Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by NYGman »

I would not entertain rumors of those type unless actual proof is on offer. I/We may not agree with his methods, may think he is an idiot, but to say those things without corroboration is not acceptable in my book.

I will however freely admit to looking forward to Mr. Morris debut on TV tomorrow, and hold out hope they make him look the idiot he really is.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

He is supposed to be doing a live Q&A in less than an hour on Facebook. Sadly, it appears that only his friends can ask questions and the questions must be posted before hand and he will select which ones he answers

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
Wanna balloon?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Is there any more to support Badda Bings claims about Chrisy Morris being a new name by deedpoll for a Christopher Murray who's on the Sex Offenders Register as per the video report below?

Personally I'm not a fan of these kind of accusations without proof, hence the question.

https://youtu.be/9ylPc6PSt0Y
I've no idea if it is true or not.

It could be a bit of tit for tat, after Morris accused Badda of helping 5 people commit suicide or as Morris put it "He suicided them" .... By accusing Badda of that, he left himself wide open to similar attacks on himself. He can't really go to the police and tell them someone is accusing him of being a paedophile, can he? Why did he accuse you of that sir? "Erm, because I accused of him suiciding 5 people"
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Penny Wise wrote:He is supposed to be doing a live Q&A in less than an hour on Facebook. Sadly, it appears that only his friends can ask questions and the questions must be posted before hand and he will select which ones he answers.
To be fair to Chrisy, that isn't too far from how internet press conferences usually work. There's generally a moderator picking safe questions from all those submitted. Access may also be limited to shareholders/fan club members/etc.

(Assuming this isn't billed as an Ask Me Anything, where there's an ethos about addressing all incoming questions.)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I wonder if Crissy will be "Live Tweeting" or comment in real time on facebook, while the TV show is on, to "correct" anything they may have added during production, along the way to airing...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Epic failure by Chrisy Morris, despite his smear campaign, Delroy was on Can't Pay Take It Away tonight
Wanna balloon?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

NYGman wrote:I wonder if Crissy will be "Live Tweeting" or comment in real time on facebook, while the TV show is on, to "correct" anything they may have added during production, along the way to airing...
Should be no need. According to Chrisy, the producers already consulted with him about "factual accuracy."
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yep, Chrisy's definition of "factual accuracy" is that Rekha Patel's warrant for possession was a 'fraudulent instrument'. He was still bleating on about it on his self-indulgent FB lecture last night.Telling folk it was "the wrong paperwork that's why the cops and bailiffs wouldn't let anyone see it". Well we did see it - not only on the Youtube films but really close-up because Rekha Patel posted it everywhere (including on the beloved Freeman on the Land Registration FB site which she didn't realise was a piss-take site :lol: ). The warrant clearly states it's from the Queen Bench Division of the High Court. In black and white. Full court stamp. Wet ink signature. Wax seal. The works. :Axe:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

I may have mishead but he said that at Rekha's evition they refused to show the warrant. But it is show in Chrisy's own video of the eviction
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Not sure I believe this but we know people like Tom love going to the High Court
Chrisy Morris
1 hr ·

So the cat and mouse shit is over. We win. Very desperate attempts to put the skids on have failed ! And have I got some stories to tell and fuckers to expose after this. Enjoy the show folks and ask yourself why would a fellow activist try to stop it being aired in the high court ? 10pm on channel 4 xxx
Source: Chrisy's Facebook page
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Apparently it was Tobe Lee

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

For those that don't know Tobe is the errand boy for Michael O'Deary and Michael O'Bernicia. I wonder if they were pulling the strong behind the scenes and if the show makes reference to their lack of success
Wanna balloon?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

why is morristroll asking what they used to 'win' since he claims to already know how? how is he going to help others if he has to ask himself? :lol:
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

al kicking off on their facebook pages
Terry Allen Chrisy if someone took out an injunction to stop this programme they would have to put their name to it. Do you know who it was and if not for certain why have you not found out?
LikeShow More Reactions
·

· 2 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee it was me tel
LikeShow More Reactions
· 1 min
From 2 weeks ago

Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Wanna balloon?
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

Just grabbing popcorn....
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

So who is Tobe Leigh and why did he try and stop the TV show?
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:So who is Tobe Leigh and why did he try and stop the TV show?
He was one of the people being evicted, bailiffs saw there were 30 people in the house and couldn't be arsed that day. He was later evicted.

I'm guessing he didn't want his employer, family, friends etc knowing about his personal life but because chrisy deemed it a win, he kept it in the show.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

You have to love twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%20%23Batt ... pd&lang=en
Karl Downey @Karl_Downey 1h1 hour ago

Can already tell this man is a cunt. Defending those who refuse to pay their bills & fights hard working bailiffs. #BattlingTheBailiffs
Sarah-Joy Rowden‏ @RowdieRowden 34m34 minutes ago

@Channel4 you should be disgusted with yourselves for showing the shit documentary that is #battlingthebailiffs
0 replies 3 retweets 20 likes
Tim Healy‏ @S_Cross87 50m50 minutes ago

So this twat is standing up for the 'innocent victims' who haven't paid their bills & want to get away with it. Right.#battlingthebailiffs
Mikey‏ @AppleiMikey 1h1 hour ago

Oh no, jobless anarchists who have nothing better to do than diisrupt the law. Wonderful... #BattlingTheBailiffs
Gary Brown‏ @PokerMan0977 39m39 minutes ago

A belly is one thing, but I would not be appearing on TV if I had teeth like Jonathan Marsh #battlingthebailiffs
The above Gary Brown is on Can't Pay We'll take it away lol
Wilbur's Mummy ‏ @FlippinGreatGal 46m46 minutes ago

What am I watching now? A short, bald bloke thinking he's above the law with his rotten toothed sidekick. Wow! #battlingthebailiffs
Wanna balloon?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

littleFred wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:edit...I removed the original post, so I edited it out where you quoted it.
You're right, we don't do that here...Gregg

Unsubstantiated rumours have no place on Quatloos.

Absolutely. Besides, I heard it was two goats and a barrel of industrial Swarfega?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Penny Wise wrote:You have to love twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%20%23Batt ... pd&lang=en
Karl Downey @Karl_Downey 1h1 hour ago

Can already tell this man is a cunt. Defending those who refuse to pay their bills & fights hard working bailiffs. #BattlingTheBailiffs
Sarah-Joy Rowden‏ @RowdieRowden 34m34 minutes ago

@Channel4 you should be disgusted with yourselves for showing the shit documentary that is #battlingthebailiffs
0 replies 3 retweets 20 likes
Tim Healy‏ @S_Cross87 50m50 minutes ago

So this twat is standing up for the 'innocent victims' who haven't paid their bills & want to get away with it. Right.#battlingthebailiffs
Mikey‏ @AppleiMikey 1h1 hour ago

Oh no, jobless anarchists who have nothing better to do than diisrupt the law. Wonderful... #BattlingTheBailiffs
Gary Brown‏ @PokerMan0977 39m39 minutes ago

A belly is one thing, but I would not be appearing on TV if I had teeth like Jonathan Marsh #battlingthebailiffs
The above Gary Brown is on Can't Pay We'll take it away lol
Wilbur's Mummy ‏ @FlippinGreatGal 46m46 minutes ago

What am I watching now? A short, bald bloke thinking he's above the law with his rotten toothed sidekick. Wow! #battlingthebailiffs

Well, that was a spectacular failure for the self righteous idiot.....

Beginning of the end....