Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Penny Wise »

letissier14 wrote:Oh dear - The BNP guys new website went live yesterday. He thinks he is being attacked because he is onto something

He might want to read this blog on why websites get attacked or he can just pretend it is because he is a threat to the banks and he is important :haha: :haha:

https://www.greengeeks.com/blog/2016/01 ... rotect-it/

Strangely, when he launched his website there was a premium (paid for) section being promoted. After it was highlighted on Quatloos, "hackers" attacked his website, took it down and then put it up later with all mention to the premium section being removed. Those pesky "hackers" how dare they cover up for Chrisy
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

On his facebook page Chrisy has said
Nice that the trolls are so worried. When ya over the target, you get the flak. The fuckers paying them are obviously not happy they are getting a good return for their money. The more desperate they become, the better we look. Any publicity is good publicity. I wouldn't of put myself up for this if I could of been shot down so easily lol xxx
The term any publicity is good publicity is usually used when there is bad or negative publicity, I wonder if something is in the process of being published
Wanna balloon?
JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JimUk1 »

Penny Wise wrote:On his facebook page Chrisy has said
Nice that the trolls are so worried. When ya over the target, you get the flak. The fuckers paying them are obviously not happy they are getting a good return for their money. The more desperate they become, the better we look. Any publicity is good publicity. I wouldn't of put myself up for this if I could of been shot down so easily lol xxx
The term any publicity is good publicity is usually used when there is bad or negative publicity, I wonder if something is in the process of being published
Sensible people won't fall for the stupidity and greed exhibited by the likes of his clients.

For example Patel was well off, it was her own stupidty that lost her the cottage.

Rose and Bob Jackson admitted to breaking the terms of thier franchise agreement but still spend thousands defending a lost cause before being evicted.

Chrisy is really going to shoot himself in the foot with this one. Much the same way Commonly Known as Dom, Jon Whiterick, Tom Crawford ect have when they have beign given media exposure.

Just enjoy the unraveling!

Example: how did people react to TC escapades?

https://youtu.be/bgOu-RhF_vw
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

When you are really important, you need a calling card :haha: :haha:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I've got a problem with hemorrhoids no one can solve... better call Chrisy Morris :oops:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:When you are really important, you need a calling card :haha: :haha:

Actually yes Chrisy I have a problem.

Perhaps someone can ask him on my behalf?

How the hell does Quantum Entanglement work? I'm stuck with the math...... :haha: douche!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I love the caveat about negotiating with terrorists. As if the UN were going to pick up the phone and ask him to sort out the Middle East.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

John Uskglass wrote:I love the caveat about negotiating with terrorists. As if the UN were going to pick up the phone and ask him to sort out the Middle East.
He's probably referring to British officials.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

If Chrisy had any faith in his knowledge or claims, would he need this ?

http://www.chrisymorris.com/website-disclaimer/
Website Disclaimer
No warranties

This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. http://www.chrisymorris.com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, http://www.chrisymorris.com does not warrant that:

this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]

Limitations of liability

http://www.chrisymorris.com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:

[to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
aka when the s**** hits the fan, Chrisy doesn't want to know
Wanna balloon?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote:
John Uskglass wrote:I love the caveat about negotiating with terrorists.
He's probably referring to British officials.
Oh, I'm certain he is. Which says a lot about his business model. Negotiation is often the best way to settle these types of disputes. Chrisy immediately rules it out, and insults the other party at the same time. (Lots of FMOTL gurus will ruin your life, but few are so efficient.)

Though I imagine this pronouncement serves the same purpose as the bad grammar on 419 emails; to filter out anyone who isn't completely stupid.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Penny Wise wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Oh dear - The BNP guys new website went live yesterday. He thinks he is being attacked because he is onto something

He might want to read this blog on why websites get attacked or he can just pretend it is because he is a threat to the banks and he is important :haha: :haha:

https://www.greengeeks.com/blog/2016/01 ... rotect-it/

Everyone with an internet presence gets attempted hacking attacks, phishing, spam, DDOS etc. You're not special, Chrisy. Just keep your security programmes updated like the rest of us.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Nice that the trolls are so worried. When ya over the target, you get the flak....
That's one of the favourite self-justifying crackpot quotes, second only to "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Sovcit numpties love these quotes, because they imply that current failure is a sure guarantee of future success. Unfortunately not. Sometimes you just get flak because you're a bell-end.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote:
He Who Knows wrote:Channel 4 have been in possession of this BNP info for a while, Bungle. However, it gets in the way of a good story. . . :mouthshut:
But where's the good story here? Chrisy Morris is an obnoxious, unlikable, ugly person. He interferes with legitimate proceedings, on behalf of deadbeats and attention whores. All his antics have never accomplished anything, except maybe delaying the inevitable.

I get that he's relevant to the subject matter, but he ought be treated like conspiracy nuts on every other topic. Give them a brief segment to state their claims, a response from responsible people, and ignore them thereafter. Hopefully, that's what they're doing.
Well, that's not entirely true, he did manage to finally get himself arrested and taken to court over it all.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

After seeing the advert for the show, it is a little confusing. Two of the main evictions shown, that Chrisy attended, resulted in both people getting evicted the same day.

Michael Grant-Sinclar
https://youtu.be/U51r-roJqwU

Rekha Patel
https://youtu.be/aM0_oKiF3L0

Its all old news of Chrisy getting it wrong, losing and people getting evicted
Wanna balloon?
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

TheNewSaint wrote:Give them a brief segment to state their claims, a response from responsible people, and ignore them thereafter. Hopefully, that's what they're doing.
The usual format of "reality" shows is non-judgemental, at least not overtly. Characters are shown doing whatever they do, with a dry commentary, and viewers are left to make up their own minds.

I would be happy with that, in Crisy's case, aside from his bullshit about the law which is almost always wrong. I think a "reality" show shouldn't have an "expert" spouting legal rubbish without corrections.

Regarding his personal manner, which I consider obnoxiously rude bullying, I'm happy for viewers to make up their own minds.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

letissier14 wrote:Oh dear - The BNP guys new website went live yesterday. He thinks he is being attacked because he is onto somethingImage
I like how he's using the free version of the software. I guess constantly being attacked by banks wasn't worth springing 100 quid or so for a full-featured anti-malware program. :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Nice that the trolls are so worried. When ya over the target, you get the flak....
When you don't know where you are and you fly over a flak battery, you get flak too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
That's one of the favourite self-justifying crackpot quotes, second only to "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Sovcit numpties love these quotes, because they imply that current failure is a sure guarantee of future success. Unfortunately not. Sometimes you just get flak because you're a bell-end.
"They laughed at Christopher Columbus" is another one. Unfortunately, they laughed at Bozo the Clown, as well. Which one does Chrisy most remind you of?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
When you don't know where you are and you fly over a flak battery, you get flak too.

I would assume flak would not be at the target as it would be unwise.

A better an analogy would be "when you talk shit, be prepared for flak", in Chrissy's instance anyway.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:edit...I removed the original post, so I edited it out where you quoted it.
You're right, we don't do that here...Gregg

Unsubstantiated rumours have no place on Quatloos.

Someone says, "I
have been told that..." means nothing at all.

Chrisy Morris is a Marmite character -- some people love him, others hate him. It isn't beyond the bounds of possibility that someone who hates him has deliberately started a malicious rumour, or has added two and two together and made something far larger than four.
Last edited by Gregg on Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed unfounded speculation...