Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by wanglepin »

hardcopy wrote:why isn't THAT highlighted instead of sidetracking over identification ?
They have not the brains to think or reason on that level hardcopy?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Chrissy was front and centre in the failed resistance to the eviction of Michael Grant-Sinclair where he amply demonstrated his knowledge (or rather the complete lack of it) regarding bailiffs and court processes. Fortunately there was a clued up Police Officer on hand to eventually cut through the crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51r-roJqwU
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Hey is that Ceylon in the first video? Perhaps we can expect a new video from him shortly instead of simply reposting old "triumphs".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opue8iBd-0Q
I can see why you thought it might be.

The profile shot doesn't look like him IMO but the shot from the rear does but I guess most grey rat tailed appendages look the same.

On balance, I don't think it is him.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

wanglepin wrote:
hardcopy wrote:why isn't THAT highlighted instead of sidetracking over identification ?
It's ludicrous, here we have a supposed injustice and they can concentrate on identification.
It's the same with evictions when they go on about wet ink and the like, the real issue
Gets forgotten.....but there's probably a good reason for that if Toms case is anything to go by.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hardcopy wrote:
wanglepin wrote:
It's ludicrous, here we have a supposed injustice and they can concentrate on identification.
It's the same with evictions when they go on about wet ink and the like, the real issue
Gets forgotten.....but there's probably a good reason for that if Toms case is anything to go by.
It's all a sham, isn't it?

If there was a genuine injustice, as there no doubt is from time to time, you wouldn't behave like these people.

They're not interested in injustices, they just want an excuse to abuse people.

I don't see any of them actually ever taking on the banks, just shouting offensive things at bailiff's and police officers, who have no knowledge of the details of the cases.

The banks make the applications, the courts process them, all the bailiff's are there to do is enforce the lawful ruling, while the police attend to prevent public order offences.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pox wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:Hey is that Ceylon in the first video? Perhaps we can expect a new video from him shortly instead of simply reposting old "triumphs".

The profile shot doesn't look like him IMO but the shot from the rear does but I guess most grey rat tailed appendages look the same.

Could it be Micheal? what's his name? Alleged spitters boyfriend? It always seems to be the same rent-a-mob who turn up to these events.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Pox wrote:

Could it be Micheal? what's his name? Alleged spitters boyfriend? It always seems to be the same rent-a-mob who turn up to these events.
No, spitters partner (rogue male chap) has a stubbier nose, the one in the video was more pointed and it looks like he wears glasses.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Is this a game of hang the ponytail on the donkey?
Is there a prize? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Is this a game of hang the ponytail on the donkey?
If it is, I think someone's already won. I can already see it on the donkey's arse.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Pox

Post by Pox »

guilty wrote:
If it is, I think someone's already won. I can already see it on the donkey's arse.
:haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Is there a prize? :lol:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

hardcopy wrote:The thing is, if there is a genuine injustice and unfairness with bailiffs being wrongly involved with the woman and her situation, why isn't THAT highlighted instead of sidetracking over identification ?
For the same reasons that Ebert could not talk to mitigating his sentence during the sentencing hearing.

All he could focus on was insisting "I have not been convicted therefore can not be sentenced" even while the Judge was telling him "You were convicted of 3 counts, that's done, if you wish to appeal that conviction you need to appeal to a higher court, today we are only focused on sentencing which includes reviewing mitigating factors to determine the sentence".

I've observed they seem to latch on to one point with such determined focus they can not accept anything else but their perspective of that point. And until that point is settled - in other words, till everyone else says they are right - nothing can move forward.

For example they'll insist they don't have to answer a Court summons because the Court has no jurisdiction. Even after the Court rules by default because they choose not to show up for the opportunity to present their side of the story (including questioning Jurisdiction if actually appropriate) - they still continue to claim "you have no jurisdiction" even while they're being hauled off to a prison sentence.

I wonder how many of them might be suffering from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) or some other form of obsession.

Of course - whether they are or are not, that does not provide any form of excuse for the very real harm they are causing others which very much needs to stop. It only speaks to sentencing ;)
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hyrion wrote:

I've observed they seem to latch on to one point with such determined focus they can not accept anything else but their perspective of that point. And until that point is settled - in other words, till everyone else says they are right - nothing can move forward.

I wonder how many of them might be suffering from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) or some other form of obsession.

Of course - whether they are or are not, that does not provide any form of excuse for the very real harm they are causing others which very much needs to stop. It only speaks to sentencing ;)
What you are saying is something that I have pondered over for a while (OCD, that is) - they seem to have an inability to 'join the dots' in that they focus on one point in law but fail to join the dots in terms of precidents and more complex issues.

It may be a symptom of OCD or more likely, a reason to dodge the real issue and avoid more awkward questions.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Hyrion wrote:
hardcopy wrote:
That's a great question. By all means test the system and win a few times then claim the win, educate others but to fail so miserably in the fashion the regulars do and claim wins is pathetic and cringeworthy.

Taylors latest is about the best you'll ever get from him because he was actually right this time (apart from Rochdale not being in Scotland).

Chrissy's latest is pretty good even if it didn't stop the eviction. It is not a job for the member of the public to be pulling court bailiffs up on procedures so to be fair he did a good job on this episode. Maybe the bailiffs will tighten up on procedure in future but you can understand why the bailiffs don't want to give their names when they get tracked down by the likes of John Dow after the Crawford non eviction in January.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Pox wrote:What you are saying is something that I have pondered over for a while (OCD, that is) - they seem to have an inability to 'join the dots' in that they focus on one point in law but fail to join the dots in terms of precidents and more complex issues.

It may be a symptom of OCD or more likely, a reason to dodge the real issue and avoid more awkward questions.
Of course, there's another possible explanation. Many sovcits have been taught that the courts don't 'naturally' hold jurisdiction over them, but that the courts will stoop to all manner of tricks to 'create joinder' and bring the sovcit under their control -- postal codes on envelopes, 'do you understand?' meaning 'do you stand under this court's authority?', and so on. To combat this, they are also sometimes taught to use a very small set of scripted replies -- carefully chosen to refuse to create joinder under any circumstances -- and to resist all attempts to be dragged into any other reply that might lead them into a trap.

So if you or I were brought up on charges, and we thought there was a genuine jurisdictional question, but the court rejected our arguments on the matter, we would probably just say 'Well, your honor, I just want to go on record as continuing to object to jurisdiction,' and then move on with arguing the rest of the case. But to the sovcit of this variety, moving on is an admission that jurisdiction exists, or a leap into uncharted waters where traps will certainly ensnare him, or both. So the sovcit sticks to the incantations, even though they appear to be failing, because in his mind any other approach is certain to fail.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

One way to see is that they are deliberately throwing a turing test.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

grixit wrote:One way to see is that they are deliberately throwing a turing test.
As in failing?

Well, they do see friv pens and evictions as victories, so why not?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bY1VUwF4IGM

He is back and the bullying tactics continue. Regardless of the subject matter or if he is right or wrong, she knew who he was and stayed on the phone listening to him butting in far longer than i would have managed, Fair play to her. Part 2 is just as cringe worthy.

His head seems more egg shaped with each video :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Another one who seems eager to divert attention away from his own prediliction by calling anyone he doesn't like a paedo. For someone who's rather too fond of putting his arm around little boys I'd say that's the pot calling the kettle black. Get help you pervert.

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Chrissy Morris & Tesco 5p bags - what a clown

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 676691267/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions