Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

getoutofdebtfools wrote:You'd think the toothless bald gimp would iron that cheap shirt before a photo shoot too :haha: :haha: :haha:
Maybe there was a timing cock up with the photoshoot and his brown and black ones weren't back from the cleaners?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by letissier14 »

BNP candidate Chrisy Morris filming himself taking dog shit out of a bag and putting it on the drivers handle of a Marstons Bailiffs vehicle in 2015 - disgusting human being

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 795711267/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
longdog

Post by longdog »

From FB...

Bailiffs are shit.

Bailiffs and shit.

Childish ? Yes. Disgusting ? Defiantly. Annoying ? Totally.
Criminal damage? Certainly.

Video evidence of you committing criminal damage publicly posted on the internet? Certainly.

Stupidly confessing to a crime to impress cretins? Certainly.

Monumental shooting yourself in the foot? Absotivelyposilutely.

I assume Chrissy doesn't read his local paper's website and the 'who was jailed for what column'. I read mine and there's a steady stream of people convicted of criminal damage for smearing shit on police cell walls.

This guy is so fucking stupid he probably needs a responsible adult to follow him around saying "Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in... Breathe out... Breathe in... Breathe out..."
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Well, let's face it, he does appear to have the mental age of a ten-year-old so seeing him smearing dog shit on the door handle of a van shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.
Imagine though if it was the other way round and someone like a bailiff or a councillor did the same thing to him. Just think of the amount of youtube videos he would then be making featuring his phone calls. The man is a hypicrite.
Maybe someone should inform his local paper so they can report on the type of behaviour this particular potential councillor gets up to in his spare time. This proves that he is not a suitable individual to be a councillor.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:BNP candidate Chrisy Morris filming himself taking dog shit out of a bag and putting it on the drivers handle of a Marstons Bailiffs vehicle in 2015 - disgusting human being

https://www.facebook.com/chrisy.morris. ... 795711267/
Are we 100% that it is actually from a dog. I am just saying, Chrisy is so full of it, he has plently to spread around
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I believe Chrisy is in court today for when he got arrested at Rekha Patel's earlier eviction.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

letissier14 wrote:I believe Chrisy is in court today for when he got arrested at Rekha Patel's earlier eviction.
I guess it is too much to hope for him becoming a guest of HRH for a bit, to give him some time to think about his actions.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

3rd hand info I can't verify , but looks like an amazing success today !!!!1!!

£600 for being a plonker

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

SteveUK wrote:3rd hand info I can't verify , but looks like an amazing success today !!!!1!!

£600 for being a plonker

I've been watching those posts with interest :lol: ... they're arguing over whether the poor guy used CM's template or if he changed it :beatinghorse:

EDIT - it's in this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/728211210593653/ (private so not sure if you'll see it)
Last edited by katiHWB on Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote:£600 for being a plonker
What are the chances he pays this? If he doesn't' pay are there any consequences? Can they deduct it from his Benefits? Just curious, as it is a really nice sized fine, but if he never pays it, what good is it to fine him? Or, will they just start to send around Bailiffs to collect, which will just result in more hours of mildly entertaining tomfoolery with the Bailiffs on Youtube?

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

NYGman wrote:
SteveUK wrote:£600 for being a plonker
What are the chances he pays this? If he doesn't' pay are there any consequences? Can they deduct it from his Benefits? Just curious, as it is a really nice sized fine, but if he never pays it, what good is it to fine him? Or, will they just start to send around Bailiffs to collect, which will just result in more hours of mildly entertaining tomfoolery with the Bailiffs on Youtube?
doubt they would be able to get an attachment of benefits order (tho' you can for some debts) ... probably better to go straight for a bailiff visit IMO
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

katiHWB wrote:doubt they would be able to get an attachment of benefits order (tho' you can for some debts) ... probably better to go straight for a bailiff visit IMO
So we can expect this fine to run up to a few thousand pounds when you add in costs and fees associated with collection. And we all know how good they are at quadrupling fines and getting criminal charges to apply. This should be fun to watch.

Wannt to guess on the number of YouTube videos by Crisy on this fine, the final amount he will owe, or how many times baliff have to visits before he gets arrested for something foolish?

Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Don't forget that non-payment of a fine can, in some cases, result in a full board holiday at one of Her Majesty's finest resorts. Just remember not to drop the soap.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

This will be a court fine so an attachment of benefits is possible. Unless he means the judge added 600 to the ccj for wasting time.

If it's just a ccj then it will be court bailiffs or escalated to the high Court if parking eye decide to do that.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I would guess it was costs. In a Small Claim costs are normally strictly limited, but there's a provision for unreasonable behaviour in that the court can award ..
CPR 27.14 wrote:(g) such further costs as the court may assess by the summary procedure and order to be paid by a party who has behaved unreasonably
So effectively added to the sum claimed and to the sum on the CCJ.

An actual fine would have to be for contempt of court unless anyone knows otherwise?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I don't even want to begin to go into the Private Parking Company situation in the UK on here, there are plenty of other resources out there.

One of these is The Parking Prankster, a recent blog refers to someone trying something "He read on Facebook" in court. There are some similarities...

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk ... arded.html
Bones

Post by Bones »

In response to this success !!!1!!! the BNP candiate has posted this

Which translates from essex cockney gezzer to English as:

"I can make any absurd claim that I like. If you are stupid enough to think that I know what I am talking about, it is your own fault, when things go wrong. Don't come crying to me about it"
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Bones wrote:In response to this success !!!1!!! the BNP candiate has posted this

Which translates from essex cockney gezzer to English as:

"I can make any absurd claim that I like. If you are stupid enough to think that I know what I am talking about, it is your own fault, when things go wrong. Don't come crying to me about it"
Actually, that's not a totally absurd disclaimer for legal services boards such as JustAnswer.com. I wonder if it would be a copyright violation if I used it.... 8)
Last edited by Arthur Rubin on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spellcheck killed some necessary punctuation
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

SteveUK wrote:3rd hand info I can't verify , but looks like an amazing success today !!!!1!!

£600 for being a plonker

But this doesn't appear to be what BNP Chrissy got for getting arrested for obstructing the bailiffs at Rekhas house. The £600 fine appears to relate to Parking Eye stuff.

According to the interweb he would likely have been arrested in accordance with this:

Offences under Section 68 of Schedule 12 of the Tribunal, Courts & Enforcement Act 2007

A person is guilty of an offence if he intentionally obstructs a person lawfully acting as an enforcement agent and if found guilty is liable on summary conviction to Imprisonment for a term not exceeding 51 weeks, or A fine not exceeding level 4 on the standard scale (£2,500), or Both.
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Any news on the BNP candidate's court appearance ?

Was there every one or was it just more BS ?