The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Amanda wrote:we've never hurt anyone
Yiam's and Jeffery's posts reminds me - if SMH is actually worth a decent amount, say £200k-£250k and the other vendor of a house in Fearn Chase gets a move on with their legal process, I'd think they have a reasonable chance of getting damages off the Crawfords for the loss of value and delay they have suffered trying to sell their house.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Yiam's and Jeffery's posts reminds me - if SMH is actually worth a decent amount, say £200k-£250k and the other vendor of a house in Fearn Chase gets a move on with their legal process, I'd think they have a reasonable chance of getting damages off the Crawfords for the loss of value and delay they have suffered trying to sell their house.
Colme on Wankspittle, I've been officially declared by Amanda to be your leader so I want my avatar back.

The video for the defence. It starts before Tom's but ends a bit earlier as my phone froze. I suspect it may also have bits in which they cut out, I'm sure someone will spot any differences.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgHLjj2OQQ

Enjoy. I did.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Colme on Wankspittle, I've been officially declared by Amanda to be your leader so I want my avatar back.

The video for the defence. It starts before Tom's but ends a bit earlier as my phone froze. I suspect it may also have bits in which they cut out, I'm sure someone will spot any differences.

Enjoy. I did.
Yiam it says Private video mate.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Arthur can't give it back regardless of whatever opinion he has on whether or not it should be reinstated, he doesn't have enough access to any actual control of the website. Nor do I for that matter. The removal of your avatar was an issue discussed between the moderators and I recommended that it be removed. If the issue came up again I would still have that position. Amanda doesn't get a vote.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Both Crawford threads are simultaneously discussing the same topics & it's a bit irritating jumping back & forth. Can't we just have the 1 Mods?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Skeleton wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Yiam's and Jeffery's posts reminds me - if SMH is actually worth a decent amount, say £200k-£250k and the other vendor of a house in Fearn Chase gets a move on with their legal process, I'd think they have a reasonable chance of getting damages off the Crawfords for the loss of value and delay they have suffered trying to sell their house.

Enjoy. I did.
Yiam it says Private video mate.
Yeah needs to be setup as 'unlisted' in options, otherwise only the uploaded can view it.
Unlisted means it won't show up in search results (or your public video listing iirc) nd only those with the URL will be able to play it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Losleones wrote:Both Crawford threads are simultaneously discussing the same topics & it's a bit irritating jumping back & forth. Can't we just have the 1 Mods?
I agree it's confusing but I'll leave that to Arthur to decide.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle

No it is about time to close one off and continue in the more recent one.
"Last Orders Please"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I am told Amanda is now posting in EFOTB for people to ignore the trolls again and in particular ignore this site. She really does not want people coming here does she.

She then goes onto inform the group that a member of this site has booked a house viewing with the date, but that does not bother her.

Not bothered you Amanda? Why inform the group then? I can think of a very good one for a start.

Shit stirring at its finest.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle

Please continue the discussion here:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10829&start=80

Thread now closed.