Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by NYGman »

What is the point of him claiming to be banned because he posted the FSA, which remained on his account long after the "Banning"?

I am just confused as to what he is trying to achieve here? Although having a Chrisy free FB for a while is probably a good thing, why the self imposed "ban"?

What point is he trying to make here?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I can only take a guess

This all started an hour after he posted a video, in which he claims to be drunk after drinking two bottles and starting a third and talking the now infamous indecent drawing of a child.

I don't know if he is after sympathy, attention (as in, he is taking a ban for the team) or if he is otherwise disposed.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I say he's in the clink, someone caught wind of Bones detective work, and realized what a faux pax it was leaving it up and deleted it for him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Bones wrote:I can only take a guess

This all started an hour after he posted a video, in which he claims to be drunk after drinking two bottles and starting a third and talking the now infamous indecent drawing of a child.

I don't know if he is after sympathy, attention (as in, he is taking a ban for the team) or if he is otherwise disposed.
I'd settle for just really really stupid, I think it fills all the requirements quite admirably. That and he thinks that everyone else is as stupid or even stupider and more gullible than he is.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I think he finally got banged up for obstructing a bailiff in Glossop last summer. Fiona Kent (his wife) had posted on 20 Feb a dated Youtube vid of Chrisy's 'Parking Ticket Loophole Part 2' which he actually states in the vid was filmed at the end of January. It's an attempt to make it look like he's still around when he's probably in the clink. Considering he was "banned" from Facebook for 30 days from 2nd Feb that means his ban is lifted on 4th March. Yet when someone asks on Fiona Kent's FB page when Chrisy's back, she says (on 20 Feb) that he has 3 weeks left. That's mid March. Is that when he gets released rather than a FB ban lifted? :thinking:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Bones

Post by Bones »

He Who Knows wrote:I think he finally got banged up for obstructing a bailiff in Glossop last summer. Fiona Kent (his wife) had posted on 20 Feb a dated Youtube vid of Chrisy's 'Parking Ticket Loophole Part 2' which he actually states in the vid was filmed at the end of January. It's an attempt to make it look like he's still around when he's probably in the clink. Considering he was "banned" from Facebook for 30 days from 2nd Feb that means his ban is lifted on 4th March. Yet when someone asks on Fiona Kent's FB page when Chrisy's back, she says (on 20 Feb) that he has 3 weeks left. That's mid March. Is that when he gets released rather than a FB ban lifted? :thinking:
Just incase her post gets deleted :whistle:

notorial dissent

Well, someone could always be cheeky and ask Fiona which jail he is in.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, someone could always be cheeky and ask Fiona which jail he is in.
Is there a way to do a Prisoner search? I know I have done it for Florida, to see if someone is locked up, or does the UK consider this information subject to privacy laws, and not searchable.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

It's gotta be HMP Chelmsford or HMP 'Strangeways' Manchester.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

You can locate a prisoner, but you've got to be a solicitor/police.

https://www.gov.uk/find-prisoner

They have to also consent to be found and we all know what Christine thinks of consent.
TheCoz
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by TheCoz »

http://imgur.com/KwGGQuQ

Think we now might know why he's gone dark. Might not want to add more evidence to the case
Bones

Post by Bones »

TheCoz wrote:http://imgur.com/KwGGQuQ

Think we now might know why he's gone dark. Might not want to add more evidence to the case
You Sir deserve a pat on the back for that find.

Ties in very nicely with the period of his ban and explains why he isn't posting youtube videos

Professional Protestor :snicker:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

TheCoz wrote:http://imgur.com/KwGGQuQ

Oh my, this will be fun.

I'm also off that day and it's fairly local-ish. Might be worth a giggle! Then again....

Either way, popcorn at the ready!
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

tie it together for us 'muricans. seems like a bunch of jibberish and doesn't explain the non facebook, facebook 'banning'.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Chrisy via Fiona on FB claims it is a hatchett job
Fiona Kent
2 hrs ·

Chrisy Morris needs some support, please share. With remarks like these being made it seems they want to do a hatchet job. Witness's to ensure fair play, not to cause disruption please x
Hatchett Job ? There is a video of Chrisy doing it on youtube :brickwall:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Chaos wrote:tie it together for us 'muricans. seems like a bunch of jibberish and doesn't explain the non facebook, facebook 'banning'.
At a guess, I would say he stopped posting on social media the second after he discovered that he was being monitored and that the things that he had posted himself could and appear will be used against him, such as this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM0_oKiF3L0&t=7s
notorial dissent

So he's in jail pending trial, or out hiding keeping his yap shut pending trial????

I have a real hard time imagining him voluntarily keeping silent, even if for his own good, that kind of smarts would not seem to be in his repertoire.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Looks like Chrisy will be too busy to attend the Barons eviction

http://imgur.com/e1j7Xdo

http://imgur.com/S0Q3bm3
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Bones wrote:
Chaos wrote:tie it together for us 'muricans. seems like a bunch of jibberish and doesn't explain the non facebook, facebook 'banning'.
At a guess, I would say he stopped posting on social media the second after he discovered that he was being monitored and that the things that he had posted himself could and appear will be used against him, such as this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM0_oKiF3L0&t=7s

Oh dear, even the title of that YouTube video is eveidence. How could you be so idiotic?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

notorial dissent wrote:So he's in jail pending trial
I'm sticking with this.