The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Jeffrey »

You gotta click the release button when that happens.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:My inbox keeps saying I can't read messages on hold. I've deleted some old PMs and I'm waiting for the system to catch up. Computers, who'd have 'em?
Maybe this explains why the PM that I sent stayed in my out box but is now in the sent section.
Thought I had done something wrong!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

No, it was me as usual. Cheers, I've replied.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Crawford Transcript update.

Well, thanks to some generous donations from many who've put their hands into their pockets again and a few who have added to the funds it looks like we're very close to being able to get the whole lot.

The Judgment has been ordered and should be with the judge tomorrow so he can sign it off. Great system, eh, when the judge can ammend a verbatim transcript. That is one thing I agree with the FOTLers on, courts should be transparent and while I accept there are always going to be a few exceptions, family courts, vulnerable witnesses etc, it should be simple and cheap and quick for any member of the public to obtain an audio recording of proceedings.

There's no obvious reason why the judge should hang onto the transcript so the judgement should be with us real soon now.

Anyone else who wants to add a little to the pot, another £10 or so should do it!!!1!!!
Pox

Post by Pox »

Excellent, so parts of the judgement can be released bit by bit - just to whet the appetite :lol:

The naysayers will say it is meaningless without the full transcript, selecting out of context quotes from the judgement to justify their stance.

Then - BOOM !!!!!!!!!, hit them with the parts of the full transcript to knock their 'objections' into a cocked hat.

And then BOOM,BOOM,BOOM, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - publish the whole blooming lot.

This could run until the pantomime season starts - sack and crack as the Ugly Sisters on stage at a venue near you to follow.

Please, please don't rush this - the dark nights are looming and I need something to keep me amused.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:My inbox keeps saying I can't read messages on hold. I've deleted some old PMs and I'm waiting for the system to catch up. Computers, who'd have 'em?
You have a limit of 50 posts in your PM inbox. After that you have to delete some to receive more so you may not have deleted enough.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pox wrote:
Maybe this explains why the PM that I sent stayed in my out box but is now in the sent section.
Sent PM's stay in the Outbox until the next time the recipient signs onto Quatloos. I once had one sitting in my Outbox for weeks.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

YiamCross wrote:Crawford Transcript update.

Anyone else who wants to add a little to the pot, another £10 or so should do it!!!1!!!
I offered £10 last night upthread. Please PM me to let me know how to pay.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Come on you lot, getcha hands in your pockets, and get this thing moving.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hardcopy wrote:Come on you lot, getcha hands in your pockets, and get this thing moving.
I'll chuck in a tenner if needed !
Pox

Post by Pox »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Pox wrote:
Sent PM's stay in the Outbox until the next time the recipient signs onto Quatloos. I once had one sitting in my Outbox for weeks.
Thanks for that - now I understand
Pox

Post by Pox »

hardcopy wrote:Come on you lot, getcha hands in your pockets, and get this thing moving.
Have done - from what OP has told me by PM, we are soooooo close.

Hopefully, if there is a slight shortfall,he/she will let us know so we can all chip in the extra few pennies/pounds.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Meanwhile over on EFOTB

They have come up with another cunning plan

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

The way this damned suptid system works is we can't know until the job is done, though the estimates should be close.

I'm just waiting to find out the cost of the judgment, this bloody stupid system makes a simple job more than a bit difficult, but I'm confident we're pretty much there now. So long as the WeRe cheques clear okay.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Pox wrote:
It's better than that. You have to spot the link which releases held messages. I waited for days in the hope that the system would spot the fresh space I made by deleting messages and send me the held ones. Never gonna happen until you find that sneaky release link.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

YiamCross wrote:The way this damned suptid system works is we can't know until the job is done, though the estimates should be close.

I'm just waiting to find out the cost of the judgment, this bloody stupid system makes a simple job more than a bit difficult, but I'm confident we're pretty much there now. So long as the WeRe cheques clear okay.

If you are short, message me on facebook, i will send some more cash
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
It's better than that. You have to spot the link which releases held messages. I waited for days in the hope that the system would spot the fresh space I made by deleting messages and send me the held ones. Never gonna happen until you find that sneaky release link.
I get a fair amount of PMs as a moderator so I'm careful to stay well under the 50 limit, Control panel has a feature that will alert you through you regular email when you get a PM so they don't sit around.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Just gonna post this here since Hurst was with Crawford at the last hearing:

https://youtu.be/N0mLYkBCprE?t=1m17s

Common Law...the last stand against Tyranny! [John Hurst @ the Dignity Alliance]
This is a genocide against Europeans... we goyim are expendable... the hebes aren't seeking to wipe out africans yet
Edit: And at an hour 17 minutes they start discussing the protocols of the elders of zion.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote: Edit: And at an hour 17 minutes they start discussing the protocols of the elders of zion.
Because that was only been exposed as an anti-Semitic fraud over 100 years ago.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:Crawford Transcript update.

Well, thanks to some generous donations from many who've put their hands into their pockets again and a few who have added to the funds it looks like we're very close to being able to get the whole lot.

The Judgment has been ordered and should be with the judge tomorrow so he can sign it off. Great system, eh, when the judge can ammend a verbatim transcript. That is one thing I agree with the FOTLers on, courts should be transparent and while I accept there are always going to be a few exceptions, family courts, vulnerable witnesses etc, it should be simple and cheap and quick for any member of the public to obtain an audio recording of proceedings.

There's no obvious reason why the judge should hang onto the transcript so the judgement should be with us real soon now.

I will chip in £10 if you can tell me how.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”