Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

JimUk1
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by JimUk1 »

Would he still be advising people not to pay council tax if he bacame a councillor?

Or try and run up huge legal bills fighting eviction; so he can have how YouTube moment of fame?

Yes, sorry I am well behind on most of what's been uncovered so far.

I wasn't trying to argue, as I just found a Facebook site where he was declared a candidate on Nov 16th, which I think was about 2 weeks before the news came out?
Bones

Post by Bones »

JimUk1 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/Fighting-unsusta ... ale2=en_GB

The official BNP site on Facebook which clearly shows that they had him listed as a candidate well before he tried the "independent" lie.
I think the issue is that they claim that they are not BNP - just BNP members, using a registered description of the BNP but not BNP :naughty:

Someone has left them a bad review
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

JimUk1 wrote:Would he still be advising people not to pay council tax if he bacame a councillor?

Or try and run up huge legal bills fighting eviction; so he can have how YouTube moment of fame?

Yes, sorry I am well behind on most of what's been uncovered so far.

I wasn't trying to argue, as I just found a Facebook site where he was declared a candidate on Nov 16th, which I think was about 2 weeks before the news came out?
Does a skunk stink?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Seriously, when you think he can't sink any lower, he goes to court and takes his child as a shield with him

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 054326267/

a) His son is supposed to be sick - so why isn't he at home in the warm with Mummy, instead of her being behind the camera
b) To save his son from potentially seeing the distressing sight of Daddy being detained, why doesn't his son stay with Mummy.

Instead he puts his son on his shoulders and walks in to the court - what an utter sad sack
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

And none of his supporters can't see anything wrong with that, absolutely staggering.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Taken from the Parish and community council elections in England and Wales Guidance for candidates booklet

http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/… ... tanding-as

Page 5 states:- A description – if you want the word ‘Independent’,
and/or ‘Annibynnol’ in Wales, to appear on the ballot paper underneath your name, you need to state this on the nomination form.

Alternatively, you may use a description of no more than six words in English or, in Wales, in English and/or Welsh. It can be any description providing it is sufficient to identify you and is unlikely to associate you with a political party registered with the Electoral Commission.

This clearly proves beyond doubt that Chrisy Morris was never an independent candidate

Last edited by letissier14 on Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

letissier14 wrote:Page 5 states:- A description – if you want the word ‘Independent’,
and/or ‘Annibynnol’ in Wales, to appear on the ballot paper underneath your name, you need to state this on the nomination form.

Alternatively, you may use a description of no more than six words in English or, in Wales, in English and/or Welsh. It can be any description providing it is sufficient to identify you and is unlikely to associate you with a political party registered with the Electoral Commission.
Good find. If Chrisy were an independent candidate, it would say that on the ballot.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

TheNewSaint wrote:
Good find. If Chrisy were an independent candidate, it would say that on the ballot.
Plus he wouldn't be able to use the 6 words "Fighting unsustainable housing because we care" which he did use, as that is registered to the BNP, if he was an independent candidate
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Seriously, when you think he can't sink any lower, he goes to court and takes his child as a shield with him

Can anyone please explain? What is the point of filming yourself just before you go in to the court? What would you be hoping to achieve? It is hardly a demonstration of an act of defiance. If anything it is the complete opposite. As you are filmed disappearing through the doors it shows you are complying like the good little boy you really are. At the moment the only reason I can think of that would explain why Morris had to have this filmed is because his ego would not allow it to not be filmed.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent

Bones wrote:Seriously, when you think he can't sink any lower, he goes to court and takes his child as a shield with him

a) His son is supposed to be sick - so why isn't he at home in the warm with Mummy, instead of her being behind the camera
b) To save his son from potentially seeing the distressing sight of Daddy being detained, why doesn't his son stay with Mummy.

Instead he puts his son on his shoulders and walks in to the court - what an utter sad sack
Oh come on Bones, give credit where credit is due, there are considerable depths to which he has yet to delve, and I am quite sure he will before all is said and done.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I do hope so, with Guy and Colon going quiet things were starting to get boring on the freetard front.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

For the record, I have never doubted Chrisy Morris' ability to sink lower. :)
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

A woman by the name of Sally Marshall questioned Chrisy Morris over the BNP allegations when it first came out, to which Chrisy denied being a BNP candidate.

She then questioned his motives behind taking his ill son with him to the court today and filming it and posting it online.

Chrisy Morris reply was in typical Freeman style.

He deleted her from his friends list and blocked her, and then posted her facebook picture all over the groups he belongs to, calling her a troll and asking people to check their friends list so they can remove her.

Typical bully, going after the women again.

letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It gets funnier every minute

Claire Kennedy, another well know freeman on the land follower, and who was recently dumped by Anthony Able (Englishman's Random Videos) after he discovered she was a shill (apparently) has decided to back up the BNP's Chrisy Morris by offering a boxing match with Sally Marshall (the one who Chrisy is calling a troll) lol

Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:It gets funnier every minute

Claire Kennedy, another well know freeman on the land follower, and who was recently dumped by Anthony Able (Englishman's Random Videos) after he discovered she was a shill (apparently) has decided to back up the BNP's Chrisy Morris by offering a boxing match with Sally Marshall (the one who Chrisy is calling a troll) lol

Such a sweet talker :snooty:
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

TheNewSaint wrote:
For the record, I have never doubted Chrisy Morris' ability to sink lower. :)
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

He's got a very high opinion of himself. This is from a post of his on BTBATB:

Funny how my trolling has gone balistic in the week before my election, all paid for by the tory party, I suspect x
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bones

Post by Bones »

lol

Chrisy is working overtime to deflect and avoid the questions about it being proven that he was a candidate for the BNP - he did a deal with the devil and is trying to hide it by posting nonsense - (sounds so much like tom - posting nonsense to hide the truth)
Bones

Post by Bones »

Amanda's two cents.... She obviously has no issue with Chrisy being a BNP candidate

notorial dissent

Liars gotta lie, big surprise. Even when there is no reason to, they are kind of like scorpions, can't help themselves.