Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Firthy2002
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by Firthy2002 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:My main concern is what the fuck has it to do with Chrissy Morris? "I'm phoning to...." I really would be wanting to know who I'm talking to and what it has to do with them.
I'm sure if the tables were ever turned you know he'd be demanding everything under the sun. Especially the caller's name.
-=Firthy2002=-

Watching idiots dig themselves into holes since 2016.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Why don't these people on the other end of the phone that he keeps ringing, simply ask him to put the person who he claims he is speaking on behalf of, to confIrm their identity and give their permission for Chrisy Morris to speak on their behalf?

If he can't do that then should refuse to speak to him.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

Chrissy is still trying to a freetard Dom Littlewood (why are more of these freetard gurus short ?)
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 5535301267

Chrissy goes to his local police station to be reported for the incident where he obstructed a bailiff at Rekha Patel's eviction. He is his usual obstinate and patronising self and again demands for a geographic number when presented with 101 (15p connection, 0p per min) or an 03 number (which would cost exactly the same fee to call as a geographic). The (too helpful IMO) desk officer offers to call Derbyshire for him so he can ask them direct for a geographic number. He thinks he's managed to call Derbyshire Constabulary's bluff when she offers up an overseas contact number...only to be told it's +44345...
He is still unhappy but then the officer at Derby offers to get the arresting officer to call him back when he gets on shift. Sadly the video ends there so we don't get the final outcome.
-=Firthy2002=-

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

If you have an 03 number is there any requirement to provide an alternative geographic number on demand?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If you have an 03 number is there any requirement to provide an alternative geographic number on demand?
Interesting point, I suspect not. I would think the only excuse not to have premium rate numbers for everything the state does would be the difficulty of access for the less well off. I doubt there is any requirement except to be contactable and, in English law, that would be by "reasonable" methods.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If you have an 03 number is there any requirement to provide an alternative geographic number on demand?
I think it would be unlikely since there's usually no extra charge and no revenue sharing. Hence Chrisy's complaint is of limited merit.
-=Firthy2002=-

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Firthy2002 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywihA-83I4Q

Chrisy shouts at a copper. Guess what happens...
What an utter bell-end. Why do they waste time listening to his nonsense?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Firthy2002 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 5535301267

Chrissy goes to his local police station to be reported for the incident where he obstructed a bailiff at Rekha Patel's eviction. He is his usual obstinate and patronising self and again demands for a geographic number when presented with 101 (15p connection, 0p per min) or an 03 number (which would cost exactly the same fee to call as a geographic). The (too helpful IMO) desk officer offers to call Derbyshire for him so he can ask them direct for a geographic number. He thinks he's managed to call Derbyshire Constabulary's bluff when she offers up an overseas contact number...only to be told it's +44345...
He is still unhappy but then the officer at Derby offers to moronic get the arresting officer to call him back when he gets on shift. Sadly the video ends there so we don't get the final outcome.
Very good video of a moronic bully getting his ass handed to him on a plate. That Police Woman knew exactly who she was dealing with and played him perfectly, IE smile and pretend your giving him something but actually just give him deadpan answers, she was even a little patronising to him and it was obvious that was winding him up, fair play to her. The final outcome is him being politely told to get on his bike and do one, once she was fed up of his stupid questions.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Firthy2002 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywihA-83I4Q

Chrisy shouts at a copper. Guess what happens...
1) It turns out that the copper is completely correct
2) Chrisy ignores the facts and claims it as his "win"

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUOH9CMCnBE

Morris is back with more proof of what a lying, bullying twat he is. Cuts off the the bit of the video where he gives the address and where he has obviously used the debtors name then its the usual "i am right, you are wrong routine."
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Firthy2002

Post by Firthy2002 »

Once again Chrisy shows his ignorance of the facts. As the bailiff explained, vulnerability only applies to the debtor regardless of whoever else lives at the property (and must be proven in writing). Hence his threat, like most of the others he makes, is empty. I also like how he slips up and pretty much confirms it's the right address too.
-=Firthy2002=-

Bones

Post by Bones »

I have heard through the grapevine that whilst Chrisy was the poster boy for the BTBAB Freak Fest, there has now been a falling out and a parting of the ways and Chrisy is no longer part of the Circus......... Anyone know what the falling out was about ? Just wondering if it was non payment for services rendered or something
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Bones wrote:I have heard through the grapevine that whilst Chrisy was the poster boy for the BTBAB Freak Fest, there has now been a falling out and a parting of the ways and Chrisy is no longer part of the Circus......... Anyone know what the falling out was about ? Just wondering if it was non payment for services rendered or something
no idea ... nothing on his Fb page gives a clue either :shrug:

He is one of the first 'likes' on a new page tho' - https://www.facebook.com/BTBEastLancs/
Beat The Bailiffs - East Lancs

Beat the bailiffs - A guide and support service to help vulnerable people 'deal with' bailiffs who are preying on them
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
Bones

Post by Bones »

Ashley Ali wrote:Is the middle finger to btbatb
Ashley Ali wrote:Best thing you done was to walk from that scamming freeman outfit TBH. Set up your own group, and pick some good admin that are not freetarded like most of the btbatb lot.
Freak Fest seems such a long time ago now

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Who needs trolls when they fight among themselves so much?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Doesn't look like Northern Queensland to me.

That's what watching Crocodile Dundee does to you.

Is it a case of division in the debt avoiding ranks why Chris left? Seems to be a spate of high profile losses amoungst the freemen latetly.

Reaching a head perhaps?
Pox

Post by Pox »

JimUk1 wrote:Doesn't look like Northern Queensland to me.

That's what watching Crocodile Dundee does to you.
Who cares where he is, more important is who is he with??????

That can't be his daughter surely? (unless she got her looks from her mother and even then, if the daughter got her looks from her mother, what on earth was the mother doing with him in the first place?)

More likely is that she is some random who for some bizarre reason agreed to have a pic taken with him.
Kay Powell
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Kay Powell »

As far as I can tell, the young woman is also giving the finger to the camera.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Kay Powell wrote:As far as I can tell, the young woman is also giving the finger to the camera.
And?????

Not meaning to be rude, just wondering what you mean?
But I suppose you could say the same about my post!