Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by TheCoz »

I don't think people know how hard it is to get a Enforcement licence, they seem to think you can just stroll up and sign a bit of paper.

Firstly, you need to pass a test to show you know the relevant laws and best practices, which took my 2 months of studying and doing it as my day job working alongside and experienced Enforcement Agent. Secondly, you need a £10k bond that sits with the court in case there are any complaints raised against you. Thirdly, you need to have perfect credit, no ccjs, no convictions, no pending.

Then, you appear in front of a judge in court and answer all their very probing questions regarding your experience, your personal life, your motives etc. Then they make the decision whether or not they want to grant you your licence. If a judge has any doubts or is unhappy in any way they will not grant you a licence.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TheCoz wrote:Then, you appear in front of a judge in court and answer all their very probing questions regarding your experience, your personal life, your motives etc.
I am guessing that saying that one motive is to crush freemen, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women would not be an acceptable answer.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

The Observer wrote:
TheCoz wrote:Then, you appear in front of a judge in court and answer all their very probing questions regarding your experience, your personal life, your motives etc.
I am guessing that saying that one motive is to crush freemen, see them driven before me, and to hear the lamentation of their women would not be an acceptable answer.
I think any judge who has had to deal with them would be pretty happy with this as a motive
Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Bones »

So... recap time

It has been a few days since the hairless wonder was "banned" from Facebook, for 30 days for posting a screenshot of a FSA notice.

The FSA notice, whilst being the claimed reason that he was "banned", is still viewable on his wall.

However, through his wife it was claimed Facebook had removed the offending post.

Facebook has also confirmed that the screenshot of the FSA notice, does not breach any of their guidelines.

After he was "banned", his privacy settings were magically changed from anyone being able to post on his wall to now, only certain people (I presume friends only) are able to and are now posting on his wall.

Could this have been done to prevent adverse information from independent sources being posted ?

This all occured after he posted a drunken video (he claims to have drunk 2 bottles and was on his 3rd) and explained that he could be in trouble with the Police for being in possession of a life like drawing, of what sounds like, from his detailed description, to be a scene from the film 13 Assassins.

Whilst a story has been posted in the currant bun about 'fat brian' - The attention seeking hairless wonder has not posted to gloat (even though it is just a story about someone who used to be friends with someone else, nothing more) or to give himself a pat on the back.

He claimed to be "banned" from FB however, he has other FB accounts including one for his dead dog that he could post from, or even as shown he could post through his wife's account.

He has also not posted anything on youtube, a google owned company. Obviously being banned on facebook, does not prevent someone posting on twitter, youtube, chat forums etc..

So why has someone that craves attention suddenly stopped posting on the internet... ?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Very good points.

Maybe the leader of the BNP has told our internet warrior to 'wind his neck in'.

Or, asI believe , there is more to the appearance at the local Mag court then he is prepared to divulge?
Bones

Post by Bones »

This has been posted on his wall today

Vicky Westwood Jus spoke to a woman who works in schools was sent a whats app today of child abuse went to police shes been charged with sharing this yet she was sent it and went straight to police so if was ok gave your number chrisy i no ur banned but shes a good woman and seems frightened. She been told she going to be prosecuted. With it
Like · 1 hr
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I call BS on that!

Looks like it's a troop rallying.

Why would a teacher all of a sudden be in the same situation :thinking:
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote:I call BS on that!
Seconded.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

That makes three of us :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

After a week of silence (must take him that long to think of an idea), he has today been busy posting youtube videos.. Not had a chance to watch them yet

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoMTyH ... a0QNF6hY_g

Bones

Post by Bones »

FFS he is so full of it, he is still claiming that he was banned for posting an FSA document...

1) facebook has confirmed it does not breach their policies

2) It is still on his facebook wall

Screenshot taken today

As for the screenshot that he shows, that could easily be from one his previous bans

Using the information Chrisy provided, I have found the picture that he decribes - I won't post a link for obvious reasons - it is posted in a FB group called 'Insights of a Dark Mind' - I have just reported it to facebook and await their response

Bones

Post by Bones »

All is very quiet..

Has Peter finally blown everyone to the four corners ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Christine has sold another story to the Sun Kaaaarrrrrr ching $£$£$£$

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2853222/d ... rce-drugs/
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Bones wrote:Christine has sold another story to the Sun Kaaaarrrrrr ching $£$£$£$

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2853222/d ... rce-drugs/
I thought the UK had strict libel laws, not that Christine would worry.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Bones

Post by Bones »

It has now been 3 weeks since Chrisy claimed to have been banned by FB for posting a FSA notice on his profile.

You would think that within that time FB would have removed the offending post. However, it is still on his wall (2 February).

Not long until his ban expires, strange he has not done much on youtube etc during his FB ban.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

Bones wrote:It has now been 3 weeks since Chrisy claimed to have been banned by FB for posting a FSA notice on his profile.

You would think that within that time FB would have removed the offending post. However, it is still on his wall (2 February).

Not long until his ban expires, strange he has not done much on youtube etc during his FB ban.
The fact he can still be tagged means he isn't banned.

And I agree, if he wasn't on facebook we would expect to see an increase of YouTube etc or even just him posting through his wifes account. Hes either on holiday and doesn't want people to know that he doesn't give a fuck about them or he got 30 days for obstructing a bailiff.
Bones

Post by Bones »

TheCoz wrote: The fact he can still be tagged means he isn't banned.
It is funny you say that, as there is also the below, which I have taken from another site

Chrisy's video about being banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YESsPk1IaJQ

At 2:02, he shows the message from Facebook about the removal of the FSA notice (even though the notice has not been removed)

If you look closer at the phone display, you will that the time is 11:40, the battery is at 90% and the phone signal is at 2 bars (also note all the other icons such as alarm clock)

Now, if we look at the message posted by Mrs Morris about Chrisy being banned

https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5942F8DF

It is clear that the image posted by Mrs Morris has been edited as the address on the FSA notice is covered.

However, what I found interesting was that if you compare this with the image that Chrisy shows in his video, the time is also 11:40, the battery is also at 90% and the phone signal is also at 2 bars (all the other icons are the same too)

It would appear that the message from Facebook that Chrisy showed in his video, was actually just a picture and not a 'live' view of any message from Facebook.

In my personal view, given that the FSA notice is still on his wall and the above (also because he has changed his privacy settings, including blocking people after, he claims to have been banned), I really don't believe that he has been banned.
Bones

Post by Bones »

To cut to the chase

Chrisy's video

Mrs Morris's post

Spot the difference ?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What can I say, pathological liars gotta lie.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Oh dear Chrisy has now deleted the picture of the FSA notice

The image was there on 6 February 2017

It was still there on 10 February 2017

It was still there earlier today...

However, now it has been deleted by Chrisy