Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by TheNewSaint »

littleFred wrote:For me, the standout line was from Chrisy:
I'm a conflict junkie.
That really nails it. He's not out to help other people, or right perceived wrongs. He's out to fill his pathological needs for conflict and attention. Everything else he does - boxing, running for office, Internet drama, promoting pratty t-shirts - also fits this profile.

I've also noticed he doesn't care what ultimately happens in any of his cases. If he stalls the bailiffs for a day, but they come back a week later to finish the job with penalties added, that's a big W in Chrisy's ledger. He has no interest in actually solving anyone's problem.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Let's take the very obvious point about obstruction. There can be little doubt that Nine Lives Media were filming Chrisy Morris and his ‘comrades’ committing criminal acts. They need look no further than section 68 of Schedule 12 of the Tribunal, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 for proof.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... g/offences

Clause 68 is very clear regarding the actions that constitute an offence during the process of enforcement:
A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally obstructs a person lawfully acting as an enforcement agent
• A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally interferes with controlled goods without lawful excuse.

A person guilty of an offence under this paragraph is liable on summary conviction to-
• Imprisonment for a term not exceeding 51 weeks, or
• A fine not exceeding level 4 on the standard scale, or
• Both
In relation to an offence committed before the commencement of section 281(5) of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 (c. 44), the reference in sub-paragraph (3)(a) to 51 weeks is to be read as a reference to 6 months.

This is the bit that seems to baffle Chrisy and his comrades:

If an enforcement agent is executing a WRIT (which is what we saw the agents attempting to do on 4 occasions last night), then if the EA considers that police support is needed, the constable is under a LEGAL duty to provide assistance (Section 99, Schedule 7, paragraph 5 of the Courts Act 2003):
5. It is the duty of every constable, at the request of -
a) an enforcement agent or
b) a person acting under the enforcement agent's authority,
to assist the enforcement agent or that person in the execution of a writ.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Penny Wise wrote:Apparently it was Tobe Lee

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

For those that don't know Tobe is the errand boy for Michael O'Deary and Michael O'Bernicia. I wonder if they were pulling the strong behind the scenes and if the show makes reference to their lack of success
The Producer; Cat Lewis made a post on the Twitter feed last night about fighting off an injunction yesterday afternoon in the High Court. (For some reason, I can't find her post right now).
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Well, just sat through that garbage. My readers digest version for anyone who cant view it is:

1) You meet Rekha. He mouths off, gets arrested and she's ultimately evicted.CM seems to think this is a win.

2) Off to Malden in Essex. The bailiffs decide to come back another day. CM seems to think this is a win.

3) We meet his side kick John, a tiler. Ironically, his kitchen is very badly tiled. His mother dissaproves of his antics.

4) The circus moves to a police event.CM takes his daughter along to hassle them over police assistance in evictions.Police agree to meet if he has some evidence of wrong doing, which he evidently doesn't.CM seems to think this is a win.

5) Next its Maidstone and his now arch enemy Tobe Leigh.CM explains his need to always fight.Bailiffs leave.

6) CM's parents come on.Apparently CM has been a rights fighter since a kid.

7) The wife speaks for 5 mins without actually saying anything.

8) Now its a total shithole of an estate for a families eviction who are intentionally homeless. Rent a gang turn up.CM doesnt realise its the parents booting the kids into the street, not the bailiffs. Eviction postponed but they get evicted anyway, kids taken into care.

9) Response UK slags him off (Ady Sutcliffe and co) for causing more harm than good. They claim a 9/10 success (!!1!!) rate.

10) CM denies giving people false hope or making false promises. Blames some failures on taking on too many cases.

11) Closing credits,and the 'what happened next' shows his amazing string of losses.

So, thats that. It had no substance whatsoever, explored no issues and was like watching paint dry. dont bother.

My one word review - shit.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Good review Steve UK. Chrisy's sidekick Jonathan Marsh's tiling WAS shite, but then so were his black teeth and his crap fridge magnets from London, Dartmouth, Greece. A proper div who gets beaten up and "talks a lot of twaddle" according to his long-suffering mum who describes herself as "a muppet's mother". And yes, why would you take your young daughter to a police commissioner's meeting? Why take her to a potential eviction too? It's almost as bad as using his 4-year-old son as a human shield at Chelmsford Mags court just before Xmas.
Here is Producer Cat Lewis's take on the programme: "We wanted to capture the grass roots resistance movement that has sprung up around the country in response to the housing crisis and the increased use of bailiffs. The documentary is balanced and reveals many protesters now believe the best way to avoid eviction is through the courts."
Bollox.
https://glossopchronicle.co.uk/2017/06/ ... cumentary/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Chrisy wrote:I'm a conflict junkie.
[/quote]
I think it is even more basic than that. He is a swaggering, blustering bully looking for someone he can intimidate and scare. I'd say the Bailiffs are a safe bet because they really have no reason to want to fight with him.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Much talk about this in the office today, as I'd urged everyone to watch it. I thought it lacked context and showed Chrisy in a far better light than I'd have expected. My colleagues who knew nothing about FOTL just thought he was a thug out for a fight. And those of us who know the backstory (I'm the Chief Woo Officer at work, and there are a couple of others who help me out) were surprised at how lightweight the whole thing was.

The only possible sympathy I might have had for CM was when he had to spend several hours in a confined space driving up to Derbyshire and back with his green-toothed mate. I bet that bloke's breath smells worse than fox poo. :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote:.... This poor outcome of being deemed "intentionally homeless" by the council can only have been exacerbated by Chrisy Morris's involvement.....
"Intentionally homeless" is significant in UK housing rules. If, for example, you were a victim of domestic violence and you had to move out of where you are currently living, you could be seen as "homeless" and therefore eligible for help from the local authority. If you've been evicted for non payment of rent, you are "intentionally homeless" as you didn't need to be homeless as all you should have done is pay the rent; and you can get benefits, assistance etc. to help if times get hard.
Local authorities of course have very few properties available at any one time, and little funding.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

My local area has extremely high demand for social housing. As soon as anything comes up there are bids galore.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

I am sure that this won't happen as Chrisy "The Martini Kid" Morris will not accept the challege, even though he claims he will fight anywhere, anytime PMSL

https://raconteursnews.com/event/racont ... ats-issue/

This saturday night we are hoping to have Tobe Leigh & Chrisy Morris join Jason Holmes & guest co-host Paul Webster for a special extra show to address the social media storm which has broken out this week as a result of this documentary in which both men were featured.

Join us tonight at 8pm to find out what is amiss and to see if we can find some common ground and move forward with unity in a positive manner.
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Ignore that looks like Chrisy is up for a chat
Chrisy Morris Live feed on Facebook at 7pm tobe, just me and you. I'll bell you and we can speak whilst it goes out live.
Handbags and high heels at dawn

So instead of having a debate on equal footings, Chrisy wants to hold one, giving Tobe just 15 minutes notice, where he is in total control instead. making himself look like a sad little bully
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Chrisy getting confused over his lies

Chrisy Morris · 0:00 I asked to do it private but got this....
So Chrisy wanted to do it in private ?

When you click on the screenshot you see that Chrisy's idea of private is a live stream on facebook

It is all about the Chrisy Morris show and nothing else
Last edited by Penny Wise on Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna balloon?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Penny Wise wrote:Ignore that looks like Chrisy is up for a chat
Chrisy Morris Live feed on Facebook at 7pm tobe, just me and you. I'll bell you and we can speak whilst it goes out live.
Handbags and high heels at dawn

So instead of having a debate on equal footings, Chrisy wants to hold one, giving Tobe just 15 minutes notice, where he is in total control instead. making himself look like a sad little bully
The usual censorship techniques from a notorious bully. If Chris was so sure he is the next messiah, he would engage head on. The fact he circumvents any challenge should speak volumes.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

He said that he is going to step back for a bit, I think that means run and hide until it all blows over
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent

Why does the phrase "little bitch fight" keep coming to mind?????? :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Penny Wise wrote:He said that he is going to step back for a bit, I think that means run and hide until it all blows over
Or he's realising that the general population know he's a thug and a stupid twat.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The great raconteurs phone in, or whatever it's called has put me to sleeep 3 times, but Crissy had a bit of a fight with Tobe.

What I could gather the application for an injunction was lost but it was a win because the judge did not make an order for costs against Tobe. I can't really precis it. A strange and fascinating experience.

Most of the old mine slag heaps have now been covered with grass and trees, but this heap of slags deserves burial more than clean crushed rock and earth.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Throwing his phone down like that, someone has some anger issues

He behaved like a spoilt little brat (yes that is a height joke), he could not get his own way and throwed a tantrum
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent

And this is a surprise???? NOT.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Ongoing argument on Tobe Lee's Facebook page involving chrisy - Posted here before it all gets deleted
John Summers Hass that may be the most sensible thing you have ever said
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 1 hr
Hass Mustafa
Hass Mustafa I called Mick a cunt yesterday , doesnt that count ?
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 1 hr
John Summers
John Summers No we call him that every day....
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 1 hr
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris I tried x
Image may contain: text
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 1 hr
Hide 18 Replies
Hass Mustafa
Hass Mustafa Chrisy and Toby this is getting stupid and messy , lets have some unity please guys x
·
· 1 hr
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris I tried x
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 1 hr
Toby Lee
Toby Lee too little to late Chrisy, you've shown your true colours tonight pal, and I'm seriously saddened by your actions I have to say :(
LikeShow More Reactions
· 1 hr
Hass Mustafa
Hass Mustafa In private please guys , only you two need to be involved in a convo x
·
· 1 hr
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Not bothered about the opinions of a coward and a shill, which is what you are tobe. You are a disgrace on a swindle.
· 1 hr · Edited
Hass Mustafa
Hass Mustafa
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 1 hr
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris H's won't pick up the phone Hass Mustafa x
LikeShow More Reactions
· 1 hr
Hass Mustafa
Hass Mustafa I really think this is damaging to all involved , you guys need to talk and put this fucker to bed x
·
· 1 hr
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris I tried, I warned everyone that this would happen, ask Mick Bown, Tobe shared a troll video saying I was a sex offender, too far now x
LikeShow More Reactions
· 55 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee you are clearly a bully with a personality disorder !
LikeShow More Reactions
· 52 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Ain't you got wet fireworks to sell and get beat up for you shill ?
LikeShow More Reactions
· 51 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee more Morris lies
LikeShow More Reactions
· 49 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee you really are not a nice person are you Chrissy ! just hope you ha vnt taken it out on Fiona tonight again!
LikeShow More Reactions
· 48 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Some of the stuff you have done to ladies....ever left a lady having a miscarriage on their Todd in a taxi tobe ?
·
· 44 mins
Danny Knight
Danny Knight look guys... i had some close whom i trusted very very much and cared for her deeply... whom also betrayed in the worst way... as she would go and tell her dad everything what i was doing and saying... and what i was involved in... i also found out tha...See more
·
· 37 mins
Remove
Mick Bown
Mick Bown Danny Knight nothing but love brother nothing but love x
·
· 15 mins
Danny Knight
Danny Knight indeed bro... only from the heart <3 does all good things flow from here... it comes from now where else.... but the Heart <3... ;) ... x
· 14 mins
Mick Bown
Mick Bown Danny Knight we've known each other a few yrs now, met a few times and talked at length on many occasions, your a good soul bro love and light x
· 4 mins
Becky J Allen
Becky J Allen Fully agree Hass...its getting stupid now....people don't even understand what this is all about...your both just acting like spoilt brats fighting over a toy...work together....put your knowledge to use....stop this shit...please
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 51 mins
Cathy Zovadelli
Cathy Zovadelli blokes that can't tell a cunt from a phallus are bound to get in bitchy pickles...
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 44 mins
Mike Cottrell
Mike Cottrell Lol this is my new favourite saying
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 41 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee love that terminolgy
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 41 mins
Mike Cottrell
Mike Cottrell I'm still fucking chuckling now , many a situation this will be used lol
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 39 mins
Mike Cottrell
Mike Cottrell Cathy xx for that one
·
· 31 mins
Mike Cottrell
Mike Cottrell Send in the Maccaw Hass Mustafa
LikeShow More Reactions
·
· 42 mins
Hass Mustafa
Hass Mustafa I was hoping this post would perhaps ease the tension and maybe get them talking in private but all its done is create another platform for them to go at each other ffs :/
·
· 37 mins
Mike Cottrell
Mike Cottrell Blame Cathy and her humorous retort lol , I know many a pub and many a wanker I could use this on , unfortunately living in carrot cruncher land it will probably go way over a lot of people's heads
· 32 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris He won't talk privately mate, I tried x
·
· 24 mins
Sandie Foster
Sandie Foster Can you two fucking pack it up please?

Around 538 people where burnt alive by our own government a few days ago - your bickering is deflecting attention away from the REAL ISSUES we need to address.

Now either make up, or block each other and be done with it.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/...
RSOE EDIS - Fire event in United Kingdom on June 14 2017 06:02 AM
hisz.rsoe.hu|By Zsolt Boszormenyi - hunnomad@gmail.com
·
· 29 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee the sad thing about it is Hass Mustafa, Chrisy won t listen to anyone, there is absolutely no chance of debate or discsession therefore there will never be any resolve, no chance of an amicable common ground and easier just to agree to disagree as far as I'm concerned. I just hope that he hasn't taken it out on Fiona again
· 27 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Says the man who won't pick his phone up lol x
· 27 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris At least I can keep a relationship together tobe x
· 26 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee with your fists you bully
· 25 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Fiona Kent, I ever hit you ?
· 24 mins
Fiona Kent
Fiona Kent No never! Wtf?
·
· 23 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote toby if you gunna start accusing and implying stuff if be careful if i were you this could turn into a libel battle all because you wanted to back out of somethinf you signed
·
· 24 mins
Roy Blackburn
Roy Blackburn Hass Mustafa PLEASE.
· 17 mins
Fiona Kent
Fiona Kent Youve got to be kidding...? Look you don't know Chrisy all that well. That's the last thing he is. Everyone who knows him, knows he can't stand a woman beater.... I've been a violent relationship before.... You have no idea. Drop this one now. It's completely wring. We can all sling accusations around. There is no truth to this one!
·
· 16 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee I hate bullys
· 15 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris You are a bully on a swindle that's been exposed tobe x
·
· 15 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote the way i see it tob is chrissy helped you out off his own back and got your permission to record it. now for some reason whatever it is you decided you wanted to be cut out. you didnt however tell chrissy from the get go and you still havent told him why youve ignored the why and simply explained the how. im sorry but you completely disrespected him. if your such an honest person then why not be honest from the get go NOT when youve been caught out
·
· 15 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee I have been nothing but sincere
· 12 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote then why not be honest from the get go why not make a statement explaining your actions?? you only admitted you went to court to try and stop it after you were caught.
·
· 10 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Your a 2 faced shill on a swindle tobe.
· 10 mins
Roy Blackburn
Roy Blackburn Toby Lee please keep Fiona out of this, that is not on.
·
· 13 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote hes not a bully hes a guy who has a backbone and hes demanding reasons for your actions as hes understandably angry. would you call protestors bullies too??
· 12 mins
Rachael Shipp
Rachael Shipp Had Chrisy listened he would have heard those reasons, but he acted like a petulant child instead
·
· 9 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote funny that because when he was listening tobes went on about how the court works lol he didnt ask HOW he did it he asked WHY he was avoiding the question like an MP
· 6 mins
Rachael Shipp
Rachael Shipp Were we listening to the same show?
·
· 4 mins
T
oby Lee
Toby Lee Chrisy made the claim so therefore Chrisy needed to listen simple as, but his natural bullying thuggish ways would not allow hI'm to listen to reason. sad really, he needs to getbholis personality disorder addressed before he moves on in life x
· 2 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote well i was listening and didnt hear no reason
· Just now
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote all i been told is u wanted to cancel it because u didnt want to be recgonised is that true?
· Just now
George Vella
George Vella Where is this going? You and Chrisy may have things to sort out but why bring Fiona Kent into it? Who next their dog? Their children? I sometimes hate Facebook and now I can see why. Do this out of the public domain. If people knew what myself and Neil Wilkes have had to put up for the past 8-months you would be horrified but we are dealing with it and all will be revealed when it's at a close. We are strong together but fuck-all on our own and that includes Chrisy Morris the Prime Minister and anyone else.
·
· 10 mins
Roy Blackburn
Roy Blackburn Toby please would you apologise to Fiona Kent on this thread to show everyone that you can apologise when you can get out of order. We're all men aren't We?
·
· 9 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris He's a shill, not a man x
· 9 mins
Roy Blackburn
Roy Blackburn Chrisy and Toby ENOUGH NOW PLEASE.
·
· 7 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee you really do have a personality disorder Chrisy, illscreenshot your comments and send it to a quack on Monday, I would do it tomorrow but I'm sure you will provide more evidence so I'll wait
· 5 mins
Chrisy Morris
Chrisy Morris Your quack tobe, you're the one that's in need of help you sad swindle cunt x
· 3 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote toby thats not an apology
·
· 3 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee and I have to apologise for what exactly?
· 2 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote wow
· 1 min
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote sorry but that says it all for me Roy Blackburn
· Just now
Roy Blackburn
Roy Blackburn The one's that have picked a side Shame, the fence sitters whom are just reading again Shame. These 2 people ar our friends. Is this what friends participate in. I AM GETTING PRETTY FUCKED OFF RIGHT NOW. You 2 carry on if you need to. If Fiona or the children get dragged into this or get mentioned again I'm kicking off I promise.
·
· 4 mins
Rachael Shipp
Rachael Shipp So it's fine that Chrisy slandered Toby about an alleged insurance claim is it?
· Just now

· 7 mins
Roy Blackburn
Roy Blackburn Slandered, Defamation so f--king what. These are our friends are they not? Does it need others adding to it.
· 6 mins
George Vella
George Vella It's not fine that anyone slanders anyone. I am saying it should not be public and could be sorted out between themselves without involving others.
· 6 mins
Rachael Shipp
Rachael Shipp It could have been, chrisy made it public
· 5 mins
George Vella
George Vella Rachael Shipp Could of been or was?
· 4 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote i believe this was said by someone else not Chrissy or did Chrissy say "ive heard"
·
· 3 mins
Rachael Shipp
Rachael Shipp Could have been sorted out privately
·
· 1 min
Roy Blackburn
Roy Blackburn My Brother My Sista. Love and Light. It's all Bollox at the end of the day. How about Friends, How about Good Luck for the Future. Nah Gotta be something HIPPIFIED. Get in the real world people, there is a lot of Hypocrosy going on in this dispute and comments.
· 2 mins
Toby Lee
Toby Lee exactly Rachel, my personal life has finally to do wit the subject matter. that's how low Chrisy Morris is, he has no substance to any of his allegations yet still carries on believing he is right! personality disorder eat your heart out !

he punched below the belt with my personal injury claim as that's the only retort the thick cunt could come up with to justify his actions ! the game hungry Dom little wannabe has shown himself up tonight for all to see. shame realmy cos I thought he was an alright guy
· 3 mins
Rachel Lote
Rachel Lote tbh toby im a sit on the fence kinda person but for u have shown ursekf up you brought fiona into this and refused to apologise which speaks volumes to me
despite wether chrissy said about the insurance swindle or heard someone else say it these allegations were created because you were not honest from the get go you only have your self to blame im afraid
· Just now
George Vella
George Vella I'm off to bed but think the pair of you should delete all threads and deal with it between yourselves.
·
· Just now
Wanna balloon?