The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm willing to cut Amanda a lot of slack because of the gift she gave us all, the video of her "onesies" dance.

Every time I have a squabble with my wife I think back on that and it reminds me of other marital paths I could have taken. Really helps puts things in perspective.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Alex C.
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Alex C. »

I love the bit where she says that we're idiots for not understanding why they cannot plaster the evidence all over the internet as they need it in court and don't want to show their cards to the whole world.

There is a twisted logic there (although I think someone earlier posted about how it's a TV view of a courtroom where you pull out some evidence to surprise the other party and win the case - it doesn't work that way) - but only if they had produced it at any of the numerous court hearings that have happened to date.

I mean surely not producing this incredible evidence at so many hearings that they have now been given a civil restraint order meaning they can't now produce the evidence in court is the very definition of idiotic?

edit: also the bit where she says that saying "I've read the judgement" is not a reason to not believe them as they've said the judgement is bullshit. Because that's how things work :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Alex C. wrote:There is a twisted logic there (although I think someone earlier posted about how it's a TV view of a courtroom where you pull out some evidence to surprise the other party and win the case - it doesn't work that way)
I think that was me, I certainly hold that view. Welcome to Quatloos by the way.

Here are a few facts for you Amanda:
This is the internet, not everyone on Facebook is real or unique or over 12, despite what Facebook would like to think.
You didn't pay your mortgage off. This is why the house on Fearn Chase is owned by someone else.
Your father and mother are liars.
The people your father relies on for so called legal advice are liars, failures and two faced. Some of them have criminal convictions.
Your father and mother have likely lost you any inheritance you may have expected to get one day.
Your family have no idea about how the law, civil and criminal, works, neither do your so called advisers.
You need to stop playing the victim, most of your "supporters" have seen through you by now.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NG3 wrote:What?
Yes I know but there is only so much the Illuminati can do. I promise you though, Google Translate is working on a ChavRant to English.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:I'm willing to cut Amanda a lot of slack because of the gift she gave us all, the video of her "onesies" dance.

Every time I have a squabble with my wife I think back on that and it reminds me of other marital paths I could have taken. Really helps puts things in perspective.
I think I know what item of clothing the forum should get the dear sweet and loving Mrs Burnaby for Christmas, well that and dance lessons.

As for the not wanting to plaster the "evidence all over the internet [because they] don't want to show their cards" the courts do not work that way. Their is something called disclosure, if you want to use something in court you have to show it to the other side so they can rebut it or accept it. If you keep your evidence secret and don't disclose it, you will lose the case.

Next up, as is pointed out above, if you have this super duper evidence that omg will totes change the case and stick Tom back on the cherished throne in Castle Crawford, why in gods name haven't you put it in front of a Judge. What was the point of going to court and going to court and going to court and going to court, if you weren't going to actually give the Judge this super evidence? Those of us who know a little bit about how the courts work, either through experience or training or just being smartarsed clever clogs know that if you had the evidence it would have been presented in court.

If it was presented in court and it didn't win the case. Then it wasn't the evidence you think it was. Or it wasn't credible evidence, or it was based on a false premise. Secondly if you've presented it in court, then guess what Amanda, the other side will have seen it, they know what cards are in your hand and you having them didn't change diddly squat.

Now you might not want to accept the judgement, you might not like the Judgement, well actually according to your Dad you do like the Godsmark judgement, that was the one where he said that he was lifting the suspension of the execution of the warrant, the same warrant your Dad said was a "dead duck". Finally if you 'win' in court, unless the other side appeals you don't go back and back and back again, you don't need to.

Amanda, the world isn't against you and your family, at the start of all this most of us thought Tom was being taken for a ride by idiots who wanted to use him to test out their half baked theories on law, which are the stuff of deranged fantasy. We felt sorry for him because we saw him as a victim, not of the banks, but of those who he now considers friends.

However you and your Dad are turning people away from wanting to help you because of your attitude, I realise that a lot of it will come from stress and I can understand how your emotions will colour your thinking, but do yourself a real favour step back and think about this. Think about how you can actually help your Dad and also consider this, we never told your Dad what he wanted to hear but we told him what he needed to listen to.

Finally the biggest concern we have is that your Dad is now going around and trying to help other people in the same situation he was in. He's telling them to do exactly what he did. You've seen for yourself that it doesn't work. If it did work wouldn't it have actually worked? Wouldn't you still have Fearn Chase?
Warning may contain traces of nut
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Gonna need to get all the NSA/FBI/CIA/MI5/MI6 super-shill supercomputers crunching Amanda's rant otherwise our species may be extinct by the time you get Google to do a realistic translation.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think I can translate it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKYf36im6rM.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Here are a few facts for you Amanda:
This is the internet, not everyone on Facebook is real or unique or over 12, despite what Facebook would like to think.
You didn't pay your mortgage off. This is why the house on Fearn Chase is owned by someone else.
Your father and mother are liars.
The people your father relies on for so called legal advice are liars, failures and two faced. Some of them have criminal convictions.
Your father and mother have likely lost you any inheritance you may have expected to get one day.
Your family have no idea about how the law, civil and criminal, works, neither do your so called advisers.
You need to stop playing the victim, most of your "supporters" have seen through you by now.
Tom has handled this so badly the facts barely matter any more.

Even if by some divine miracle, after years of opportunities, Tom was finally able to produce evidence that a mistake had been made and that he had indeed paid his endowment policy it would change very little because he still didn't pay that money to UKAR and so everything that's happened would still be lawful.

The only real difference would be that he would then have a policy for about £43k to cash in and pay towards his £98k debt.

So even if we swap fact and fiction Tom's still managed to cock it up.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think I know what item of clothing the forum should get the dear sweet and loving Mrs Burnaby for Christmas, well that and dance lessons.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Amanda wrote:we'd tried everything
Well, except paying the mortgage and endowment, or switching to a repayment mortgage as suggested...
Amanda wrote:we've never hurt anyone
Except for those who would attempt the same scam you tried and failed at.
Amanda wrote:actually spent their own money travelling for hours to get there. That has to be the height of pathetic
I vote for losing your home plus owing another 98k, plus whatever you spent 'your own money' to get the bad advice you did as worse
Amanda wrote:The only people we can hurt is bankers pockets
Or other suckers willing to buy into losing their own home. Claiming victory when its clearly a loss lures other weak minded people to try the same things and get the same result.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Now you might not want to accept the judgement, you might not like the Judgement, well actually according to your Dad you do like the Godsmark judgement, that was the one where he said that he was lifting the suspension of the execution of the warrant, the same warrant your Dad said was a "dead duck".
Yes the idiot said it was "excellent".
38. Mr Justice Phillips : The point is that at the end of the day what happened was that he
made an order in which he granted you permission to appeal, dismissed your appeal and
lifted the suspension on enforcement, so that’s what the court has ordered. And you’re now
trying to reargue that aren’t you?
39. Mr Crawford : No, no. The judgment was fine. It was excellent. .
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Now a final word on today's event from Amanda over at EFOTB
Cor, doesn't she go on. Imagine having to go home to that every night.
Rumps, old chap - you don't need to re-quote the whole thing.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10655
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Rumps, old chap - you don't need to re-quote the whole thing.
Normally I wouldn't. But in this instance I thought that it would drive the point home perfectly because the reader would have to once again scroll through Amanda's Tongue Pie.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

letissier14 wrote:Now a final word on today's event from Amanda over at EFOTB

Okay, a few points in no particular order.

Now it has been confirmed by Amanda, who tells no lies and knows all, that I am your leader a few things are going to change around here.

First in the order of business, Wankspittle, I want may avatar back. That's not a request, by the way.

Second is, you're a bloody shower. Pull yourselves together.

Third, who has been trying to find Amanda's dead nan? I think we all know the answer to that, my friend, is blowing in the wind. That's what happens after a cremation.

Fourth, Amanda if you're so sure you know who I am and where I live let me just say that you and your family are a bunch of lying cheats. Please forward a writ for liable to me ASAP. I look forward to meeting you all again, this time in the High Court. Here's the thing, not only did I read the Godsmark judgment and the sequel judgment 2 the even more hilarious one, but I have understood them. So does everyone else with half a brain. That's why your parents' house was sold and they'll never get it back again nor any of the delicious compo they so desperately crave. That's why any asset they have or get in the next 5 years whether from your dear departed granny or a lottery win will go towards paying what they owe the banks for all the trouble and grief they've caused over the years.

Five. Get real, you and your family have hurt a lot of people with your lies, deceits and cheating. Let's start close to home. You and Craigy and the nauseating Nicole will inherit nothing but the ashes of Tom & Sue when it's their turn to drift off on the breeze to land who knows were, perhaps even on poor Betty still trying to find her way home. Slim pickings for a hungry hen. Your neighbours, especially the ones who were trying to sell their house just before your parents were finally turfed out of theirs, have all suffered horrible devaluation of their property and had a pretty awful time of it with all the disturbance your protests and demonstrations have caused. But let's be honest, you really couldn't give a toss about anyone else, now could you? Let's not forget all those people with real grievances and cases to hear who have suffered set backs and delays and consequential losses because of your parents' moronic manoeuvres blocking the court system. Then there are the poor saps your parents blatant lies (add that to the list you're going to sue me for) have drawn into the clutches of Response and similar make the bailiffs rich schemes. I believe your daddy and a few of his buddies are trying to kick start their own little "consultancy" in the hope they might get back a few quid of the hundreds of thousands they will have lost when all this is done.

Six. Calling people bum boys is homophobic hate speech. I think you'll find that's a criminal offence. I think you might find that out sooner than you expect. Lucky they're in your imagination or you would have found them complaining to the police. Or are they? Which one really, am I? Are you so sure? Let's face it, you and your family have a 100% track record of being wrong so far, what are the chances of that changing now? Not good.

Seven. A person approached your dad's car window after your dad screeched to a halt in front of their vehicle then reversed back to prevent it proceeding along a public highway. I believe another version of the video of the incident is soon to be uploaded.

Eight. I think any sane person who watches the videos of your parent's verbal assault on me will see exactly who the REPULSIVE, SICK, DEPRAVED, NARCISSISTIC PHYCHOPATHS are and, because you are quite dense, it's your mum & dad. Nicole is quite worrying too, I can see why she needs constant care.

Nine. From the number of PMs I've been getting on FaceBook from people, plural and in surprisingly large numbers, who ask me not to mention their names because they're very close to the Crawford family but this video has finally opened their eyes to just how deluded and dangerous your family has become, I think you may be very wrong in your belief that my underlings and I have not managed to turn anyone away from you. That's what they say to your face but behind your backs... I've learned a number of very interesting things in the last day or so. We'll see who's addresses are accurate and up to date when the writs go out, shall we?

Ten, I've never said your dad's a dick. He's a deluded and congenital liar who has no conscience and doesn't care who he hurts, close family included, in his bid to find some way to profit from the misery he causes others. And,

Ten point Five. You really need to understand what a civil restraint order is. It prevents your dad from suing anyone in any court in the land without permission from a High Court judge. I'm betting that given your dad's behaviour, which is a matter of record as much from his own bizarre video postings as anything I or any of my minions have said, the chances of him being able to sue me for calling him a lying cheating stain on the arse of humanity are zero or less. You should understand that if there are any writs flying around they've going to be coming in to land on your doormat for so long as you have one. Which won't be long.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Just been reading on the EFOTB site.

What a hostile and vile community

Craig has basically said watch your back Yiam and we are not liable for what happens to you, also mentions Yiams wife by name

Craig also said to others not to send anything dodgy to Yiams address - though it would be funny he added

They have posted Yiams address and phone number

They have also posted Yiams website with pictures of his van inside and out.

They are asking people to go to Yiams business site and rate it - we know what that means

Ceylon has hinted that Yiams van is dodgy and he has been hanging around schools and has insinuated he is paedo, as have others.

Pure scum, the lot of them
Exactly and my concern at the moment is for Yiam. The Crawfords will not do anything because they are just mouth music, but the Crawfords are users and they will have no problem backing away as they did with Jay Bradley if this turns physically nasty. Amanda was in there stirring the nest earlier and now Craig has joined in to do the same.

I said earlier and i repeat our concern now needs to be that Yiam is safe and he remains so.
I am greatly heartened by your concern and good wishes for my safety but I don't have a lot to fear as far as I can tell. They are at least 10 years behind with the addresses, though they are closing in on the county, I'll give them that. I feel some concern for whoever lives in the property now and will be taking that up with the local police in the morning.

If I'm brutally honest the fear and terror inspired by limp wannabes like Jay Bradley and Craig is roughly equal to that I experience when confronted with a fluffy bunny. I've traveled extensively in some very dangerous parts of the world and frankly I've never encountered such a desperately sad bunch of aspiring losers. My only disappointment is that they are never even going to find the place, let alone have enough cash between them to afford the petrol to drive one of their aging dullsomobiles far enough to reach it. I would enjoy welcoming them to my world.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I have to say Yiam, you handled yourself very well on that video. The less you responded to them, the more upset and loud they got. They were looking for a reaction, and you didn't give it to them, good show.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

It was quiet obvious Tom wanted Yiam to punch him, the way he repeated over and over the same insult and got 'in his face' so to speak, even at one point someone (the daughter?) said to move back.

Good on you for not bowing to his desires, I know people who would have floored him after about 10 seconds.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Yiam are you putting your video up? I'd like to see how close Tom squared up to you after reinforcements (Sue) arrived.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

according to your Dad you do like the Godsmark judgement
Slight caveat, in the video shot at the pub he refers to Godsmark as a criminal. Tom is largely trying to have it both ways, arguing the judgement was in his favor but his insults towards the judge indicate he knows what the judgement says.
Amanda wrote:we've never hurt anyone
There are six (?) people facing criminal charges after your family induced them to criminally trespass onto your former houses' roof. You terrorized your neighborhood for two years. The police costs of your eviction will have to be paid by the taxes of your former neighbors. Multiple police officers were assaulted during the eviction, a direct result of your family summoning and agitating the crowd. You've made false allegations of corruption towards multiple people and organizations. You've harassed news reporters and private individuals for simply quoting the court documents.

You hurt a lot of people, for you to claim otherwise is a vile lie.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the crawfords are professional victims