Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by YiamCross »

He's helping people out with their parking tickets again.

Chrisy Morris If you are really worried send this unsigned. An explanation of it is on my YouTube channel " Chrisy Morris " called " private parking letter explained " xxx

What could possibly go wrong? It is a private ticket from a supermarket car park so there's always the chance they won't bother but I don't think it will be because they fear the fee schedule. It will be because they often don't bother, though these days more often than not they do.

Does anyone know of any instance where he has successfully assisted anyone with anything? I wouldn't want to call him a complete failure if he has in fact managed to not fail somewhere along the line.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

You should join his Facebook, It is called Parking Tickets My Arse

https://www.facebook.com/groups/728211210593653/

You will see just how bad it is
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I don't think he'll have me as he's blocked me for asking for evidence of his successes. Typical coward's way out. I bet he's brave & mouthy with blokes smaller than him but runs a mile from anyone who knows how to handle themselves. Brave with women over the phone too. Typical freeman twat.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

YiamCross wrote:I don't think he'll have me as he's blocked me for asking for evidence of his successes. Typical coward's way out. I bet he's brave & mouthy with blokes smaller than him but runs a mile from anyone who knows how to handle themselves. Brave with women over the phone too. Typical freeman twat.

Yes, i have seen the screen shots he has put up
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Chrissy is trying to be the 'Chav' equivalent of this guy pictured here, 'Don't get done get Chrissy' is what I think he's trying to portray.

'Putin's left hand man'
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Do these freetards provoke a PCN to test out their wacky theories? It's all a game to them to try to prove that PCNs can be dealt with sov/cit style. True,they may overcome a private parking company but Council, forget it. That will be handed to a Bailiff & there's no escape there unless you draft in the services of Wesley. :sarcasmon:

Haven't they got bigger fish? Ie, NWO, global economic collapse, paedophiles......the list is endless. A few quid to park your car......really? I wonder what percentage of freetards actually hold down full time employment......I'd say less than 20%
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Colin123 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I don't think he'll have me as he's blocked me for asking for evidence of his successes. Typical coward's way out. I bet he's brave & mouthy with blokes smaller than him but runs a mile from anyone who knows how to handle themselves. Brave with women over the phone too. Typical freeman twat.

Yes, i have seen the screen shots he has put up
Yes, he always struck me as being better against someone who can't answer back. Not his style to put himself in a postition where he has to face someone who knows what they're talking about who can answer back. I would have a look if I could care any less but I don't so I shan't.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:Do these freetards provoke a PCN to test out their wacky theories? It's all a game to them to try to prove that PCNs can be dealt with sov/cit style. ...
No, they get idiots to hand the case over to them so they can have fun on the phone, send out letters and generally act like a moron but when it all goes horribly wrong it's not them in court. I expect the last thing they'd do with their own parking ticket would be to try this rubbish on it, probably just quietly pay it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So effective the courts are afeared of him. Apparently.
Chrisy Morris
1 hr ·
Interesting call today telling me I'm on a blacklist of sorts from essex courts. Interfering they say, being successful I say.
A bit like Tom Crawford is banned from the courts not because he's an idiot who's never knowingly found in court with anything of any merit to say but because they're worried that he might bring the system down. How deluded can these people get before they implode or get locked up for their own, and our, protection?

Edit. This is hilarious. One of the responses which outshone the one which recommended he sue for compensation for discrimination.
Susan Foster call from whom. thats harassment isnt it?
Like · Reply ·
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Wes Ahmed needs his post page on here, how he avoids such criticism for being just as big a bellend as Jay Brad/Ceylon et al is beyond me. Wes is a man who just copied the blue print of idiots from GOOFER land and is scared to leave his house before British Gas kick his door in once and for all.
'Putin's left hand man'
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:How deluded can these people get before they implode or get locked up for their own, and our, protection?
The law can be very lenient and very slow

With TV licenses they want to bring in a flat fee, so even those without a TV have to pay.

Note as usual it's everyday people who have to pay for this idiocy.

As for all this clowning in courts they've talked for years about adopting a tight threshold for representation, eg. If your deemed incapable a lawyer being ordered by the courts to represent you, but they've held back on it for civil rights reasons and costs.

If you're forcing someone to have representation you can hardly deny them legal aid.

Enough idiots carry on, wasting court time and money and that situation could change.

Once again eroding what we have and hitting our pockets for it.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Easiest ways to avoid any trouble associated with private or council parking tickets.

1). Don't use the car park. The lesson should endeth here but read on...

2). If you do use a car park adhere to the operators terms.

Lesson endeth.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Losleones wrote:Do these freetards provoke a PCN to test out their wacky theories? It's all a game to them to try to prove that PCNs can be dealt with sov/cit style. True,they may overcome a private parking company but Council, forget it. That will be handed to a Bailiff & there's no escape there unless you draft in the services of Wesley. :sarcasmon:
All private tickets and a good proportion of council tickets are winnable on appeal provided the correct [ie non-freetard] procedure is used. Chrissy's methods are just plain daft and will lead his followers into a whole world of trouble.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hobgoblin wrote:...Chrissy's methods are just plain daft and will lead his followers into a whole world of trouble.
But he has a 100% success rate. Which he doesn't have to prove to trolls and anyway he's too busy helping people. I recommended Pepipoo which has a decent track record for handling parking tickets in the real world and he came back with:
Chrisy Morris My letter has 100% success rate so far. Do you have to pay anyone on that website ? Is that what upsets you ? I do it for free ? Give my time and help for nothing while you could be making money out of it ? I know of a few that have claimed my letter as there own and are unscrupulously charging for it. Is this you ? It's just that this is obviously a fake profile used to harrass and annoy ?
Like · 2 · 23 hrs

Yiam Cross No, my shill money from GCHQ is more than enough.
Like · 1 · 23 hrs · Edited

Yiam Cross Harass and annoy? Facts get up your nose do they? Show us some evidence of your 100% success rate, I'd be interested to see that.
Like · 23 hrs

Yiam Cross Can't see anywhere I've offered a letter, let alone asked for money for it but then again facts are not your thing, are they?
Like · 23 hrs

Chrisy Morris You may have other profiles that do. It's up to you to provide any proof as you were the one making the claim. I've got too many positive things to do rather than prove myself to a self confessed shill and fake profile troll.

Do you think that by pulling others down you elevate yourself ? I do actually pity you x
As with all these idiots, pointing out how their methods will only lead to deeper trouble is pulling others down, being negative etc etc. Whereas sending a poor sod into the bear pit is fine because it's a) at least trying to help with a remedy and b) free.

I did go on to point out that he's the one claiming 100% success so a little evidence to blow me out of the water is hardly asking too much but, of course, he did the usual thing when faced with unarguable facts. He blocked me & ran away. Not quite so brave when faced with someone who's not a woman at the end of a phone just trying to do her job.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As an american, i need to ask: what's a chav?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

grixit wrote:As an american, i need to ask: what's a chav?
I'd say"trailer park trash" gets close.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Council-Housed, Antisocial, Vulgar.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Council housed and violent was the original, but it has many variants. As already pointed out trailer park trash is the nearest American version.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

hobgoblin wrote:
Council-Housed, Antisocial, Vulgar.
Good for nothing layabout????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Typically young, brash & loutish, usually sporting baseball caps & plenty of cheap gold.