Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by NYGman »

Arthur Rubin wrote:Back to the 5p (usually 10 cents in the US) plastic bags. Many cities in California, and soon the whole state, will have a ban on "disposable" plastic (carrier) bags. However, ....

Paper bags, and to some extent cloth bags, are useless in carrying things that potentially leak brightly colored (coloured) liquids. (I'm going to speak American in the rest of the post, without trying to add running translation.) In our case, when we have a plastic bag which isn't sticky or wet, we use them to line (plastic) wastepaper baskets. Seems a reasonable recycling method. I suspect that, when we run out of plastic bags, we're going to have to occasionally dispose of the entire wastepaper baskets when a sufficiently obnoxious substance is disposed of.

I used to work in a supermarket in my high school days, I was a bagboy, one who bagged and took out groceries to the customer's car. I had several shoppers ask me to only use plastic, and only put three items or less in each bag, as they used them for trash bags at home, and wanted as many as possible. That always bothered me. As for using the bags for trash after shopping, there are such things as biodegradable and eco friendly "plastic" garbage bags that are better for the environment, as they are biodegradable, and much cheaper than disposing of the whole wastepaper basket.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

Given Yiam and Lettisiers recent issues in the Crawford matter I noticed that 'Chrissy Morris' has also resorted to posting names and addresses online.

In a recent video on Facebook Video he has created a postcard with the face of a bailiff on it and is sending it to his home address.

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... nref=story

Whilst he says the address is not confirmed already you've got various morons trying to get a protest going outside the house. One idiot has even ordered pizzas to be delivered there.

I did a little digging and on the face of it it looks like it is his parents address as the main occupants are in their 60s.

Dangerous stuff and one that I hope sees gappy Morris' collar felt.

It's clear that a little internet notoriety has gone to the only brain cell is his head.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:Given Yiam and Lettisiers recent issues in the Crawford matter I noticed that 'Chrissy Morris' has also resorted to posting names and addresses online.

In a recent video on Facebook Video he has created a postcard with the face of a bailiff on it and is sending it to his home address.

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... nref=story

Whilst he says the address is not confirmed already you've got various morons trying to get a protest going outside the house. One idiot has even ordered pizzas to be delivered there.

I did a little digging and on the face of it it looks like it is his parents address as the main occupants are in their 60s.

Dangerous stuff and one that I hope sees gappy Morris' collar felt.

It's clear that a little internet notoriety has gone to the only brain cell is his head.
Chrissy the cage fighter that claims in one video he is alarmed and distressed by a letter from a DCA, and in this one continues the theme as in other videos that every house the Bailiffs visit is a vulnerable household.

Even for him though this is a new low.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

they can claim all they like, the idiots are keeping bailiffs in work,
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

fat frank wrote:they can claim all they like, the idiots are keeping bailiffs in work,
Because bailiffs and courts just ignore him he has thrown his dummy out of the pram and taken to childishly posting the bailiffs personal details over the internet. The bailiffs will love this because they will now have justification for refusing to show a copy of their bailiff certificate to debtors. If he thinks he is helping vulnerable debtors then he really has lost his one remaining brain cell. A prized prat.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

He's back, and guess what ? Another vulnerable person with bailiffs at the door.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Joinder wrote:He's back, and guess what ? Another vulnerable person with bailiffs at the door.
Back? When did he go away?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Joinder wrote:He's back, and guess what ? Another vulnerable person with bailiffs at the door.
His tactics are bizarre to say the least. The usual "I am not obliged to talk to you" nonsense but he keeps on talking to them, then the "you have to identify yourself, but I don't have to identify myself" routine. He may be correct that they do but does it matter? All he is achieving is looks of disbelief as they realise they are dealing with another barrack room lawyer that thinks he knows it all but actually knows very little. Winding them up and being a smart arse is not helping anyone.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Skeleton wrote:
His tactics are bizarre to say the least. The usual "I am not obliged to talk to you" nonsense but he keeps on talking to them, then the "you have to identify yourself, but I don't have to identify myself" routine. He may be correct that they do but does it matter? All he is achieving is looks of disbelief as they realise they are dealing with another barrack room lawyer that thinks he knows it all but actually knows very little. Winding them up and being a smart arse is not helping anyone.
He's clearly just not very bright.

The fact that he appears to whiz around the country 'helping' the vulnerable at the drop of a hat also suggests that us tax payers are technically paying for it.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

but its amazing how many of these helpers arnt working, they complain about the system that gives them free money
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:The fact that he appears to whiz around the country 'helping' the vulnerable at the drop of a hat also suggests that us tax payers are technically paying for it.

https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/benefitfraud/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
getoutofdebtfools wrote:The fact that he appears to whiz around the country 'helping' the vulnerable at the drop of a hat also suggests that us tax payers are technically paying for it.

https://secure.dwp.gov.uk/benefitfraud/

That is My Homepage :snicker: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Having watched his latest video where he struggles to make any real sense and mumbles a lot it's clear he's just another FOTL sympathiser idiot missing the point completely.

He also bleats on about the Taking Control of Goods Regulations regarding someone's £5k car for a debt of a few hundred quid claiming it's an 'over-levy' but fails to understand that if it is the only asset available it cannot be considerer an over-levy.

Moron of the highest order.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Fellow fans of Chrissy Morris will be as upset as I am that he was arrested for "obstructing a fake bailiff" ... tee hee.

The anticipation of the 12-minute video is worth it, just for the last few seconds.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

littleFred wrote:Fellow fans of Chrissy Morris will be as upset as I am that he was arrested for "obstructing a fake bailiff"
There's a particularly lovely comment on YouTube for that video:
ubtaz2 wrote:I really don't understand why the castle doctrine dose not come into play on this which gives you the right to kill even a corrupt piece of shit pig fuck from setting 1 foot on your property illegally why waste time their to incompetent to understand simple stop them from being a threat by using enough force to kill them dead
A screenshot of the writ of possession worthless, fraudulent, tampered with photocopy that they showed to the camera refused to let anyone see:
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

And an even lovelier quote from ERA2015 on GOODF:
ERA2015 wrote:Re: Unlawful mortgage repossion
Postby ERA2015 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:03 pm

This is the problem....at 3:40 pig says he is not a legal expert........then he shouldn't be let loose on his trotters to abduct the public...........i know it sounds horrible.......but i am really looking forward to seeing another raul mote or dale greegan and i shall have no sympathy for these incompetent ignorant pigs i can tell you.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 59#p465872
I'm assuming 'raul mote' is meant to be Raoul Moat, who murdered his ex-girlfriend, her new partner and a police officer[2], and 'dale greegan' is meant to be Dale Cregan who first murdered two people in a feud and then lured two police officers to a house with a false report of a burglary and immediately murdered both of them.

It's possible that 'raul mote' and 'dale greegan' are two illustrious freedom fighters who only ever operate within the law and would never advocate violence, let alone cold blooded murder, in which case an apology will be due to ERA2015. On the other hand, the general standard of literacy[1] displayed on GOODF makes me suspect otherwise. There are, it should be noted, only two Google hits for "Dale Greegan", both of which are typos for Dale Cregan. There are more hits for "Raul Mote", the majority of which are typos for "Raoul Moat", though some appear to be correctly spelled references to other people.

[1]Skitt's Law obviously applies.
[2]Edit: PC Rathband was badly injured, including being blinded, in the attack and took his own life less than two years later. Whether you consider this to be murder or not is left to the interpretation of the reader.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

littleFred wrote:Fellow fans of Chrissy Morris will be as upset as I am that he was arrested for "obstructing a fake bailiff" ... tee hee.

The anticipation of the 12-minute video is worth it, just for the last few seconds.
That cop has far too much patience for Chrissy's bullshit, he'd have got just the one warning from me before I gave him the bracelets.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Forsyth wrote: [2]Edit: PC Rathband was badly injured, including being blinded, in the attack and took his own life less than two years later. Whether you consider this to be murder or not is left to the interpretation of the reader.
I remember seeing an interview with him after Moat got locked away, "broken man" is putting it lightly.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Forsyth wrote:
A screenshot of the writ of possession worthless, fraudulent, tampered with photocopy that they showed to the camera refused to let anyone see:
Come on, we should all know by now that the above is a fraudulent document!

Where is the wet signature ( signed in red, using Dodo blood)?

Give the guys a break, will ya.

P.S. looks like a fee has been paid unlike the one for Castle Crawford (allegedly).
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You forgot it has to be ROYAL Dodo blood, makes all the difference in its efficacy and legitimacy. Hate to break it to Chrissy, but that looks genuine to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.