Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by letissier14 »

Apparently he is taking it to Crown Court to appeal as the DJ refused to give his name, witnesses were unavailable, blah blah blah
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:Apparently he is taking it to Crown Court to appeal
Let us hope he does :snicker:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:Apparently he is taking it to Crown Court to appeal as the DJ refused to give his name......
What? Every court case I've been involved with the judge's name was on the paperwork, on a name plaque, the usher could tell you, etc. etc.(*) How not knowing the judge's name affects his case is only something in the mind of Chrisy Morris.

*(It often told you his title too. Worth finding out as you can then address him correctly. Nothing gets you off on the wrong foot more than calling him "mate" instead of "your honour". :snicker: )
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

SoLongCeylon wrote:
Wozzle wrote:Was this the obstructing the bailiff? If so does his conviction now make him: "Chrissy Morris, failed BNP Candidate and convicted criminal"

Is Chrissy Morris his real name? I've phoned Crown Courts before to get info - not sure you can do it in Magistrates?

How will a criminal conviction effect his ability to run a boxing club for under 18 year olds? He should have a DBS check ( Disclosure and Barring Services ) https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-s ... k/overview and there is a section people can be reported for further investigation.......................................Anyone?
You can still work with kids if you have a criminal conviction, but it all depends on what you have been found guilty of.

Personally I don't think we should knock him for putting his time and effort in to helping kids learn to box. As much as an idiot he is, I think that would be going a bit too far asking him to get investigated for that, as it would be the kids at the end of the day who would lose out.
rumpelstilzchen

Personally I would not want the head of a kid of mine to be filled with the nonsense that Morris spouts. He is a gobby fucker. His type never switch off.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Plus he used his own kid as a human shield just before Xmas. Nah, kids are better off keeping a wide berth from him imho
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:
Wozzle wrote:Was this the obstructing the bailiff? If so does his conviction now make him: "Chrissy Morris, failed BNP Candidate and convicted criminal"

Is Chrissy Morris his real name? I've phoned Crown Courts before to get info - not sure you can do it in Magistrates?

How will a criminal conviction effect his ability to run a boxing club for under 18 year olds? He should have a DBS check ( Disclosure and Barring Services ) https://www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-s ... k/overview and there is a section people can be reported for further investigation.......................................Anyone?
You can still work with kids if you have a criminal conviction, but it all depends on what you have been found guilty of.

Personally I don't think we should knock him for putting his time and effort in to helping kids learn to box. As much as an idiot he is, I think that would be going a bit too far asking him to get investigated for that, as it would be the kids at the end of the day who would lose out.
I agree, just because he mouths off doesn't mean he should be removed from helping kids. Aslong as he not making them into freemen, very admirable he would spend free time doing something for the community.

If Chrisy had a brain, he might not be that bad a guy. Unfortunately he seems hellbent on making an ass of himself and self-promoting.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I thought the point of teaching kids boxing, not that I really believe it given the number of amateur boxers who appear in the local rag's court reports, was that it taught them self control and self discipline. Obstructing an officer of the court doesn't seem either controlled or disciplined.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote:I thought the point of teaching kids boxing, not that I really believe it given the number of amateur boxers who appear in the local rag's court reports, was that it taught them self control and self discipline. Obstructing an officer of the court doesn't seem either controlled or disciplined.
True to a degree. And I must say I don't know what he teaches them in terms of personal traits. I was taught Judo for many years and discipline was a major factor, but that's all the teaches taught, so yes I'm assuming personal feelings are not discussed when it comes to these classes? Benefit of the doubt I suppose with them being kids?
rumpelstilzchen

Taking his own kid into the court is evidence enough for me that he cannot keep the two things separate.
BHF wrote:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

There has been a video been posted on Freeman Fails over on Facebook, regarding Chrisy's Court appearance

https://www.facebook.com/10001697362499 ... 266244127/
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Court fine of over £1,000 and a criminal record and he claims he had a great legal team ?

Well I guess compared to Tom's they may have been good

He asks how they are going to send him the documents for the fine when they don't have an address for him and then moments later he says he showed them a polling card with his address on it. Almost as stupid as Tom saying he paid his mortgage and then showing us his mortgage statements showing that only interest had been paid
Wanna balloon?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Penny Wise wrote:Almost as stupid as Tom saying he paid his mortgage and then showing us his mortgage statements showing that only interest had been paid
That is probably where Morris got the idea: "After all, if Tom did it, he must have had a good reason to do it, therefore I will do the same."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Remember the old Maxims of Law?
HE WHO LEAVES THE BATTLEFIELD FIRST LOSES BY DEFAULT. The primary users of commercial law and those who best understand and codified it in Western Civilization are the Jews. This is Mosaic Law they have had for more than 3500 years and is based upon Babylonian commerce. (Book of Job; Mat. 10:22; This means that an affidavit which is unrebutted point for point stands as "truth in commerce" because it hasn't been rebutted and has left the battlefield. Governments allegedly exists to resolve disputes, conflicts and truth. Governments allegedly exist to be substitutes for the dueling field and the battlefield for such disputes, conflicts of affidavits of truth are resolved peaceably and reasonably instead of by violence. So people can take their disputes into court and have them all opened up and resolved, instead of going out and marching ten paces and turning to kill or injure. Legal Maxim: "He who does not repel a wrong when he can, occasions it".
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

An unrebutted affidavit? Were have we heard this before! Oh yes- getoutofdebtfree!

Martialartist- cite your source, in English law. Failure to do so in three hours means your a freeman. (See what I've done here).
Last edited by JimUk1 on Wed May 10, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

MaritalArtist wrote:Governments allegedly exists to resolve disputes, conflicts and truth.
No, it doesn't.

Does your post have any relevance to Chrisy Morris?
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

I hope MaritalArtist is paying the appropriate royalties on DMVP's word salad machine.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

So Executive Summary time. Did he in fact lose in court? Was he in fact fined or whatever?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On his video, Chrisy says he was fined £1004. I suspect even that isn't true, and he was probably fined around £300, plus costs of around £600, plus victim surcharge.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

MaritalArtist wrote:Remember the old Maxims of Law?
Really is all I read, as a lawyer, I have no time for outdated quaint sayings that are irrelevant to the current law, and have no legal authority whatsoever. Maxim's have no relevance today outside of a catchy saying.

Having said that, my favorite Maxim is "To finish first, first you have to finish" - Ron Denis
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NO40aRY7GJ4

Although all this talk about legal Maxims reminded me of this beauty, an old Latin Maxim thar sums up all Maxims perfectly:

"Vah! Denuone Latine loquebar? Me ineptum. Interdum modo elabitur."
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.