Anal Sheikh

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Anal Sheikh

Post by guilty »

That's a real name?
Anyway, Tom Crawford seems to think that this is a good document. Unfortunately at 413 pages I just don't have the patience to read it. Have at it!
https://attachment.fbsbx.com/file_downl ... CkUJhog_tl
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Re: Anal Sheikh

Post by Bones »

Another Ebert :whistle:

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/vexati ... 46.article

Vexatious ex-solicitor restrained after years of court claims

The High Court has extended a civil restraint order against a former solicitor and her 88-year-old mother after years of failed claims against other lawyers.

Ruling in Sheikh v Beaumont, Honourable Mrs Justice Patterson said the she had ‘no doubt’ that renewing two restraint orders against Anal Sheikh and her mother Rabia was ‘necessary and proportionate’.

In July 2009, Beaumont successfully applied for a two-year civil restraint order against Miss Sheikh, with the judge Mr (now Lord) Justice Burnett saying the former solicitor had been ‘vexatious’ and used her legal knowledge to harass not only Beaumont but also his wife and legal advisers.

Sheikh v Beaumont [2015] EWHC 1923 (QB) (03 July 2015)
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWHC/QB/2015/1923.html

8.Disciplinary proceedings were brought against her by the Law Society. On 1 May 2009 the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal found charges against Miss Sheikh to be proved. The main charges were that she had made improper transfers out of her client account and that she delivered a bill without any honest belief that it represented a proper fee. The tribunal found that, in those respects, she had acted dishonestly. She was struck off the Solicitors List on 5 May 2009.
Last edited by Bones on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

guilty wrote:That's a real name?
Anyway, Tom Crawford seems to think that this is a good document. Unfortunately at 413 pages I just don't have the patience to read it. Have at it!
https://attachment.fbsbx.com/file_downl ... CkUJhog_tl
This is something that needs following , I tried a google search and under Anal Shiek on you tube is errrr a video which I will not place a link to, but it does some up the Fearn Chase saga.
With this new turn to the saga we can expect more milage for Tom and co.
There are some interesting snippets to find here, Google away!!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

guilty wrote:That's a real name?
Probably pronounced with two short "A"s like an al.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It sure is a name:
http://www.indiaparenting.com/babynames ... Anal.shtml
My guess is it is more attractive when being said rather than when being read.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It is Indian in origin, I had an Anal working for me years ago...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NYGman wrote:It is Indian in origin, I had an Anal working for me years ago...
It is however an unfortunate name to have for an English reader, moreso given the pronunciation of her surname, which suggests an apt nickname may well be "twerk".

I would also like to highlight para 43 of the Sheikh v Beaumont case (linked above):
She maintained that she has not seen the emails that were sent to her as part of the documents in relation to the current application. That is despite the fact that she responded to at least one of them. She says that she is a victim. She is convinced that the fraudulent proceedings have worked. The allegations made are a sham, as are all the documents. These proceedings are not the way to deal with the situation.
Does this remind you of anyone, who famously owns a hat but not a house?
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I see the maxim "do your own research" has gone completely over the heads of all on EFOTB
Jon Dow It reads like the synopsis to a nightmare, sadly one that is to true. If it's any conscilation, Tom, I have literally just woken up from a preminition quality dream, where you get the house back, and it is refurnished, and there is a dining table with all the small trinkets and things that are missing, plus food in the fridge etc. New paint on the outside too (a dark pea green, it was) and NO idiots around.

Not 'quirky of mind' at all, but I have had a few preminitions in the past that have (a) presented themselves in DVD quality dream format, and (b) came true in incredible detail. Many friends know these, and the people involved in them too.

So now I am just waiting for another one to come true. smile emoticon
8 hrs · Like · 5

Fran Earley So that's why theyre so bloody quick to want to abolish the human rights act aswell
8 hrs · Like · 6

Tom Crawford Thanks Jon comforting to know, hope we get to see you sometime soon, the family sending their regards ...
8 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

Nasrin Qureshi incredible , i thought england was the land of milk and honey . my parents should have stayed put and not bothered coming her in the sixties.
8 hrs · Like · 4

Jon Dow You too, Tom (and Sue xx) <-- never gets old, that. smile emoticon
8 hrs · Like · 1

Dee James Anal? Ana. x
8 hrs · Like · 3

Billy McNamara eloquently put ,but with the government strangling your lawful right to justice (LEGAL AID ) objectives are so much more difficult.
8 hrs · Like · 2

Jon Dow in 2005, England WAS the land of milk and honey. Then some idiots got hold of the keyboard down t' Stock Exchange, and 'falsed things up a bit more', then stared at the numbers on the glowing square box and promptly shit themselves, leaving their shit ...See More
8 hrs · Edited · Like · 2

Billy McNamara There all in it together the corrupt thieving swine's,Tom Crawford keep up the brave fight m8
8 hrs · Like · 3

Nasrin Qureshi I want you guys to know my property that i own outright , ie no mortgage whatsoever was stolen in 2013 , lets just say its getting incredibly interesting and there was no warrant . They thought as i am asian i am dumb and stupid , how wrong they are .
8 hrs · Like · 2

Kathryn Read Ana's findings sound all too real.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

NYGman wrote:It is Indian in origin, I had an Anal working for me years ago...
I worked with a proper arse for a while.