The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by hardcopy »

notorial dissent wrote:hardcopy, FWIW, I do think Tom by this point has to have at least has a glimmer of what happened and went wrong, him, him, and him, and listening to the idiots who told him what he wanted to hear. As to him admitting he made a complete ass of himself and his family, I really don't expect it to happen. He wouldn't have gotten where he was if he weren't at least really stupid, and after things were explained to him in fairly clear and complete detail, towit, YOU screwed up, YOU messed up your mortgage early on, YOU then didn't pay your mortgage, and lastly YOU have wasted this and other court's time with YOUR nonsense. YOU LOSE, the bank gets the house, GET OUT. I really don't think they could have said it much clearer. He made the decisions that got him where he is, and I really don't think he strikes me as the type to admit an error.
Absolutely correct, he won't admit it, well not to the world but I bet in his stupid old head and deep down, he knows it.
He lied from the start, with his poor old victim and theft of the banks etc etc, when it was plain he owed money. As do I , but I've been in touch with my lender to sort it out, I've got to pay back what I borrowed, with interest, not a new concept by any means.
It played out as predicted on here, I can only congratulate the sterling work from certain members on Quatloos, how different from the nonsense on a site to is supposed to help people get out of debt.....for free.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

I didn't delete VampireLOREN's post because it was off-topic but because of its contents. As you can see he is still obsessing over that.[/quote]

May I be allowed to retort?
There are a few things I obsess over....The female form, Food, Booze , Good Times and Humour ....certainly not an opinion voiced about me on an Online Forum. Feel free to voice any opinion you might have about me to anyone you think might care.
I merely pointed out that there remains happily incidents in life that are more productive than analysing the unfortunate Mrs Berry, and further pointed out that at no time did the said incident take place as you described it....or maybe that's how you imagined it?. May I remind you of a previous discussion, I pointed out to you move or delete anything I write, I really don't mind.
Thank you.[/quote] what was that incident that you are referring to, I don't recall it.[/quote]

Please accept my apology I was commenting to Burnaby, not to your good self.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Ol Tom should have deleted this post a long time ago;
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gbPl1p4WK1
What made him believe a "promise to pay" was actually distinguishing the loan? As Vampire stated, rather than be 90 odd k in clover, he's facing debts that he won't recover from given his own admission in the above thread he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

Tom's greatest failure was coming across GIDF & believing the woo. Sad. :Axe:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

mac wrote:Has Taylor gone to ground?
Well now that he's missing the cabin, I presume that is where he sleeps.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

Not sure where to post this but thought as it is mortgage related, it should go here .

Who is applecart1?

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... gaP_1LLc80

Here is the link to a recent post on GOODF where applecart1 gave some advice -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 09&t=92310
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hucknallred wrote:As it's gone quiet I think it's time to repost the Hiter reacts link again, in case any latecomers to the party missed it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiahA9wbzc0
Well, if we're moving towards nostalgic reminiscence, I was rather fond of this -

"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Pox wrote:Not sure where to post this but thought as it is mortgage related, it should go here .

Who is applecart1?

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... gaP_1LLc80

Here is the link to a recent post on GOODF where applecart1 gave some advice -

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 09&t=92310
Applecart is a nobody really, a wannabe guru who only fools and idiots take seriously. Used to post on the Consumer Action Group making claims about void mortgage deeds

Repossession questioned by deeds not being signed
http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ing-signed

The long and the short of it was that is it me? (Michael Grant-Sinclair) a poster on cag and it would appear a few others got sucked in by the woo applecart was posting about void mortgage deeds and various other misunderstandings about the law and all made applications to the property chamber based on applecart's claim.

(1) Michael Grant Sinclair (2) Christine Ann Grant Sinclair (1) Alison Overson (2) Vincent David Overson v (1) Accord Mortgages Limited (2) Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited (Rectification or Setting Aside of Documents) [2014] EWLandRA 2013_0031-0020 (21 February 2014)
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWLandRA ... -0020.html

As with all these woo woo arguments, they lost. Unfortunately for Michael Grant-Sinclair, he was left with a legal bill of £8,500 and ultimately lost his house
Isitme? wrote:
I went along with Apples run on things as he or she was then and now as applecrat here and I am not going to run him or her down here just to say it's funny how when it goes worng they run away, offered to meet him or her they would not do so, offered to run with any appeal but they ran away and did not what to know.
As some one else has put on here I have costs of £8500. So it's no small amount!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51r-roJqwU

Other posters on the Consumer Action Group website also posted about being left with huge legal bills.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... -the-point
UNRAM
I recently made and withdrew an application to the Property Chamber to challenge the validity mortgageicon deed based on in CAG and I was forced into a situation where I had to pay a lender thousands of pounds in arbitrary "legal charges" before a hearing and was threatened with more to come if I didn't withdraw my application and pay the charges. This all happened the day before their deadline to commit a response to my Chamber application and I ended up losing thousands of pounds with no hearing.
After that embarrassment, Applecart slipped quietly away and started to post on GOODF. With the quite frankly ridiculous claims Applecart makes about the law, he should fit right in with the Freetards
Last edited by Bones on Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:07 am, edited 7 times in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hucknallred wrote:As it's gone quiet I think it's time to repost the Hiter reacts link again, in case any latecomers to the party missed it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiahA9wbzc0
Well, if we're moving towards nostalgic reminiscence, I was rather fond of this -

Very similar to a post made by Mark Haining, he said that Tom still being in his house was proof that he had won in court. I think that was about two days before Tom was evicted :whistle:
Bones

Post by Bones »

Bones wrote: The long and the short of it was that is it me? (Michael Grant-Sinclair) a poster on cag and it would appear a few others got sucked in by the woo applecart was posting about void mortgage deeds and various other misunderstandings about the law and all made applications to the property chamber based on applecart's claim.

(1) Michael Grant Sinclair (2) Christine Ann Grant Sinclair (1) Alison Overson (2) Vincent David Overson v (1) Accord Mortgages Limited (2) Southern Pacific Mortgage Limited (Rectification or Setting Aside of Documents) [2014] EWLandRA 2013_0031-0020 (21 February 2014)
http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWLandRA ... -0020.html
After being evicted it looks like Michael Grant-Sinclar hooked up with Mr Love a Pint Guy Taylor - worth a watch for the claims made by Guy and on several occasions broke back into the property

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynmw91kYWeg

Michael Grant-Sinclair is no stranger to losing with woo woo claims though

GMAC RFC Ltd v Grant-Sinclair & Anor [2001] EWCA Civ 1793 (19 November 2001)

http://www.bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2001/1793.html
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:Ol Tom should have deleted this post a long time ago;
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... gbPl1p4WK1
What made him believe a "promise to pay" was actually distinguishing the loan? As Vampire stated, rather than be 90 odd k in clover, he's facing debts that he won't recover from given his own admission in the above thread he hasn't got a pot to piss in.

Tom's greatest failure was coming across GIDF & believing the woo. Sad. :Axe:
Agreed, in that first thread in among the "they must do this, they must do that," "sue the bank manager," etc woo that has never ever worked he is even advised to go and seek proper legal advice from the CAB or a Solicitor. He chose not to and went down the woo route and we all know how that ended.

Sad maybe but I have no sympathy with him because he started passing on the same woo to "help" other people lose their homes, and he is a habitual liar.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

As he was one of Tom's "legal team", I thought I would post this here.

Some may recall that good old Michael O'Berncia was charging (sorry I mean asking for gifts of) £10 per person to watch a film he had made. Now, he has even started to charge (sorry again, I mean ask for gifts) people to view his website which in part details his victory !1!!!! (he lost) on behalf of his parents.

http://self-realisation.com/

I find it so funny that freetards denounce sterling but all want to be paid in it :haha:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Bones wrote:
I find it so funny that freetards denounce sterling but all want to be paid in it :haha:
Not only do they want paying in toxic sterling it's at the expense of some moron losing their home or spiralling further into debt & there's more chance of Ol Tom fessing up than a freetard working for that nasty stuff.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Bones wrote:As he was one of Tom's "legal team", I thought I would post this here.

Some may recall that good old Michael O'Berncia was charging (sorry I mean asking for gifts of) £10 per person to watch a film he had made. Now, he has even started to charge (sorry again, I mean ask for gifts) people to view his website which in part details his victory !1!!!! (he lost) on behalf of his parents.

http://self-realisation.com/

So you can pay to see, which presumes that you have to register in some way or you can see the info for free if you complete the registration process?

That makes a lot of sense to me!

Either way, any information provided during the 'registration process' will be sold far and wide.

The poor lad has to make some money somehow :sarcasmon:

mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Taylor will bail Tom out if he has any fake dollars left
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The pity of it is it looks as if Twinklestar might have some real recourse. But she's got it into her head that getintodeeperdebtforafee is the place to turn to.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AndyPandy wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote:
But I would love to read Ebert's version if someone could get it from Facebook for me?

I imagine it will be like watching a film and then reading the book afterwards and comparing what bits have been added/deleted/sensationalised or just made up.
https://www.facebook.com/download/14929 ... etails.pdf

Not sure if this will work if you don't have a facebook account. If not I'll think of something else.
I read this a few months ago, absolutely hilarious, well worth snickering over, especially the bit where theJudge vainly attempts to get them to provide mitigation. :Axe:

I just read that, too. All I can say is, I never realized how utterly stupid the man is, he makes Forest Gump look like Steven Hawking. I also applaud the judge, I guess its just the British way to try to be politely chiding when what the defendant desperately needed was to be smacked on the forehead with a cricket bat and told "You had a trial and you were convicted, you bloody twit, and now we're deciding how long to send you to prison for. Nothing else. NOTHING ELSE. YOU WERE CONVICTED OF A CRIME! YOU DO NOT OWN THE HOUSE!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

EFOTB
Michael O'Deira Please note: apologies all round but the meeting has been cancelled for today as the response was somewhat muted, possibly due to its late announcement. However, it can be rearranged for next weekend if there is sufficient interest.

Please pm me if you would like it to go ahead and/or assist in organising another.
Like · 26 September at 21:40
Looks like even the spanners who support Tom know spitting in someones face is unacceptable.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That was positively mind numbing. I can't imagine why the judges didn't commit him for observation. He gives a whole new depth to the term brain dead.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Ebert's court hearing transcript us a work of comedy. But the judge got something seriously wrong when he said Ebert was " pretending to be stupid "
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:Ebert's court hearing transcript us a work of comedy. But the judge got something seriously wrong when he said Ebert was " pretending to be stupid "
Yes but in this portion of the game, Ebert was slowly coming to the realisation that HMP was beckoning and the quick thinking 'old chap' started pulling funny faces. I believe a video showing this as a ploy was being prepared by Wesley Ahmed, it may be cancelled now due to his recent dismissal. I can only hope that Jon Dow considers making his version.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?