Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrissy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by AndyPandy »

So from what I can gather the BNP are targeting parishes which have proposed housings developments and are hiding behind the 'Fighting Unsustainable Housing Because we Care' banner to fool voters, genuinely concerned about huge housing developments, into voting in a BNP Candidate- Jeeeeeeeez :shock:
Bones

Post by Bones »

The official BNP twitter page

https://twitter.com/bnp

Bones

Post by Bones »

AndyPandy wrote:So from what I can gather the BNP are targeting parishes which have proposed housings developments and are hiding behind the 'Fighting Unsustainable Housing Because we Care' banner to fool voters, genuinely concerned about huge housing developments, into voting in a BNP Candidate- Jeeeeeeeez :shock:
Yes

https://www.bnp.org.uk/news/regional/th ... le-housing
The three patriots have registered the following slogan with the electoral commission:-

“Fighting Unsustainable Housing because we care”

This slogan is to be used as a public awareness campaign throughout the eastern region to draw attention to this lack of consultation with the electorate in Heybridge.

The European Elections are on Thursday 22nd May 2014 and this slogan will be printed on over 5,000,000 ballot papers. The three candidates standing in the European Elections are at present:-

Three Heybridge Parish Councillors.

Richard Perry, the number 1 candidate, commented “If you don’t like mass immigration which leads to unsustainable house building, Brussels controlling your borders and making 75% of your laws then vote for us!”

Christopher Livingstone, the number 2 candidate, commented that “We have been giving lots of interviews on the television and radio to draw attention to the plight of the residents in Heybridge”.

Mark Burmby, the number 3 candidate, stated that “This election is a very fair system whereby proportional representation is used so we only need around 7.5% of the vote to win a seat and at the last election in 2009 we received 6.1% of the vote”.

All the main Parties have Encouraged Mass Immigration and now want to Build Unsustainable Homes on our Green spaces!
Bones

Post by Bones »

I feel a bit dirty and sick after reading about Chrisy Morris's friends at the BNP rubbish - off for a shower :oops:
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

I was hoping he would win because as a Councillor he would have to start making decisions on things that affect local people. Often those decisions are not easy but they have to be made and he would come to realise that life is not as easy as sitting at home videoing yourself making pathetic telephone calls to organisations demanding Yes / No answers.

Anyway, his policital life got off to a bad start by allowing the BNP to pay for his leaflets and him using their campaign slogan. Guilty by association, guilty by naivety and guilty of thinking he is cleverer than he really is. The BNP played him. Deep down he probably had good intentions.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

You take the BNP's shilling then:

They own you.

This is a different face of the same coin.

I don't see the B N P shelling out for leaflets supporting anyone not aligned with their mindset, aims and objectives.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Real people #BNP Chairman Adam Walker & Cllr Richard Perry earlier today, knocking doors & connecting with other real 'people. Vote BNP! That guy in the picture they're holding looks really familiar - just can't think who he is :snicker:

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

I think the main issue is that he declared that he was running as an Indenpendent Candidate.

However, the paperwork submitted to enable him to run as a Candidate clearly states that he is a Candidate for the BNP.

Even when the truth came out, he continued to deny it. If the BNP merely paid for leaflets, why does the paperwork state he is candidate for the BNP ?

Chrissy is unable claim innocence, as he is shown on the facebook and twitter pages of the BNP being part of a team for the BNP.

Chrisy has tried to play everyone and it has now exploded in his face. Even worse for him is that he didn't win.

He has acheived nothing but show people the real chrisy morris.
Bones

Post by Bones »

So who is telling lies ?

In the left corner we have Chrisy Morris and he claims

BNP Secret Candidate wrote: Hi Folks, just to say, I'm independent, I've let them pay for my leaflets, I'm not a racist or right wing. I'm not a paedophile as I have been called. I'm not out to ruin or disrupte anything. I'll be honourable and honest, sorry I ain't got time to explain more x
And in the far right corner we have Adam Walker, the National Nominating Officer for the British National Party and this is what he has said:

I hereby certify that NAME: Chrisy Morris

Is a candidate for the British National Party at the above election and authorise the use of the following description on his Nomination paper. Description number 5 as registered with the Electoral Commission, reproduced below

*********Fighting Unsustanable Housing Because We Care********
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/_ ... -and-C.pdf
Standing as a party candidate
December 2015

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It's all going off in Heybridge

So at their meeting on the 4th Decemeber, it was proved that Chrisy Morris was a member of the BNP and at which point, Chrisy Morris decided to leave the meeting

Bones

Post by Bones »

Just in case any further evidence was required to prove that Chrisy Morris was running as a candiate for the BNP, despite him claiming to be an independent

http://search.electoralcommission.org.u ... ons/PP3960

SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Election Results :https://www.maldon.gov.uk/news

Maldon District Council

Election of a Parish Councillor for Heybridge (West Ward) on Thursday 8 December 2016

I, Fiona Marshall, being the Returning Officer at the above election, do hereby give notice that
the number of votes recorded for each Candidate at the said election is as follows:

Name of Candidate Number of Votes*

BISHOP, Sofia Boykova 270 Elected
MORRIS, Chrisy Fighting Unsustainable Housing Because 193
We Care { Nasty Racist Party }

In other news, Arthur Negus has held Bristol West ( not a result just a rumour ) For more Monty Python election fun see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJVROcKFnBQ
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Chrisy is denying that "Fighting unsustainable housing because we care" is anything to do with the BNP over on his page

‎Sally Marshall‎ to FREE MAN ON THE LAND - FAILS
18 mins ·
Gordon Letissier, can you share the picture showing the unsustainable housing group is a BNP byline. I can't find it.
I've shared the photos of him with the others but his saying it's not BNP but the above group, I've pointed out that it is a BNP thing but his still denying and its pissing me off.
He fucked up, now he needs to own it not continue to treat people as idiots.
I don't doubt I will be barred soon.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by grixit »

Have the fmotls ever imagined how they would fare if Britain were made over in the image of the BNP and they tried their courtroom shenanigans?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There you go with the imagine/thinking thing, and you know it just doesn't happen. I am convinced that the majority of them are born without consciences, senses of humor, imagination, creativity, or upper cognitive functions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It's interesting that Chrisy feels the need to hide, however ineptly, his affiliation with the British National Party. That does reveal a certain amount of self-awareness. It's as if he knows this association would not be well-received. He needs to carry that a step further and ask himself "if I'm not willing to admit membership in this organization, why am I running for public office with the intent of implementing their agenda?"
Bones

Post by Bones »

I know these images have been posted before but I feel it is important to show the truth

Exhibit A

https://twitter.com/bnp?ref_src=twsrc%5 ... r%5Eauthor

BritishNationalParty ‏@bnp Dec 5

Real people #BNP Chairman Adam Walker & Cllr Richard Perry earlier today, knocking doors & connecting with other real people. Vote BNP!

The BNP are saying VOTE BNP - VOTE CHRISY MORRIS

To be clear, the leader of the BNP Adam Walker was out on the streets campaigning for Chrisy Morris

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Walk ... olitician)
Military and teaching career

According to Walker, on 14 June 1985, two months after his sixteenth birthday, he joined the 15th/19th The King's Royal Hussars and served for five years as a battle tank crewman.[1] Following discharge from the army, Walker states that he worked for some time in the construction industry before studying for a National Diploma in land use and recreation and later became a technology teacher at Houghton Kepier College near Sunderland, a post from which he was dismissed following allegations of "using school computers to look at extremist literature and engage in racially and religiously intolerant chatter online during school-time."[2]

In September 2012, Walker was given a six month suspended jail sentence and twelve month driving ban for an incident on 23 April 2011, in which he verbally abused three schoolboys, who were between the ages of 10 and 12, chasing them in his Land Rover Discovery and slashing the tyres on their bikes with a sheath knife. After investigation by the General Teaching Council, Walker was banned for life from the profession in 2013.[3][4] He challenged the ban in court, but his legal challenge was dismissed in February 2014.[3]
Political career

In 2010, Walker represented the BNP as part of a delegation led by French National Front leader Jean-Marie Le Pen to Yasukuni Shrine in Chiyoda, Tokyo. The Shinto shrine commemorates Japanese war dead and is revered by the far right in Japan. Visits to this shrine have traditionally been a sensitive point in international politics between Japan, Korea, and China.[5]

Before becoming party chairman, Walker had been the BNP's deputy chairman. He described Britain in a November 2013 speech as a "multicultural shithole".[4] He further said that Britons were facing "ethnic cleansing."[4] He worked for the party with its two MEPs, Griffin and Andrew Brons,[6] as well as serving as President of Solidarity – The Union for British Workers, a trade union established by the BNP.[7]

During the 2010 general election Walker campaigned alongside Griffin wearing army uniform, which attracted widespread criticism.[2] In a subsequent interview with Jeremy Paxman on BBC's Newsnight programme, when asked if the male in army uniform had been a "real soldier", Griffin replied: "The chap who's been there in army fatigues, they're his army fatigues from the first Gulf because he served there. He's there in that uniform to attract attention to the fact that we're the only major party saying we shouldn't be in Afghanistan - it's a war that's got nothing to do with Britain."[8] When subsequently questioned Walker himself said that he was not a current member of the British Army.[9]

After Nick Griffin stepped down as BNP leader on 19 July 2014 to become the organisation's president (he was later expelled from the party and thus the presidency in October 2014), Walker became interim leader until the leadership election in 2015. This was contested by Walker and Paul Hilliard, the BNP Derbyshire Sub Regional Organiser. The results were announced on 27 July 2015, with Walker winning with 523 votes (76.58%) against Hilliard's 145 (21.23%), with 15 spoiled ballot papers (2.19%).[citation needed]

Walker is from Spennymoor, County Durham, and has two children.[4]
Last edited by Bones on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Chrisy Morris says he does not support the BNP

Exhibit B

https://twitter.com/bnp?ref_src=twsrc%5 ... r%5Eauthor

BritishNationalParty ‏@bnp Dec 3

BNP Message of Hope going down great with locals, reports #BNP Cllr Richard Perry today out while out on the campaign trail with his team

Claims he does not support the BNP but is a member of their campaign team :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

From January 2016

http://thisisengland.org.uk/those-immig ... chemicals/
Having been legally de-registered as a political party because they, errrr, forgot to fill in the correct paperwork, the BNP have now re-applied in time for May elections.

And the far-right outfit have used the opportunity to update their ‘official descriptions’, replacing references to deposed Nick Griffin with new leader Adam Walker (above), and seemingly announcing a bizarre new policy:

“Fighting Unstainable Housing Because We Care [sic]”