The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Carry on from here please.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by YiamCross »

Let's kick off with something from the lovely Amanda not feeding trolls and explaining, er, nothing.
Amanda Pike we've nothing to rebutt you complete moron its OUR case lol we can rebutt the bank, but you lot! HAAAAAAA HAAAAA really?? come on now unsure emoticon and least forget we have the facts! if you got off your arse and bothered to come to the court you'd know this, but instead you feel the inate need to become a troll, where verbal diarrhea is all that comes out your mouth where we're concerned.....normal people leave people to it if they think they are wrong, sit back and wait for them to fall on their faces but you band of loonies all day EVERYDAY sit there, chatting absolute clap trap convinced your all correct! lol at the end of the day you can read into it what you like, you can all sit through hours of our posts and videos and pick out snippets to pull apart until you're blue in the face,wasting your lives on us, WE DONT MIND. if you want to believe dragons are real crack on tell the world but it doesnt make them real no matter how much you stamp your feet, we couldnt give a toss what afew mentally ill people have to say(and i repeat you are ill normal people dont behave this way) we dont have to answer to the likes of you people, its THAT simple lol you really are not getting it are you? we've not lied lol hence your lies not bothering us and hence us saying carry on, because you lot mean nothing, your rubbish will change NOTHING. This thread shows you lot for what you are Dave said dont do it yet you come on here spamming his thread lol, you're showing yourselves up something cronic and its pretty pathetic to be fair unsure emoticon just look at the likes and the comments from the normal people the rational people, maybe you feel like you're all part of something, you feel like you now belong somewhere in your little groups, i suspect you've very few friends in the real world? maybe thats why you and others dislike us because we have so many now. The fact of the matter we cant make you all better and you cant stop us or our supporters........ Anyway im off this is very repetitive and boring for me and I'd suspect the normal gang. As for everyone else THANK YOU FOR BEING SO LOVELY! x
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Carry on from here please.
Is that the one where Kenneth Williams wears a straw hat, Sid James plays a roguish charlatan and they had to heavily edit Hattie Jacques' foul mouthed outbursts?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I have actually gone past caring where the Crawfords end up now, my only concern with them is that they and their deluded supporters are offering help and advice to others with mortgage problems by using the same old and trusted methods that don't work, have never worked and will never work.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
guilty

Post by guilty »

Tom Crawford

Hi All

Just a little update to yesterday's e-mail sent by Sue to Ellen Maclean at Walker Morris about the whereabouts of Betty and the fish the e-mail resulted in...You guessed it zilc.

The Crawford family have always been quick to stress that what is happening in this country of ours is not just a a problem restricted to our family. Over the next few day's we intend to highlight some of the awful story's of unlawful evictions that have gone before us which I do know some folks are already aware of but for those who haven't seen these awful tales of injustice we are hoping to highlight the epidemic of unlawful evictions and the terrible injustice perpetrated by those not just of the banking system but also those public servants which we entrust...

1. Alan & Anne Dickenson's Story

We start with our 1st extremly sad story of a lady called Anne who once owned a beautiful cottage with her husband Alan, it was the 1st story the Crawford's had ever heard in relation to unlawful evictions and that is why we chose this one to start with.. Unfortunately Alan passed away sometime ago and their nightmare begins in the early 80's at the hands of Suprise, Suprise Suprise .....Bradford & Bingley PLC .
http://www.unlawfulrepossession.co.uk/
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
ArthurWankspittle

letissier14 wrote:I have actually gone past caring where the Crawfords end up now, my only concern with them is that they and their deluded supporters are offering help and advice to others with mortgage problems by using the same old and trusted methods that don't work, have never worked and will never work.
This is more the reason I stay on here. You can be sure than anyone taking the freeman loser-guru approach is going to lose their case and probably their home. The vast majority of people in similar situations to the Crawfords could do a deal to keep their home or at least not come out with a credit record that reads: 150 months in arrears. I am quite happy to use my experience to help those sorts of people. I am not happy to see leeches like Ceylon, Taylor, and the like getting people to take the wrong approach and probably take money off them while doing so.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Amanda Pike wrote:normal people leave people to it if they think they are wrong
As you're all so normal I think I can safely say that we have heard the last on this matter from everyone concerned...
we dont have to answer to the likes of you people
No, just judges, the police, bailiffs, High Court Enforcement Officers...
we've not lied lol hence your lies not bothering us
Glad to hear it. I take that means you won't be mentioning it again then.

I won't bother commenting on the sad mental illness jibes.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:Let's kick off with something from the lovely Amanda not feeding trolls and explaining, er, nothing.
Dear me, she really is in a mood today.
we couldnt give a toss what afew mentally ill people have to say
I am beginning to think Amanda herself is having some sort of breakdown and I am being serious.
we dont have to answer to the likes of you people, its THAT simple lol you really are not getting it are you?
We get you do not have to answer, but we also get that you keep doing so.
we've not lied lol
I think the LOL says it all, everybody laughs when Amanda says the Crawfords did not lie, good to see her joining in.
your rubbish will change NOTHING.
Correct again Amanda, your rubbish will change nothing, sadly through your fathers stupid actions the house has gone, but it may affect others who will sadly listen to people like him and Guy Taylor and lose their homes to.
Anyway im off this is very repetitive and boring for me
It is for us as well.

The woman is seriously barking, and she is a photographer? Pity the poor babies who don't smile on cue.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

To be honest I think anyone with mortgage arrear problems and threatened with repossession that pitches up at GOODF may already have been down the Solicitors advice route.

There's someone here facing repossession, told to go seek help from a Solicitor as they're in danger of losing their home, the response 'I don't trust solicitors' and can I use the freeman garbage route - translates into 'I've already seen a Solicitor and it's not good news so I'm now grasping at straws'!!?

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... cSqIIZ4WK0
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:To be honest I think anyone with mortgage arrear problems and threatened with repossession that pitches up at GOODF may already have been down the Solicitors advice route.

There's someone here facing repossession, told to go seek help from a Solicitor as they're in danger of losing their home, the response 'I don't trust solicitors' and can I use the freeman garbage route - translates into 'I've already seen a Solicitor and it's not good news so I'm now grasping at straws'!!?

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... cSqIIZ4WK0
No wonder she is in trouble, the Creditor chasing her, Everyday Loans, clearly displays a 74% (Variable) APR figure. What could possibly go wrong with taking a loan out from them?

http://www.everyday-loans.co.uk/
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

I would have sympathy for Tom and family if they had simply got on with trying to sort out the mess they have got themselves into - like "normal people" would.

"Normal people" wouldn't have relied upon a bunch of amateur lawyers and vigilantes and wouldn't have taken it on themselves to advise others how to deal with an issue that they have so far spectacularly failed to deal with themselves. "Normal people" wouldn't have tried to use every avenue and particularly the internet to publicise and appeal for support for their cause and then enter into a flame war with people who use the same medium to question what they are doing.

Reading and commenting on these issues is for me a mildly entertaining diversion. As a "normal person" I could stop tomorrow if something important came up. For Tom and his family this is undoubtedly the most important thing in their lives (apart from Tom's illness). You would think that they had better things to do.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Skeleton wrote:No wonder she is in trouble, the Creditor chasing her, Everyday Loans, clearly displays a 74% (Variable) APR figure. What could possibly go wrong with taking a loan out from them?

That rate is legal? Does it include the fees they charge too? I am sure once you tack on the inevitable late fees, you may clock much higher.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton wrote:I am beginning to think Amanda herself is having some sort of breakdown and I am being serious.
None of them strike me as heavyweight intellectuals, Tom, Craig and Amanda all appear to be self-unemployed. Tom also appears to have severe difficulties read and understanding English and serious recollection problems, especially about endowment policies. Amanda is more in denial than Baghdad Bob. I honestly wonder if Nicole, Nicola, whatever she's called, is keeping out of this because she's actually normal and can see the reality of the state her family are in.
ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom wrote:I would have sympathy for Tom and family if they had simply got on with trying to sort out the mess they have got themselves into - like "normal people" would.

"Normal people" wouldn't have relied upon a bunch of amateur lawyers and vigilantes and wouldn't have taken it on themselves to advise others how to deal with an issue that they have so far spectacularly failed to deal with themselves. "Normal people" wouldn't have tried to use every avenue and particularly the internet to publicise and appeal for support for their cause and then enter into a flame war with people who use the same medium to question what they are doing.
Even if you go searching the internet for advice you will find Shelter, Citizens Advice, places like MoneySavingExpert etc. You don't need to take advice from one of them, you can at least cross check it with other places. What you don't do it take the opinion of one corner of the internet consisting of 50 retards who believe in some woo-woo that has never worked in court.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

AndyPandy wrote: There's someone here facing repossession, told to go seek help from a Solicitor as they're in danger of losing their home, the response 'I don't trust solicitors' and can I use the freeman garbage route - translates into 'I've already seen a Solicitor and it's not good news so I'm now grasping at straws'!!?
That's what makes these shams so distasteful.

Some people say moving home is one of the most stressful experiences, some even that it's only surpassed in stress levels by bereavement.

I'd imagine being repossessed is potentially even more distressing, especially if someone is perhaps more emotional, or weak of mind.

Some people will have difficulties coping with that stress and it could unsettle their mind.

I'm sure when the penny drops for many of these types of people, even if it's come from the mouth of a trusted solicitor, they have trouble believing it because they don't want to believe the truth, because they can't handle that truth as it's to stressful for them.

These people, at that point, can be unbalanced, act irrationally, and be extremely vulnerable.

This is why it's so very wrong because people are manipulating very vulnerable people, in their greatest hour of need.

Whether it's people distressed at the thought of losing their home, or someone haunted by historical abuse, they are seen as nothing more than tools or props for someone to exploit for profit, self promotion, or to push political (or even religious) agendas.

Yes, some of these vulnerable people go on to be complicit in future abuses (much as the circle of abuse can continue with some victims of physical or sexual abuse) and are fair game to be condemned themselves at that point, it is the nature of the beast that is to be condemned, and not the victims about to stumble in to it's lair.

There are a lot of vulnerable people out there, people with financial issues, physical, or mental disabilities, people haunted by abusive pasts, or just victims of circumstance, and by exposing the sharks that prey on them we strive to protect those in need of protection.
Last edited by NG3 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ArthurWankspittle

NYGman wrote:That rate is legal? Does it include the fees they charge too? I am sure once you tack on the inevitable late fees, you may clock much higher.
There are no "usury" type laws in the UK. There are rules governing how the rate is calculated and shown in contracts, adverts etc. Unless it is a small amount, at 74% the odd late charge will hardly matter.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

its OUR case lol we can rebutt the bank
Been three months since the Godsmark decision, they still haven't rebutted the bank.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

guilty wrote:
Tom Crawford
Hi All
ble injustice perpetrated by those not just of the banking system but also those public servants which we entrust...

1. Alan & Anne Dickenson's Story

We start with our 1st extremly sad story of a lady called Anne who once owned a beautiful cottage with her husband Alan, it was the 1st story the Crawford's had ever heard in relation to unlawful evictions and that is why we chose this one to start with.. Unfortunately Alan passed away sometime ago and their nightmare begins in the early 80's at the hands of Suprise, Suprise Suprise .....Bradford & Bingley PLC .
http://www.unlawfulrepossession.co.uk/
This to me is Crawford trying to deflect the attention(he once craved) away from his own debacle.No doubt Crawford will start filling pages and pages with this kind of stuff as long as it takes the attention away from his massive failure.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NYGman wrote:
Skeleton wrote:No wonder she is in trouble, the Creditor chasing her, Everyday Loans, clearly displays a 74% (Variable) APR figure. What could possibly go wrong with taking a loan out from them?

That rate is legal? Does it include the fees they charge too? I am sure once you tack on the inevitable late fees, you may clock much higher.
Its legal and people will pay it and take on the rigid repayment plan, their target market is people with low Credit ratings who would not get a loan from a normal provider, the bank etc. They have capped "Pay Day" loans in the UK now, maybe they need to look at these type of loans next.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Slightly off topic but I just followed that Goofy link and had a bit of a look around while I was there... Is it my imagination or have the number of posts over there plummeted significantly since the whole Uncle Tom's Cabin and the Weary Bank trains came of the rails?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?