Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Pox »

He will of spent a few hours in the station I imagine, just to keep him out of the way for a while and then released without charge.

The PC gave him multiple warnings that he would be arrested and at the final point says 'don't tense up on me' - me thinks that our Chrissy has been in cuffs before :?:

Odds please gentlemen and ladies for a wrongful arrest claim?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

What is "fraudulent conveyance of language"?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:What is "fraudulent conveyance of language"?
Telling lies?
rumpelstilzchen

Pox wrote:
Telling lies?
Yeah, could be. And they have the cheek to criticise lawyers for using flowery language.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Pox wrote:
Telling lies?
Seems made up, no Google hits on that phrase and sounds like typical made up freetard BS since Fraudulent Conveyance means an unlawful transfer of money to avoid debt.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:
Forsyth wrote:
A screenshot of the writ of possession worthless, fraudulent, tampered with photocopy that they showed to the camera refused to let anyone see:
Come on, we should all know by now that the above is a fraudulent document!

Where is the wet signature ( signed in red, using Dodo blood)?

Give the guys a break, will ya.

P.S. looks like a fee has been paid unlike the one for Castle Crawford (allegedly).
I'm sure that I heard some dopey idiot in the background saying that the court seal was broken.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

It does not matter what paperwork you put in front of fruit loops like Morris, they will find something wrong with it or find a reason not to look at it. He has also perfected the art of you have to identify yourself, but it is none of your business who I am, I am lost as to why he thinks that is helping anyone in this kind of situation. Title of his latest interference in an eviction should be "Idiot spouts bullshit and gets himself arrested again."
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Skeleton wrote:It does not matter what paperwork you put in front of fruit loops like Morris, they will find something wrong with it or find a reason not to look at it. He has also perfected the art of you have to identify yourself, but it is none of your business who I am, I am lost as to why he thinks that is helping anyone in this kind of situation. Title of his latest interference in an eviction should be "Idiot spouts bullshit and gets himself arrested again."
This is one of his earlier attendances at an eviction. The police officer's stupidity was highlighted when she allowed the warrant to be handed over to Chrissy. He must have thought that all his Christmas's had arrived together.

He wouldn't give it back. Nope a hope in hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51r-roJqwU
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:It does not matter what paperwork you put in front of fruit loops like Morris, they will find something wrong with it or find a reason not to look at it. He has also perfected the art of you have to identify yourself, but it is none of your business who I am, I am lost as to why he thinks that is helping anyone in this kind of situation. Title of his latest interference in an eviction should be "Idiot spouts bullshit and gets himself arrested again."
This is one of his earlier attendances at an eviction. The police officer's stupidity was highlighted when she allowed the warrant to be handed over to Chrissy. He must have thought that all his Christmas's had arrived together.

He wouldn't give it back. Nope a hope in hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51r-roJqwU
Yes a very good video of Morris the "leader" gobbing his usual bullshit and failing to understand he had picked the wrong Policeman to gob off at. The Police Sgt concerned listened to both sides, made his decision and Morris simply did not get it which is why he was the first to be arrested. He seems to view being arrested as some kind of victory though.

The other thing that comes across in the video is idiots like Morris and his mates clearly addressing the Police as "Cuntstables," I am still trying to figure why they would put up with that.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

In their deluded mindset they have been arrested to silence them, thus reinforcing their belief that what they were saying was right (and of course the only way the authority could silence them is by arresting them).

Of course it doesn't occur to them the reason they were arrested was because they were being idiots.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

There was an interesting statement from the bailiff in this video about the warrant. He said something along the lines that the warrant was not for the tenant/ debtor, moreover it is granted by the judge and passed to the bailiff to carry out the eviction and therefor it belongs to the bailiff and not the tenant. At least that’s the way I understood it.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

I don't think Chrissy is too pleased that his actions were ultimately for nothing.

https://youtu.be/Xj3fulrsQIk

Watch the 2nd part for mouthy cameraman being told to STFU.
-=Firthy2002=-

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

doublelong wrote:... He said something along the lines that the warrant was not for the tenant/ debtor, moreover it is granted by the judge and passed to the bailiff to carry out the eviction and therefor it belongs to the bailiff and not the tenant. ...
Yes. You can read the document from Forsyth's screengrab. The Writ is from the Queen, to an Enforcement Agent, telling him to do something. It isn't addressed to anyone else. The EO ("bailiff") isn't obliged to show it to anyone else. A pile of paperwork will already have been sent to the tenant saying that this would happen.

Should a question arise over whether the EO has authority to do this, a photocopy or printout of the Writ of Possession is evidence that, yes, he does.

Evidence is rarely absolute proof, of course. It wouldn't be difficult to fake a Writ of Possession and attempt to enforce it (but it would be highly illegal).
guilty

Post by guilty »

littleFred wrote: Evidence is rarely absolute proof, of course. It wouldn't be difficult to fake a Writ of Possession and attempt to enforce it (but it would be highly illegal).
And the argument about that should be made to the Court, not the EO.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

guilty wrote:And the argument about that should be made to the Court, not the EO.
Indeed. If the EO was a crook with an writ he had made himself, he's hardly likely to admit it. The protestors try to persuade the police that the writ is a fraud, thus the EO is committing a crime. The police recognise the accusation is BS, and don't arrest the EO.

The police have a duty to assist EOs in the execution of writs. Their duty extends to more than merely keeping the peace. They are not (as the protestors claim) supposed to be neutral. Perhaps for reasons of tact, they rarely seem to do this; they merely prevent protestors from obstructing the EOs.

Protestors frequently complain that EOs, police and courts don't follow "their own rules". What they mean is that EOs etc don't follow the rules invented by the protestors.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Firthy2002 wrote:
Sounds like typical made up freetard BS
Speaking of which, who's the barrack-room lawyer here - https://youtu.be/ER_EDTMa3-I?t=2m9s ?

He fires off a dubious claim for expert authority very rapidly "I'm a ex-director from Public Prosecutions Limited, and Yorkshire Legal Services Limited", and then continues into the usual FMOTL bollocks. The cops stands with splendid patience and listens carefully, before saying "thank you for your time" and carrying on.

Google has nothing on "Public Prosecutions Limited" or "Yorkshire Legal Services Limited".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Speaking of which, who's the barrack-room lawyer here - https://youtu.be/ER_EDTMa3-I?t=2m9s ?

He fires off a dubious claim for expert authority very rapidly "I'm a ex-director from Public Prosecutions Limited, and Yorkshire Legal Services Limited", and then continues into the usual FMOTL bollocks. The cops stands with splendid patience and listens carefully, before saying "thank you for your time" and carrying on.

Google has nothing on "Public Prosecutions Limited" or "Yorkshire Legal Services Limited".
I've found a North Yorkshire Legal Services Ltd but they seem to deal with issues around commercial/industrial property rather than residential.

And a Companies House search also turns up an East Yorkshire Legal Services Ltd, they have no formal web presence and according to the Companies House database are concerned with Intellectual Property law.

So my guess is that his credentials are false and he's hoping that the copper will take him at his word.
-=Firthy2002=-

rumpelstilzchen

Hercule Parrot wrote: Speaking of which, who's the barrack-room lawyer here - https://youtu.be/ER_EDTMa3-I?t=2m9s ?
I asked the same question yesterday here:
viewtopic.php?p=228895#p228895

This is all I could find:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/offi ... pointments
BHF wrote:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Forsyth wrote: A screenshot of the writ of possession worthless, fraudulent, tampered with photocopy that they showed to the camera refused to let anyone see:
A bit of background on the events that led to Mrs Patel losing her home:

She is a school teacher. In 2011 she purchased a 'listed' terraced cottage (Hanover Cottage). It had been empty for a few years and needed a new roof. There was a dispute about the roof repairs and this led to court action from her adjoining neighbour (Mrs [Name Omitted By Request]).

Mrs Patel lost at trial. She attempted to have the case reconsidered at the High Court but her appeal was rejected. She was ordered to pay her neighbour's legal costs of £70,000. She has refused to pay and solicitors representing her neighbour, registered the debt (of £70,000) as a charge against her property. They enforced the charge by seeking repossession.

I fear that she has been struck down by the freetard bug. She said this:

"I have gone under protest. The are more than 5 police vans here.

They would not give me a copy. It is for the amount of £111.75.

That is my house that was taken from me by force. They took my £200,000 house for £111.75

I am refusing to pay the £70,000 from the trial. They have hired a private company that are basically people pretending to be bailiffs to come and intimidate me out of my home. These types of organisations persuade us, the general public, that they have lawful documentation to carry it out.

I have no choice but the educate myself in the law. Hence, I can say I have been presented with a document that has not been written by a judge with an authorising seal from a court"
TUCO said to me:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

She would have been well advised then to receive her legal education from the proper sources instead of from You Tube lawyers and drinking from the freetard cup of woo. Taking advice from the likes of Chrissy Morris will guarantee you that you lose your home, to be fair it appears he does know what powers bailiffs have and don't have, and plays on that, but that alone will not stop an eviction, and that's probably where his cries of vulnerable person at every opportunity came from. Obviously a roaring success that idea as it was probably the one excuse he failed to mention in amongst his other meaningless gobbledekook at this eviction.