker & Cllr Richard Perry earlier today, knocking doors & connecting with other real people. Vote BNP!

But he wasn't a BNP candidate - honest
Bones

Post by Bones »

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Definition: Unsustainable Housing, housing that one of them might move into.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Now we just need to know, if those are real people, who are the fake people?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Isn't it sort of like saying Oswald Mosley wasn't a Nazi?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One thing we can be sure of is that if they voluntarily associated themselves with him and didn't check him out or even after they did, I would seriously suspect their common sense and judgment abilities, and at the very worst short on integrity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062850691
check out the David Icke.com forum above on Chrisy Morris. They're arguing about whether Quatloos is worth paying attention to or not! Hilarious.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

He Who Knows wrote:They're arguing about whether Quatloos is worth paying attention to or not!
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

The images, documents, and UK election laws posted on this thread prove, conclusively, that Chrisy Morris is a BNP candidate. They also prove that he can't have run as an independent candidate. All of this is independently verifiable to anyone who wishes to do so. David Icke forum can think as much or as little of us as they want, but if they investigate the same facts, they will discover the same things.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:They're arguing about whether Quatloos is worth paying attention to or not!
:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

The images, documents, and UK election laws posted on this thread prove, conclusively, that Chrisy Morris is a BNP candidate. They also prove that he can't have run as an independent candidate. All of this is independently verifiable to anyone who wishes to do so. David Icke forum can think as much or as little of us as they want, but if they investigate the same facts, they will discover the same things.

Well, normally I would agree with that premise, but we are talking about people who think the Queen is a lizard, based upon the same facts available to anyone who thinks she's just a quaint old gran.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote:Well, normally I would agree with that premise, but we are talking about people who think the Queen is a lizard, based upon the same facts available to anyone who thinks she's just a quaint old gran.
I know. Honestly, it was a bit of a comment on modern society, where people think verifiable facts can be discounted if they are reported by a source they dislike.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But of course, if the source isn't reporting what they want to hear then it must therefore be unreliable because otherwise they'd be reporting what they want to hear. Makes perfect sense. :brickwall:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Talking of David Icke, he's at the Manchester Apollo today in a sold out gig propounding conspiracy theories for 12 hours to FMoTL types. Tickets now trading at £200 each (from £40). Is it me, or do others think that's not terribly good VFM just to hear that the Queen is a lizard?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

I must admit I have a sneaking admiration for David Icke. His ability to sell what is essentially the same product over and over again to the same people is impressive and I'm far from convinced he believes much, or indeed any, of the crap he spouts. When it comes to milking the conspiritards for all they're worth he's near the top of his profession.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

He Who Knows wrote: Is it me, or do others think that's not terribly good VFM just to hear that the Queen is a lizard?
Well, she does seem to be hibernating a bit lately, looking for warmer climate.... :haha:
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

You'd think the toothless bald gimp would iron that cheap shirt before a photo shoot too :haha: :haha: :haha:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha: