Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by letissier14 »

BNP candidate Chrisy Moris has eyes on channel 5's programme about bailiffs, Can't pay we'll take it away

And just some of the 209 posts on Chrisy Morris post and 70 shares

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

letissier14 wrote:BNP candidate Chrisy Moris has eyes on channel 5's programme about bailiffs, Can't pay we'll take it away

And just some of the 209 posts on Chrisy Morris post and 70 shares

]
I hope someone has reported him to the police for trolling.

This is actually a case of causing distress if you ask me, which is the true definition of 'trolling'.

Unless, of corse, he's going to be exposed as BNP?

Total degenerates follow that pathetic man.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Latest update

I guess he is on about this report from last year

https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/ ... ly-dowler/
The Surrey Police spokesman added that the man arrested today was held in relation to allegations of rape and assisting an offender”.

He added: “The arrest was made following new information regarding an accomplice being involved with Levi Bellfield in the abduction and rape, but not murder of Milly Dowler.

“Police have thoroughly investigated this claim and as the final part of their inquiries made the arrest today. The man arrested has subsequently been released with no further action as no evidence has been found to support the allegations.”
Last edited by letissier14 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

:violin: Sorry Chrissy- looks like Brian is well aware you're a moron-
From his Twitter-

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigbossbto?r ... r%5Eauthor

It is allegedly a photo of Brian with Milly Dowlers murderer, Chrissy is focusing on. Not sure how they've connected the dots that he was connected to the crime.
Last edited by JimUk1 on Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Someone telling BNP Chrisy Morris supporters how it is ....

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

JimUk1 wrote:Not sure how they've connected the dots that he was connected to the crime.
Idiots like Morris connect dots that don't exist.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
getoutofdebtfools
Pirate
Pirate

Post by getoutofdebtfools »

I see Andrew Peppin is also posting on the Twitter feed. He must have so much time on his hands as he posts more on their FB groups than anybody else it seems. Given that he has the usual Anonymous Guy Fawkes profile pic a quick Google shows an address in Exeter and a business called apepp design - http://www.apepp.info - which I'm surprised he has time to run.

Here's his CV too - http://creativepool.com/profile/68240/about Over the last 11 years my main experience is from within the CTP pre-press background, including artwork responsibilities, most of which can be seen on my current web site. I believe this speaks more about artwork ability than my CV probably reveals. However the experience gained in a prepress environment (big and small) over the years has been challenging, forever changing and invaluable. Currently I'm working freelance from home (in Exeter) utilizing my own Mac G5 Dual Core, Intel running Leopard (and Vista, but I'm by far a mac monkey really!!). I have been involved with the global freelance site *, providing bids to potential clients, with success mainly from within the USA. Much of this work can be found on my web site for further reference. Many thanks for your time.

I don't think he's relevant enough to have his own thread though, he just copies and pastes other peoples crap! :roll:
Oh the irony of the Get Out Of Debt Free website :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now owned by a debt management company :brickwall: Bye bye Ceylon :haha:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Andrew Peppin is another big fan of the Crawfrauds and is always posting nonsense over on Facebook.

He is quick to report anything and everything to Facebook that he disagrees with in the hope of getting it/them removed.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

If Andrew Peppin's CV is to be believed, his setup is well out-of-date. 'Mac G5 Dual Core, Intel (by this he means what?) running Leopard (OS X 10.5) and Vista' are all from the mid-2000s. Shows the danger of putting these kind of details on-line and not maintaining them.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Right I am not saying that the average Chrisy Morris supporter is as thick as **** but.......

Sam Cartwright He drove him round in a van with a mattress in back while Levi performed sex acts also there is a comment on one of the post saying he tried helping him get rid of the car he drove the young girl in while he tortured and raped her and this isn't just a comment it's a link to webpage told u look for yourself before judging other people for having opinions there is also a pictured that isn't pixelated not wasting my time replying to you like I said look for yourself before judging people who have opinions and find this type of stuff disgusting
The person arrested was not Brian from Can't Pay Take It Away, it was ....

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scrap-deal ... e-1-780459
The 40-year-old man from west London was arrested after voluntarily attending a police station and is being held on suspicion of assisting an offender. He is understood to be Nirmal Gharu, whom police interviewed on 4 August about the same matter.

Read more at: http://www.scotsman.com/news/scrap-deal ... e-1-780459
longdog

Post by longdog »

Wakeman52 wrote:If Andrew Peppin's CV is to be believed, his setup is well out-of-date. 'Mac G5 Dual Core, Intel (by this he means what?) running Leopard (OS X 10.5) and Vista' are all from the mid-2000s. Shows the danger of putting these kind of details on-line and not maintaining them.
The 'cutting edge' machine he has is less powerful than the machine I'm using to type this which is a Compaq PC that cost me under £100 last year reconditioned including a dual monitor card and a new Windows 10 licence. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi ... man-410755
A mechanic arrested in connection with the unsolved abduction and murder of Milly Dowler was released without charge yesterday.

Nirmal Gharu, 40, held on suspicion of assisting an offender, was questioned by detectives for seven hours at Staines, Middlesex.

They asked Gharu, a friend of serial killer Levi Bellfield, if he disposed of a red Daewoo Nexia car caught on CCTV yards from where Milly, 13, vanished on March 21, 2002 at Walton-on-Thames, Surrey.

Bellfield admitted to the Mirror earlier this year he was driving the vehicle where Milly was last seen.

Officers suspect after the abduction it passed through an MOT test centre in Feltham, West London, run by Gharu and was then crushed and dumped in a lake.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Lucky for Chrissy that the man he's currently slandering, a large man in the repossession trade, is also followed around by cameras. Otherwise he might find himself receiving a private visit to discuss things.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:Right I am not saying that the average Chrisy Morris supporter is as thick as **** but.......

Astonishing hypocrisy. When they themselves are facing any allegation or obligation they scream about proof. But they're happy to condemn a stranger on the flimsiest gossip.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Bones wrote:Right I am not saying that the average Chrisy Morris supporter is as thick as **** but.......

Astonishing hypocrisy. When they themselves are facing any allegation or obligation they scream about proof. But they're happy to condemn a stranger on the flimsiest gossip.
I'm intrigued with how much detail he knows. perhaps the wrong person was taken in for questioning.
Bones

Post by Bones »

All Chrisy Morris has to support his claims, is a pixelated picture that he thinks may be of Brian The picture was taken from a website, with nothing to indicate who the other person is.

The only other evidence he has, are news reports of a friend called "Fat Brian".

As Brian is fat, in Chrisy's world it must be him - ignoring that as it is a nickname, the Brian in question could be really thin...

Chrisy also ignores the news reports which say the man that was arrested as a possible accomplice was a man called Nirmal Gharu....

Chrisy is upset and sulking at the moment because, Brian has completely ignored him.

Obviously Brian realises that Chrisy is insignificant and not worth a moment of his time
Bones

Post by Bones »

grixit wrote:Lucky for Chrissy that the man he's currently slandering, a large man in the repossession trade, is also followed around by cameras. Otherwise he might find himself receiving a private visit to discuss things.
But but but Chrisy is the Steven Seagal of Clacton on Sea.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Chrisy Morris is putting up smoke and mirrors to detract people from his recently outed BNP candidacy and being wanted by Derbyshire Constabulary for avoiding court concerning a little matter of obstructing bailiffs in Glossop. Wonder what else is on the tawdry list of misdemeanours in the life of Cwissy? Methinks this is merely the tip of the iceberg and more can be discovered by the Quatloosians.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
katiHWB
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by katiHWB »

Is this him too??
http://www.sleafordstandard.co.uk/news/ ... -1-7060569
A Sleaford school has reported an ‘internet warrior’ to the police for covertly recording a telephone conversation involving a staff member and posting it on social media.

Read more at: http://www.sleafordstandard.co.uk/news/ ... -1-7060569
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... arity.html

Here is the "Daily Fail" article.

Without being judgemental, she does look a typical Chrissy supporter.

And my mothers a teacher, and I've never heard of this rule, or that teachers have much influence in school policy, that is normally decided by the head master or mistress.

Chrissy showing what a f*****g coward he is again by not giving his real name.