Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Good grief, the comments. The illiterate, stupid and nasty comments. The ugly, hateful people. :roll:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Must be a facebook member thing, it says no such page to me. Not 'Sign in to see this'
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Good grief, the comments. The illiterate, stupid and nasty comments. The ugly, hateful people. :roll:
Do we expect anything less from a group of people whom follow this man, HP?

After his show, and out of curiosity, I took to Twitter to see if the general public were impressed by his antics. Needless to say people not from his innermost circle were overwhelmingly critical of his antics-

From Twitter #battalingthebailiffs

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/batt ... fs?lang=en

Seems to me Chrisy's stunt backfired spectacularly, and rightly so!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Having just skim read the videos (and i stress a skim), it seems these people are serial evictees.

The current gaff was some some form of temp accommodation. The family have some sort of medial needs and when a property isn’t deemed suitable (by them) the rent stops.

They didn’t deem this next property suitable, with obvious consequences.

However, I can only stress that is based on a quick scan through another today CM video.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

From Freeman Fails page

Dez Richardson
18 hrs
*UPDATE!!*
I've just spoken to the CPS and Cwissy has his case listed for mention TOMORROW!
I'm waiting to hear back from the relevant case worker but it seems Cwissy is trying the same stunt again!

Jake Abbott I just rang the court. He's appearing via video link at 2.15pm today for a mention hearing. He's still appearing next Thursday 30th Nov in person 10.30am. Popcorn's BOGOF at Lidl atm.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Morris in court by video

‎Tammie Wakefield‎ to FREE MAN ON THE LAND - FAILS
2 hrs ·
Today at Manchester crown court cwissy morris states he has no legal representation..nobody will take him on he also states he is not legally trained!! No shit sherlock it provided a good snigger to everyone though

Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson Tammie Wakefield did the idiot know there were witnesses in the room?
LikeShow More Reactions · Reply · 55 mins

Tammie Wakefield
Tammie Wakefield No there was a TV monitor facing public gallery and a TV monitor facing the main court area I was behind the usher and the only one there

Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson Wonder if they were curious why you were there lol

Tammie Wakefield
Tammie Wakefield So the cameras in court would of been facing judge barristers the dock where security were sitting

Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson I think come Thursday odds are there will be more

Tammie Wakefield
Tammie Wakefield The usher did ask me I said I was a member of the public interested in the case lol

Dez Richardson
Dez Richardson Fair enough. That's all they need to know

Dez Richardson Did he seem like the realisation of his stupidity had hit home?

Tammie Wakefield
Tammie Wakefield Did it heck believed his own hype didn't he hardly ever looked up to the camera apart from displaying exhibit dvd player reading from script
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

JimUK wrote: After his show, and out of curiosity, I took to Twitter to see if the general public were impressed by his antics. Needless to say people not from his innermost circle were overwhelmingly critical of his antics-
Yup Channel 4 really cocked up commissioning this car crash of a film by Nine Lives Media in Manchester. Apparently Nine Lives have won the bid to film the very safe BBC flagship programme, Songs of Praise. Hope they don't cover that with shit too, it's been one of the longest running BBC programmes ever.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote:Yup Channel 4 really cocked up commissioning this car crash of a film by Nine Lives Media in Manchester. Apparently Nine Lives have won the bid to film the very safe BBC flagship programme, Songs of Praise. Hope they don't cover that with shit too, it's been one of the longest running BBC programmes ever.
Off topic - look up "Mock the Week"'s "Things you don't want to hear on Songs of Praise" Yo! Canterbury! Let's make some f***** noise!

Back to Chrisy. Found a clip of him hovering around outside at an eviction or bailiff attendance. He says to one of the cops he's a friend of the resident(s) and is "authorised" to be involved. I just wish the cop knew more about SovCits/FMOTLs:
"Show us your contract then" "Where's the wet ink signature?" "It hasn't got a seal" "'Ere, Sarge, is this valid without being notarised?" "Yes we can get the inspector down here but he costs 1000 ounces of gold per minute, you got that on you now?"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Chrisy Morris's FB page states that despite doing "f*ck all" for his appeal, he is nevertheless going to reclaim "millions" for thousands of people. What a superhero...

Chrisy Morris
9 hrs ·
I've been a bit run down of late, I got my appeal coming up which I've done fuck all for so I'm gonna head off to get a few days rest and recuperation before my appeal on Thursday in Manchester. This will be the longest I've ever spent away from my kids but I gotta get things ready. I'm still available here but gotta get my bundle done so I'm putting myself 1st for just a few days.
Back soon, big love x

Fi Morris: Finally.. A bit run down.. and lots on your mind is an understatement! Concentrate on getting through this and spending time with the family who need you... everything else can wait. We love you. xxx

Chrisy Morris: I'll see you in the morning x

Peter Smith: if im free thursday will go along support pal

Anthony Brennan: I'm in manchester also off work Thursday . Pm me r kid.

Mark Jackman: May the force be with you !!

Davy Dall'oglio: Wishing you well. Good energy and good intent towards your battle against the system

Jo-anne Sollis: Best wishes chrisy, be safe and knock em dead.

Paul Bosse: best of luck chrisy

David Richards: I’m not far away Chrisy.. any support or absolutely anything..just say.

Sue Tuke: good luck chrisyx

Chris Taverner: We are wishing you well. Just make sure you stay objective

Paul Price: All the best warrior.

Angela Barrett: Good luck, Chrisy, concentrate on getting yourself sorted and good luck xxx

Chrisy Morris: I'm gonna need a few witnesses on the day, I've got a gap that could help thousands reclaim millions, I've had to keep it top secret as they will probably offer no evidence rather than let this happen in open court. I can dream !
Fingers crossed x

Paul Price:Inbox me if you need me Chrissy I'll gladly come up support you. Just let me know a day or 2 advance so I can sort it with work.

Paul Price: I do a videography and edit visuals aswell so would gladly document what your doing if you wanted or it would help mate.

Craig Patrick Readion: What have u done Chrisy Morris
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

He has only been home tutoring his daughter for a few weeks and already taking teacher training days! :haha:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If he's going to court on Thursday, isn't it a bit late to be "doing his bundle", fWIW I really hate that phrase, wouldn't he have had to file his material before the actual date in order to get anywhere? At least you do here, and then you show up and listen to you and in Chrisy's case tell you you are full of crap.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote:If he's going to court on Thursday, isn't it a bit late to be "doing his bundle", fWIW I really hate that phrase, wouldn't he have had to file his material before the actual date in order to get anywhere?
Not sure what Chrisy is doing but, yes, I'd expect a date prior to the hearing to be set as a deadline for filing paperwork. He could be making notes for the arguments he will be making in court but I can see this being Chrisy shouting "unfair" because the judge didn't read his paperwork, ignoring that it was never filed timely.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Chrisy is providing in advance an excuse to lose. By doing that, if it all goes tits up for him, his followers' attention will be drawn away from the fact that when it comes to law Chrisy ain't the legal genius they think he is.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle

Done a bit of reading up and I'm now wondering if Chrisy has filed the appeal but failed to attach the reasons for the appeal* because he's still writing them. If so, it doesn't stand much chance. Still, Chrisy will have his excuses ready to go.

* Only applies to certain courts and where the conviction was.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Arthur Wankspittle wrote: Still, Chrisy will have his excuses ready to go.
Yh he will. If I remember rightly, last time at Salford Magistrates his excuse was that he was dyslexic. Bet he'll also be gauging how successful Wrecka's tactics are tomorrow for the same offence.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have a feeling this is going to be a VERY disappointing week for our valiant warriors.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Can someone help Chrisy as apparently someone is trying to kill him?

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:Can someone help Chrisy as apparently someone is trying to kill him?

Very funny and ironic that toughman internet warrior is now begging for help; when I thought he was the one supposed to help people?

And as for someone wanting to kill, I very much doubt it but he's upset a lot of those guys from the bailiffs..,,
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Can't see any bailiffs wanting to hurt him especially after how much extra income he generates for them with his antics.
longdog

Post by longdog »

You're not a proper guru unless there's a price on your head from TPTB / the Illuminutty / the Jews.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?