Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Fuck me.....after that shot of Chrisy's mug I expected to see Regan and Carter chasing him in their Copper Bronze Ford Consul.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Well, I used to own a VHS TV combo very much like that; a cheap model from Comet, I think. I doubt that any self-respecting bailiff would have taken one of those to auction to settle a debt, even 25 years ago.

I wonder if Ken is using software of the same vintage to produce this stuff; running on Windows 3.1, methinks.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Needless to say, Chrisy has removed all the negative comments on his 18th August posting about Ken Thompson's 'Meet The Resistance' 1980s film featuring Willie Thorne look-alike bailiff :lol:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I have to side with Chrisy's fans on this one. That promo was embarrassingly bad, and they were right to say so. Even if they weren't, they're the people who would be buying and watching the show, so their opinion should matter. But, oh well, Chrisy knows best.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Since his show flopped, Chrisy has not so much as knowingly farted within a 50 mile radius of a Bailiff
Wanna balloon?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Penny Wise wrote:Since his show flopped, Chrisy has not so much as knowingly farted within a 50 mile radius of a Bailiff
For which, I am sure, everyone within that 50 mile radius is exceedingly glad.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

And the choir say amen!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Chrisy always claims that he is so overwhelmed helping people, yet he is so hungry for another 5 minutes of tv fame that he has time to disrupt the filming of 'The Only Way Is Essex'. I think he is just jealous because they never mention him

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris.7

He really has run away from anything to do with Bailiffs and now, out of pure desperation will do anything else to try and get attention.

What a sad little man, he is really is

really funny when he calls them 'fame whores', when it is exactly what Chrisy is guilty of
Wanna balloon?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Page not available, for that one. Any idea what he actually did?
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:Page not available, for that one. Any idea what he actually did?
acted like a complete eejit like always :beatinghorse:
try this instead ~ https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... nref=story
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
rumpelstilzchen

Chrisy obviously wants and encourages confrontation wherever he goes. The sad thing is he is not aware that he is constantly making himself appear to be a complete and utter bellend. I guess he has some kind of inferiority complex.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thanks. No actual fisticuffs, then. It's not War and Peace, is it.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Fun, games and legal bumfuffery still to come with this one

From the world of Facebook
Chrisy Morris
Yesterday at 10:10 ·

Big thank you to everyone I met yesterday, you northerners beat the shit out of us southerners for being kind and friendly.

Had a really good day and can confirm that I secured my retrial. Top banana
No pictures of him, in front of peoples houses this time though

Fingers crossed that in addition to working on Chrisy's new show, dear old Ken is also working on his defence
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent

I'm Chrisy can screw himself over quite adequately without outside help, but I'm equally sure he won't resist the urge to widen the hole in his already sinking dingy and kenny is just the person to help him along, proven track record and all. :sarcasmon:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Chrisy Morris wrote:
Had a really good day and can confirm that I secured my retrial. Top banana
Retrial? That can't be right. He must mean appeal?
BHF wrote:
notorial dissent

What he says, and what he means are probably worlds apart.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Sylvia Dingle (Ken Thompson's 'friend') has commented on Chrisy Morris's Facebook page - seems she has a crush on him :lol:
Chrissy Morris , met him yesterday for the first time in Manchester, what a lovable guy , my first impression hard as nails with a heart of gold. He was phenomenal yesterday in the courtroom to the point of laughter.

It was an education yesterday not only to myself but also all the officials dotted around the Bench.

Lovely legs by the the way Chrissy you will go far x
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote:Sylvia Dingle (Ken Thompson's 'friend') has commented on Chrisy Morris's Facebook page - seems she has a crush on him :lol:
Chrissy Morris , met him yesterday for the first time in Manchester, what a lovable guy , my first impression hard as nails with a heart of gold. He was phenomenal yesterday in the courtroom to the point of laughter.

It was an education yesterday not only to myself but also all the officials dotted around the Bench.

Lovely legs by the the way Chrissy you will go far x
Why do these idiots always believe they are educating the court?

She will be disappointed by the inevitable outcome, which I suspect will be he loses. Again!
rumpelstilzchen

notorial dissent wrote:What he says, and what he means are probably worlds apart.
I think he does not understand the process.
BHF wrote:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

He'll be appealing to the crown court. Maybe he will stay all the way through the hearing this time but my money is on another hissy-fit temper tantrum followed by a storming out and a doubling down on the fine.

For someone who has no time for corrupt courts full of Freemasons, with no faith in their legal processes, where no one ever receives justice and the cops are in cahoots with the lawyers and the judges are all Zionists he sure likes to spend time in them. His track record however is one of abject failure however you spin it. Best result is to stay out of them all together, that's a win in itself.