Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by TheNewSaint »

"the University in Louisiana"? Isn't that where Bobby Boucher played football?
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheNewSaint wrote:"the University in Louisiana"? Isn't that where Bobby Boucher played football?
Well he was fictional so I wouldn't be at all surprised.

I've been following the alleged doctor Coldwell for many years and his lies are very entertaining largely because a massive sense of his own importance, a lack of self awareness and an inability to do basic research lead him to make patently nonsensical claims that make him look exactly what he is... A bullshitting scam artist.

Originally he was claiming only to have cured his mother of cancer at the age of either 12, 14 or 18 depending on which version of the story he was telling at the time. He subsequently amended the story to make it liver cancer and cirrhosis and then added Hepatitis C in spite of the fact that Hep C wasn't actually discovered until 15 years after he claimed to have cured it.

At various times he's also laid claim to being a personal friend of Bill and Hillary Clinton (both of whom he now despises), to have $100,000,000,000 in the bank (yes... one hundred BILLION), to have a private jet and butler, to be in negotiations with Vlad Putin to start his own country, to have a $700,000 per annum 'legal team', to have been the victim of numerous assassination attempts (by Big Farma) and to be able to smell cancer like a dog... No... Seriously.

Coldwell... Real name Bernd Klein a/k/a Bernd Witchner was for a while a part of Kevin Trudeau's Global Information Network pyramid scheme until he was unceremoniously given the boot. Since then he's been scrabbling around trying to promote his 'Instinct Based Medicine System' (as opposed to evidence based presumably) which is nothing more than a 'get rich quick' scheme which has failed in the US and is now failing in his native Germany.

When he's not busy trying to scam gullible saps out of their Dollars Deutschemarks Euros he posts racist, anti-semitic and anti-Muslim crap to Facebook along with whatever current idiotic conspiracy theories are doing the rounds.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I see that his alma maters, in order of the degree to which they exist, are: Virginia Medical University of Delaware (fictional), Columbia State University (diploma mill, run by Ron Pellar, shut down 20 years ago), and Louisiana Baptist (exists, but unaccredited, and offers only theological degrees).

No wonder he's vague.
longdog

Post by longdog »

As far as I can tell the 'doctorate' in psychology from the now defunct Columbia State Clown School is the 'PhD' he is currently using to claim 'Doctor' status. Over the last couple of years he's backed off from claiming to have four of the things because it was obvious to all but the most idiotic alt-med fanatics that it couldn't possibly be true.

One of the more entertaining aspects of this quack's schtick is that when he's talking to an American audience he claims to have qualified as a doctor in Germany but his imaginary qualifications didn't allow him to practice medicine in the US. To his German audience he reverses this and claims that while he qualified as a doctor in the US his qualifications don't allow him to practice medicine in Germany... This is Hitler's fault apparently though he's never explained how Adolph is to blame and it's odd that he should say anything bad about Hitler given his undisguised admiration for the late fuhrer. At other times he simply forgets what he's said and claims to have practised medicine in both Germany and the US. He is undoubtedly walking a fine line by passing himself off as a doctor in Germany where they have no sense of humour about people laying claim to qualifications to which they are not entitled.

As for his actual and highly impressive 'doctor qualifications' you can find them here... http://drleonardcoldwellbio.com/accreditation
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I may be a bit picky, but a certification numbered 46 million odd does not sound like a rare honour, if it were British then everyone over the age of 4 would have one at that rate.

This is all great fun stuff but it does seem unrelated to the topic of the thread by more than the normal degree. Surely this apparent boil on the backside of humanity is distinguished enough to have his own thread somewhere?
His picture on the convincing qualifications just says used care salesman. Well, I meant to type car but liked care.

(Apology to all fair and sincere used car salespeople for stereotyping, with special apology to the chaps at W.R. Davies Toyota of Stafford, who have sold us several perfectly satisfactory vehicles.)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote:I may be a bit picky, but a certification numbered 46 million odd does not sound like a rare honour, if it were British then everyone over the age of 4 would have one at that rate.
Good point. I'd not noticed that.
This is all great fun stuff but it does seem unrelated to the topic of the thread by more than the normal degree. Surely this apparent boil on the backside of humanity is distinguished enough to have his own thread somewhere?
Probably... I have extensive files on this guy so maybe I'll start the thread when I get around to it... The next hungover sunday afternoon perhaps... Which will probably be in two days time. :snicker:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote:
Siegfried Shrink wrote:I may be a bit picky, but a certification numbered 46 million odd does not sound like a rare honour, if it were British then everyone over the age of 4 would have one at that rate.
Good point. I'd not noticed that.
Probably... I have extensive files on this guy so maybe I'll start the thread when I get around to it... The next hungover sunday afternoon perhaps... Which will probably be in two days time. :snicker:
If he's playing doctor this would be an appropriate forum;

viewforum.php?f=22
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote:
If he's playing doctor this would be an appropriate forum;

viewforum.php?f=22
Noted. Thanks.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Coldwell sounds like a really really speshul type of guy. Image
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I believe he threatened realscam for giving him free publicity. :D
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K1rklYXsXw

CM resurfaces. Unhappily it is just some trivial drivel about police complaints.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Here's Chrissy Morris's best mate Jonathan Marsh who appeared as his side-kick on Channel 4's Battling The Bailiffs. Marsh's 5 minutes of TV fame has really gone to his head as he threatens Maldon District Council with a visit from a Channel 4 film crew for having the audacity to issue him with a parking ticket.https://www.facebook.com/richiedogsquad ... nref=story
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

I am a little confused by Chrisy Morris. Since the tv show about bailiffs, he has not posted anything about stopping or even attempting to stop bailiffs. His posted just appear to be idiot political comments, comments about rubbish that his own followers prove to him is face and the odd anti police force.

Did he only attempt to stop bailiffs for his 5 minutes of fame and now that he had it, he is no longer interested ?
Last edited by Penny Wise on Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna balloon?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

PennyWise wrote: Since the tv show about baliffs, he has not posted anything about stopping or even attempting to stop bailiffs.
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Maybe it has something to do with his criminal record for obstructing a high court enforcement officer. Wonder if he's paid his £1,000 fine yet.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

He Who Knows wrote:
PennyWise wrote: Since the tv show about baliffs, he has not posted anything about stopping or even attempting to stop bailiffs.
Yeah, I was thinking that too. Maybe it has something to do with his criminal record for obstructing a high court enforcement officer. Wonder if he's paid his £1,000 fine yet.
Would the Court have stiffed an injunction on him not to repeat, otherwise he'll go straight to jail without collecting £200 ??
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

After he was convicted Chrisy said he was going to appeal. That was three months ago. Any news on that?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Chrisy's friend Ken Thompson has made an appearance at Rekha Patel's Stockport Magistrates court case this week. Wonder if Chrisy was there because, after all, Ken Thompson is meant to be making a film about them both and we all know how much Chrisy loves being on film https://www.facebook.com/GlossopChronic ... =3&theater
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I've been laughing non stop since I first saw this 20 mins ago - Cwisy's new bailiff vid by NBF Ken Thompson. Easy to see now why he's never finished a film in his 60-odd years. Poor Ken will never make Cannes Film Festival. Cwisy's mates are mostly slagging it off. It's got dated graphics of bailiffs carrying an '80s VHS video/tube TV, the text is cut off and screens too quickly, music is wrong frequency and wrong beat... absolute bloody shambles. Even Cwisy sounds down-hearted saying that he wants more "ladies" on board (Wrecka where ARE you?) but no one's interested. Cheered me up no end :haha: :haha: https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 917826267/
Siegfried Shrink

I suppose it is possible for there be a promotional video that has a 100% negative effect and this must be nearly there. He says he wants honest comments from his friends.
No, he really does not.

I didn't see anything about ladies, though.
Pox

Post by Pox »

He Who Knows wrote:I've been laughing non stop since I first saw this 20 mins ago - Cwisy's new bailiff vid by NBF Ken Thompson. Easy to see now why he's never finished a film in his 60-odd years. Poor Ken will never make Cannes Film Festival. Cwisy's mates are mostly slagging it off. It's got dated graphics of bailiffs carrying an '80s VHS video/tube TV, the text is cut off and screens too quickly, music is wrong frequency and wrong beat... absolute bloody shambles. Even Cwisy sounds down-hearted saying that he wants more "ladies" on board (Wrecka where ARE you?) but no one's interested. Cheered me up no end :haha: :haha: https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 917826267/
Oh dear, oh dear !
It is human nature that folks will focus on the positive comments without taking into account that those who say 'its great mate' are just sycophantic idiots'.
Go for it Chrissy - you're onto a winner - ish!