Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Colin123 »

He is claiming that he was bugged :shock: :shock:

Idiot
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Colin123 wrote:He is claiming that he was bugged :shock: :shock:

Idiot
He is "bugged", alright; but not in the way that he thinks. There must be thousands of them little critters, crawling around where most people have brains. :D
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear, it seems Chrisy has fallen out with his best mate Jonathan Marsh who "starred" with him in the 'Bailiff Buster' Channel 4 documentary last summer. Seems Jonathan (of black teeth fame) has been "stalking" Chrisy, taking up too much of his family time and worst of all Chrisy has only just found out about Marsh's alleged "sexual proclivities in swimming pools." Shocked that Chrisy is so shocked.
https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 060141267/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

One of his former ‘customers’ goes mental , quite literally.
Clearly we’re only getting one side of the story here....
Sorry to do this, but I haven't got the time or patients given my current situation.

I am nothing to do with Roy Blackburn. If he contacts you and you are unaware that he is trolling/stalking me, he may try to use my name to borrow money or stay on your sofa. Saying "don't bother Chrisy, his dad just died..." or similar. He is nothing to do with me. Roy has been unraveling over the past few weeks and has told me about allegations of him being a peado, his suicidal thoughts and wanting to kill people. The police and mental health services are aware (he told em) and I did try to help but his manic depression is too much for me to deal with. He has fantasised and plotted to kill me with John Marsh (who has been sectioned) and has some amazing and elaborate stories. The man was never a close or best friend, just an acquaintance that was desperate to be associated with something.

He uses other names and fake profiles such as the nickname 'Hoof' and as many folks with things to hide do, trys to keep any pictures of himself secret. I personally would say that's he is not a person to have around you, especially if you have children. He needs proper help from professional folk. The pictures here are of him when younger and the more blurred is more recent. He is tall and skinny. Anyone that needs to speak to me about this, please do it by PM.

I'm not responsible for anything he does and feel I need to warn folks. If any of my friends see that he is using my name to obtain or coerce anything from anyone, please let them know, tag them here. Thank you x
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Pox

Post by Pox »

They all seem to fall out with each other at some point.

I'm not even going to try and fathom out why.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pox wrote:They all seem to fall out with each other at some point.

The fact that so many of them are sociopaths has got to be up there as a principle reason why they fall out with each other. They'll use others to further their own ends but the moment they outlive their usefulness to each other it implodes into exactly this sort of handbagging. It's very entertaining.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pox

Post by Pox »

longdog wrote:
Pox wrote:They all seem to fall out with each other at some point.

The fact that so many of them are sociopaths has got to be up there as a principle reason why they fall out with each other. They'll use others to further their own ends but the moment they outlive their usefulness to each other it implodes into exactly this sort of handbagging. It's very entertaining.
And paranoid.
Something in their baccy?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

They’re all just loyal to the benefits of loyalty, rather than being loyal itself.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pox wrote: And paranoid.
Something in their baccy?
There certainly does seem to be a correlation between FMOTLism in all it's many splendid forms and the consumption of cannabis but like the connection between cannabis use and mental illness it's a question of which is cause and which is effect... And is it a causal relationship or is it just correlation? Or a little from column A and a little from column B which is my preferred position.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well, let's hope that Cat Lewis, Colin Stone et al of Nine Lives Media, AND Channel 4, all realise by now that they made a turkey of a film earlier this year. It was less about "Battling the Bailiffs" and more about two unhinged attention-seekers, Jonathan Marsh and Chrisy, who have made life much worse for those they were supposedly "helping". It is highly likely that if they didn't have a film crew aiding and abetting their every move during 2016 they would have no reason to travel the length and breadth of the country at their own expense. Well done Nine Lives - just stick to the safer and more hallowed ground of Songs of Praise, eh?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I wonder if he has ever thought about going to the police with the information??? Of course not, he wouldn't get any credit for that and his ego wont allow that. He is nothing but a scumbag

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Where is a witch finder General when you need one? Even a witch finder corporal?

I can't help jumping to the immediate conclusion that anyone suspected of anything by Mr.Morris must be innocent as a lamb.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Considering Chrissy's ability to get things right, what is the probability that whoever this person is is totally innocent and being defamed?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote:Considering Chrissy's ability to get things right, what is the probability that whoever this person is is totally innocent and being defamed?
I do wonder if this whole 'Paedo hunting' thing is a bit like the a/s/l early days of teh internetz where 99.9% of all people in chatrooms were busty 16 year old nymphomaniacs looking for teh seks. Loads of 'peado hunters' pretending to be children to trap the 'Paedos' who are pretending to be children to attract children who are really adults pretending to be... And round and round ad infinitum.

Either way I suspect that in most cases the activities of the 'paedo hunters' produces evidence which is either inadmissible in court or of such low quality the CPS would throw it out as completely useless when considering whether or not to prosecute. In the specific case of Chrissy Morris his previous antics on and off the internet would seriously undermine his credibility as a witness for any defence lawyer worth a damn.
notorial dissent

Actually I'm more concerned about substantive harm to the person, and their family, he is targeting with what are almost certainly false accusations.

The whole Hoaxtad thing comes to mind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Actually I'm more concerned about substantive harm to the person, and their family, he is targeting with what are almost certainly false accusations.
This crossed my mind too. The quote posted earlier contains allegations which would seriously damage the reputation, standing and future employment prospects of the man Chrisy refers to. Without substantial corroboration Chrisy could find himself in deep do-do.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:Actually I'm more concerned about substantive harm to the person, and their family, he is targeting with what are almost certainly false accusations.
This crossed my mind too. The quote posted earlier contains allegations which would seriously damage the reputation, standing and future employment prospects of the man Chrisy refers to. Without substantial corroboration Chrisy could find himself in deep do-do.
I think Chrisy's intention is to signal physical violence rather than character assassination.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent

Hercule Parrot wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I think Chrisy's intention is to signal physical violence rather than character assassination.
I wouldn't be at all surprised as that is more his style than the other, and again, potential harm to the object of his fantasy. As I recall, doesn't the UK have some pretty severe incitement to violence/harm laws?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

notorial dissent wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:This crossed my mind too. The quote posted earlier contains allegations which would seriously damage the reputation, standing and future employment prospects of the man Chrisy refers to. Without substantial corroboration Chrisy could find himself in deep do-do.
I wouldn't be at all surprised as that is more his style than the other, and again, potential harm to the object of his fantasy. As I recall, doesn't the UK have some pretty severe incitement to violence/harm laws?
Yes .Just ask American Rupert Quantance who visited here to rouse the rabble against the SRA parents. Currently enjoying free bed and breakfast and an extended all inclusive holiday.
notorial dissent

I think it is about time Cwissy got to share some of that same hospitality.