Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

letissier14 wrote:Image
Wondering if he will cover the loss of equity due to increased expenses incurred through this tomfoolery
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

When A Bailiff Calls? Lame, and wrong. If there's going to be a documentary about Chrisy Morris, there's only one title for it:

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I just wonder if we could fool him into wearing that T-shirt with the word order changed around.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think someone ought to give a whisper to Neelu, if anyone could take that vile t-shirt wrong she can.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

So a YouTube channel?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:So a YouTube channel?
Good question. Chrisy isn't very clear what this production is. A YouTube channel wouldn't require a "successful pitch"; anyone can start one. Then he asks for people to volunteer their time. That's not how a "successful pitch" works. The production company would do the work of producing the program, not Chrisy and his Facebook buddies. He also seems unsure whether this is a series or a one-off documentary. Productions don't reach the stage of "successful pitch" without these details being clear.

I suspect this is all a lie, borne of Chrisy's disappointment that his appearance on Battling the Bailiffs didn't go like he wanted.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

rosy wrote:At one point, Princess Rekha had a mortgage-free house worth around £200k - £250k. Now she is about to be evicted again, and all that equity is going to vanish like snow in springtime. What a stupid, ridiculous waste of money.
And all due to a stupid, ridiculous woman.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:Sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to add the video that accompanies the t-shirt picture

https://www.facebook.com/colin.potter.7 ... 130366684/
I should have viewed that video before eating my breakfast, he really does turn my stomach.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Bungle wrote:I should have viewed that video before eating my breakfast, he really does turn my stomach.
Which is another reason I find Chrisy's new documentary and/or series highly implausible: he's one of the most revolting people on planet Earth. I refuse to believe anyone would willingly point a camera at his hideous mug, unless they're filming a remake of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bungle wrote:I should have viewed that video before eating my breakfast, he really does turn my stomach.
The Jimmy Savile of FMTOl'ing.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Angolvagyok
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Angolvagyok »

The entirety of the UK SovCit/FMOTL section of Quatloos can be summed up in this image and the comment below it:

notorial dissent

That one man Canadian Band is truly something else form the sounds of it, scary delusional also too from the sounds of it.

I think it would be just too ironic, not to mention just and kharmic, if Chrisy got/was taken in by another conman. Chrisy is admittedly so brain dead stupid that it wouldn't be much of an effort, but still it would be delightful.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Unbelievable. I recognise that picture of Baron Ken of the Thompson family! He was sniffing around Simmondley Village last Friday, prowling around the garden of the long-suffering neighbour who I believe was away on holiday at the time. It's definitely him! I actually made a note of his Vauxhall parked on Princess's drive because he and his mate looked so dodgy. Funnily enough I've just typed the reg KN05 XYD into the online car tax checker and it says the MOT expired in February. Does that mean he's uninsured?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
rosy

Post by rosy »

Depends on the terms of his insurance policy. Most policies aren't void for an expired MOT but it pays to check the small print. If his insurance is still valid, should his car be written off the insurers will decrease the amount they pay out.

He'll get pinged by ANPR cameras and eventually he'll get stopped by the police and done for no MOT (and hopefully, for being a twat).
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

He Who Knows wrote: it says the MOT expired in February. Does that mean he's uninsured?
https://www.gov.uk/report-no-mot
Report a vehicle with no MOT

Call the police’s non-emergency number to report a car, van, motorcycle or other vehicle that doesn’t have an MOT.

You need the vehicle’s:

number plate (registration)
make and model
colour
Police non-emergency number
Telephone: 101
24-hour service
Find out about call charges

If the vehicle has been abandoned, report it to the local council instead.
What happens next

The police will investigate your report and the driver may get a fine. The maximum fine is £1,000.
MOT history of this vehicle

Test date 12 February 2016
Expiry date 11 February 2017
Test Result Pass Odometer reading 125,809 miles MOT test number 8875 7212 2321
Advisory notice item(s) Nearside Front Tyre worn close to the legal limit (4.1.E.1)
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Instead of helping Rekha in her hour of need Chrisy has posted a video of him going to a school and videoing himself arguing with staff and for some reason he is pushing himself to be admin of other sovcit pages, so as Anthony (keep away from matches) Abel.

All Chrisy is interested in is self promotion. If it can't help brand Morris, he ain't interested
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Instead of helping Rekha in her hour of need, Chrisy is promoting a burger bar to his followers

No doubt he wasn't paid or otherwise gained by the above promotion, honest guv
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent

All things considered, if he was touting it, I'd go immediately in the opposite direction.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Penny Wise wrote:Instead of helping Rekha in her hour of need, Chrisy is promoting a burger bar to his followers

No doubt he wasn't paid or otherwise gained by the above promotion, honest guv
Complete douche. A deflection tactic no doubt.

The hypocrite doesn't even realise he's turning into the very thing he hates, someone who manipulates and bullies, tries to influence people's decisions if you will.

He truly is a lowlife thug of the highest order, a true chavtastic anti-hero.