Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by IDIOT »

Chrissy on the front line again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Opue8iBd-0Q

This is part 1 where Chrissy fronts a bailiff who refuses to give his name. What's the betting in the forthcoming parts the bailiffs get their way despite Chrissy being there?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

IDIOT wrote:Chrissy on the front line again.

This is part 1 where Chrissy fronts a bailiff who refuses to give his name. What's the betting in the forthcoming parts the bailiffs get their way despite Chrissy being there?
When the guy said that he was refusing to give his name because he had been instructed not to, I am shocked that he wasn't called a Nazi. They are losing the plot. What's the betting that the next parts contain stuff about signatures, reverse liability , seals, fraud etc ?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Chrissy on the front line again.

When the guy said that he was refusing to give his name because he had been instructed not to, I am shocked that he wasn't called a Nazi. They are losing the plot. What's the betting that the next parts contain stuff about signatures, reverse liability , seals, fraud etc ?
This is all part of a cunning plot, and the blame lies with Jimmy Wyld...YES OUR JIMMY!!!!!1!!. For was it not him who started this Lose the Name craze, now the bleeding bailiffs are at it too. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL9DmLW2Kxs

The court manager isn't playing ball with Chrissy.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

IDIOT wrote:Part 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL9DmLW2Kxs

The court manager isn't playing ball with Chrissy.
Amateur work there from Chrissy. Instead of a non-stop stream of abuse (with at least three references to paedophiles, or paedophile protectors), whilst he told the professional the rules as he'd read them on a forum on the internet, he asked questions, while leaving some pause space for answers, allowing the man to disabuse Chrissy of the freemen myth that all bailiff's must identify themselves, by their full name, to any single digit IQ, freemen munchkin, with a camera phone and a YouTube account.

Rule #1 of the freemen cult, Chrissy, never let the other guy speak because he'll only point out that you're an idiot and that you're wrong.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

As wanglepin points out on youtube , Chrissy is waving a pen around in the video whilst claiming down the phone that he has a disability and can't write !!
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

hardcopy wrote:As wanglepin points out on youtube , Chrissy is waving a pen around in the video whilst claiming down the phone that he has a disability and can't write !!
Am I on you tube? I don't remember that?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

wanglepin wrote:
hardcopy wrote:As wanglepin points out on youtube , Chrissy is waving a pen around in the video whilst claiming down the phone that he has a disability and can't write !!
Am I on you tube? I don't remember that?
You're on lots of things.... :wink:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

hardcopy wrote: You're on lots of things.... :wink:
Used to be. Just here now.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I have a very special loathing for idiots who claim to have a disability when the reality is they want someone else to do the monkey work for them. It makes it harder for those who genuinely need help to actually get it. The man is a c*** for making that claim. An utter c***.
Warning may contain traces of nut
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

PeanutGallery wrote:I have a very special loathing for idiots who claim to have a disability when the reality is they want someone else to do the monkey work for them. It makes it harder for those who genuinely need help to actually get it. The man is a c*** for making that claim. An utter c***.
I was going to post something similar myself, but due to the intervention of actual disability was delayed. Roy Sheard the greenhat tries almost the same thing in one of his videos; "I can't read or write", "I don't have email" etc.

Personally I think anyone who wastes the time of people in this way (especially those paid out of very tight council budgets) should be charged with some sort of fraud, with the minimum punishment of unpaid work and a large fine.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I think that was me. Of course he has posted the video on YouTube using a computer but doesn't have access to e-mail either.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
I think that was me. Of course he has posted the video on YouTube using a computer but doesn't have access to e-mail either.
I'd imagine there's forms to complete for Benefits, Housing Authority etc. The bloke is lower than a snake's belly. Look forward to the next instalment.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
oh sorry wangle, yup it was you. The thing is, the whole thing is ridiculous, he wants to make a complaint but then throws up spurious invented barriers to claim he is not being allowed to make a complaint. What's the point ?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Dyslexia, can’t write or read.
Watch this right at the start
Hello, is that Angela Constantini?
as he reads from his pad.Constantini, big word for a dyslexic, I am told. he can raed altin too :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uamsIDsonww
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

wanglepin wrote:Dyslexia, can’t write or read.
Watch this right at the start
Hello, is that Angela Constantini?
as he reads from his pad. Big word for a dyslexic, I am told.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uamsIDsonww
Part 3 is out, amazingly he gets a result, a civilised conversation between the 2 parties.
I'm not sure about the need for a bailiff to identify himself to anyone other than the debtor though.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hey is that Ceylon in the first video? Perhaps we can expect a new video from him shortly instead of simply reposting old "triumphs".

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
#six

Post by #six »

As someone who is dyslexic my self I can safely say that I have never used my dyslexia as an excuse. I have never required anyone to write things for me. I use email. I read things myself. It may take me extra time to write things and it has to be said that my handwriting is close to illegible. But my PC has a spell checker to help me and like most dyslexics, I have found other methods to help me overcome my disability.

Chrissy Morris is a bullshitter of the highest order.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

#six wrote:Chrissy Morris is a bullshitter of the highest order.
And I agree that;
PeanutGallery wrote: The man is a c*** for making that claim. An utter c***.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

The thing is, if there is a genuine injustice and unfairness with bailiffs being wrongly involved with the woman and her situation, why isn't THAT highlighted instead of sidetracking over identification ?