Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Forsyth »

KickahaOta wrote:In all fairness, having pretend lightsaber battles is really fun.
I read that after reading other posts about the Benny Hill theme music and I now have a vision of a speeded up lightsabre battle done Benny Hill style.
He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by He Who Knows »

hopefully he'll be allowed a light sabre in Strangeways prison next month. Not as easy for drones to negotiate through an open window as skunk/MDMA/Ketamine/Spice (delete as approp), though, admittedly.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Chrisy "BNP Candidate" Morris thinking he is important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8llcdUJzeg

One of the comments on the video on Youtube

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

When is the hearing ?
Wanna balloon?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

KickahaOta wrote:In all fairness, having pretend lightsaber battles is really fun.
Back in 2008, my Girl Scout daughter and I were at a Scouts Canada camp near Montreal. The two of us had Maglite flashlights; and the beam on those can be focused to make the flashlight a spotlight or floodlight.

One evening after sunset, when fog was rolling through the camp, we had our flashlights on -- and the spotlight beams looked exactly like the beam of a light saber. We were lucky that we didn't use up our batteries that night.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Chrisy Morris's trial has been brought forward a week to this Monday 8th May, for 2+ days (open-ended). The venue has also changed from Tameside Magistrates Court to Manchester Magistrates Court, Crown Square M60 1PR. The fun starts at 9.30am, hope to see you all there (we need some photographers at the loading bay where the SERCO vans are, as well as note takers in the public gallery).
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Cant wait, I really hope they make an example of him. They are aware of his youtube etc
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

He Who Knows wrote:Chrisy Morris's trial has been brought forward a week to this Monday 8th May, for 2+ days (open-ended). The venue has also changed from Tameside Magistrates Court to Manchester Magistrates Court, Crown Square M60 1PR. The fun starts at 9.30am, hope to see you all there (we need some photographers at the loading bay where the SERCO vans are, as well as note takers in the public gallery).
I hope this does not also mean that there has been a change of Judge, as the last one was fully aware of Mr Morris's activities.
Wanna balloon?
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Has BNP Chrisy been sent to the gallows yet? :snicker:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Has BNP Chrisy been sent to the gallows yet? :snicker:
He is saying he is not in court today, does not go into any further details. He has probably pulled some sort of stunt to get an adjournment but at this point all he is doing is delaying the inevitable.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The world waits with bated breath...

http://www.chrisymorris.com/
We are just fine tuning the website ready for launch End of May 2017

Due to legalities, this could take a little longer.

We promise our fans, we wont be long

Chrisy
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

John Uskglass wrote:The world waits with bated breath...

http://www.chrisymorris.com/
We are just fine tuning the website ready for launch End of May 2017

Due to legalities, this could take a little longer.

We promise our fans, we wont be long

Chrisy

*Due to legalities.

Why put that Chris when you don't believe in legality? Also, it that because your awaiting the outcome of your trail?

He really is a numpty.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Never fear everything will be fine- notorious freeman Russ Mcgarry is Morris' mckenzie friend.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/162212257 ... 3758526343
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Seems that old Chrisy didn't like the way that the hearing was going, and simply walked out of the court and the case against him was heard in his absence. I hear that he was fined a little over £1,000. Details are scant at the moment but I feel sure that more info will materialise over the next day or so.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Bungle wrote:
Seems that old Chrisy didn't like the way that the hearing was going, and simply walked out of the court and the case against him was heard in his absence. I hear that he was fined a little over £1,000. Details are scant at the moment but I feel sure that more info will materialise over the next day or so.
I suppose he can do that. No surprise the mouthy coward walked out though is it, he hasn't got the intellect to challenge the prosecution in any meaningful way. It'll be interesting to see his ill founded freetard reason for doing so.

Clearly a win, Crawford style... :lol:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I don't suppose he has any intention of paying the fine either, which will have consequences.

What are the chances we see a Chrisy Morris fine crowd finder soon?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

JimUk1 wrote:I don't suppose he has any intention of paying the fine either, which will have consequences.
We are after all talking about the 'bailiff baiter' himself. He will enjoy milking this for entertainment, of that I'm certain.

I would have thought that his first step would be to plead povertry and offer to pay at £5 per week. A criminal court fine is a whole lot different to CCJ's for unpaid credit card debts. With court fines, there is the provision to FORCE ENTRY into his property. Now that would be entertaining.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It transpires that Morris is not quite the expert in law that he thought he was.
So I suppose this is another one to be put on the Footle Success Pile when I can find my step ladder.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Was this the obstructing the bailiff? If so does his conviction now make him: "Chrissy Morris, failed BNP Candidate and convicted criminal"

Is Chrissy Morris his real name? I've phoned Crown Courts before to get info - not sure you can do it in Magistrates?
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Wozzle wrote:Was this the obstructing the bailiff? If so does his conviction now make him: "Chrissy Morris, failed BNP Candidate and convicted criminal"

Is Chrissy Morris his real name? I've phoned Crown Courts before to get info - not sure you can do it in Magistrates?

How will a criminal conviction effect his ability to run a boxing club for under 18 year olds? He should have a DBS check ( Disclosure and Barring Services ) https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-s ... k/overview and there is a section people can be reported for further investigation.......................................Anyone?