Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by grixit »

Wait-- how come if the judge leaves, the freebies claim a win, but if they do the fleeing, it's still a win for them as well?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Penny Wise wrote:In response to the fight challenge, good old Ben Lowrey (former deep in the rabbit hole freeman and now a £150 seller of how to do a handstand on youtube seller - I kid you not) wants to challenge Chrisy to an intelligence contest.
Heh, I like that. Morris wants to rely on an implied threat of physical, violent superiority, but his "campaigning activity" actually requires knowledge and intelligence, and the ability to construct coherent advocacy. In the context of a Battle of Wits, he is sadly disarmed.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Its called freebie logic TM Pat Pen "It is whatever I say it is at the time I say it is" and you can't argue with me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

Maybe a daft question but don't magistrates preside over hearings in a magistrates court and not judges?
Or is it a combined court?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yes, District Judges can preside in Magistrates courts too for the more difficult cases
https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/about-the- ... udge-list/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Sponge wrote:Maybe a daft question but don't magistrates preside over hearings in a magistrates court and not judges?
Or is it a combined court?
I think it's three lay magistrates or one district judge.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

Saturday Laughter Time

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=i4I ... &q&f=false

'Naughty Bast**ds' - The True Stories of Twenty-One of The Hardest Men In Britain

Think a book version of Danny Dyer;s Deadliest Men, any way... Guess who is in this book ??

Mr Chrissy (with 2 s not 1) Morris: Manging Director Security Compay, Kick Boxer; unlicensed Boxer.

Happy reading
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

littleFred wrote:According to the Tameside Reporter, the fine was £400, plus £600 costs.

To me, Chrisy's own video proved his own guilt, and the prosecution didn't need their 50 pages or whatever of written evidence. But, if he does appeal, perhaps more evidence will come to light.
Chrisy said that the judge refused to give his name. However, in his video his legal advocate / chauffeur named the judge and the newspaper had no trouble kniwing his name
District Judge Purcell told Mr Morris he could read them now and gave him an hour to read them.

Mr Morris who claims to be dyslexic said: “ the time was totally inadquate” he was also understood to have been unhappy that several prosecution witnesses had not turned up for the hearing.
Wanna balloon?
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's conceivable that if the prosecution witnesses really hadn't shown up the judge could've been persuaded to throw the case out. Of course CM's storming out of the court pissed on that bonfire and left the prosecution in a perfect position to get a conviction regardless of any absent witnesses. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

letissier14 wrote:So self acclaimed hard man and BNP candidate posts a video of himself challenging Dez (from Freeman Fails) to a boxing match, which of course has to be on his terms, in his area and when he says so. He then posts a poster advertising the so called boxing fight taking place on the 3rd August, though of course he failed to let Dez anything know about it. So when it doesn't take place, he can tell all his supporters that Dez bottled it.
The real question about the poster is: who on earth would pay 45 quid to watch two amateurs fight over an Internet argument? You can see decent professional boxing for that price.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote:
letissier14 wrote:So self acclaimed hard man and BNP candidate posts a video of himself challenging Dez (from Freeman Fails) to a boxing match, which of course has to be on his terms, in his area and when he says so. He then posts a poster advertising the so called boxing fight taking place on the 3rd August, though of course he failed to let Dez anything know about it. So when it doesn't take place, he can tell all his supporters that Dez bottled it.
The real question about the poster is: who on earth would pay 45 quid to watch two amateurs fight over an Internet argument? You can see decent professional boxing for that price.
Oh, probably anyone who would think either of them knew what they were talking about to begin with. There really does seem to be no shortage of gullible fools out there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Question of law:
If Chrisy wins the boxing match would that then mean his theories regarding law have been proven to be correct, his conviction would be overturned and he would not have to pay the fine?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Question of law:
If Chrisy wins the boxing match would that then mean his theories regarding law have been proven to be correct, his conviction would be overturned and he would not have to pay the fine?
Yeah, I'm not sure what this proves. Is this Dez guy even a trained boxer? Picking a fight with an untrained opponent seems like something Chrissy would do.
notorial dissent

:haha: :haha:
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/My-Loca ... ndley.aspx

"Man fined by magistrates for obstructing enforcement officers in Simmondley, Glossop

Posted on 16th May 2017

A man has been found guilty of obstructing enforcement officers at an incident at Simmondley Village and ordered to pay more than one thousand pounds in fines and costs.
Christopher Morris, 42, of St Giles Crescent, Maldon, Essex, was arrested by police for the offence at a cottage in Simmondley on Friday, June 10 2016.

He was bailed and reported for summons for obstructing a high court officer.

Mr Morris pleaded not guilty at the hearing on Monday, May 8 but magistrates at Manchester City Magistrates Court reached a guilty verdict.
He was fined £440, and ordered to pay £620 costs and a £44 victim surcharge."
Wanna balloon?
notorial dissent

Ouch!! Stupid and obstructive is expensive. So much for Chrisy's narrative. Wonder how he'll spin this?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

This is how Chrisy Morris and Rekha Patel's friends spin it:

"Stef Shambala
12 May at 07:50 ·

One day a woman spends all her hard earned cash on buying her own beautiful house outright, she fixes it up and the neighbour complains that "flackstones" were removed when the roof was renewed....the woman is horrified her builder did that and pays the neighbour....& court costs totalling £17,000, now the neighbour wants more...she wants the actual fucking house and it seems like the courts want it too....or someone does....they kicked her out in 2016 & friends got her back in and this is where chrissy got arrested, protecting an innocent women from the dirtiness of the judiciary system....the most ridiculous case of broad daylight robbery and it's not even a joke, this shit goes on hundreds of times everyday!
The people are now fighting back using the laws as weapons against the system that created them....this cartoon system will crash down when the people stop shitting their pants at false laws.....with love & humour we are taking back the power & once again this is all about money, the false god.....I mean, THERE WASNT EVEN ANY FLACKSTONES IN THE FIRST PLACE 19th June...Rekha has her say."
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent

Except that isn't really the way it went or what happened. Curious how little things like reality and the truth fall by the wayside with these people's narratives.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And it was Thackstones in any case.
notorial dissent

At least they were consistent, they didn't get any of the rest of it right either.