The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Is anyone interested in a group viewing for Toms old property on Friday?

I am nottingham that day and have got a viewing at the property for 10 am
IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by IDIOT »

We saw Tom in attack mode at the eviction. Exact same behaviour seen in this latest video.

When confronted with the truth he shows his true colours. He absolutely hates the fact the truth is out there and easily accessible. Also it seems apparent Tom is a regular viewer of Q as he mentioned the source of the judgement.

Have to thank the uploaders for this latest round of entertainment.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

if tom is a viewer

Hello Tom, you lying scum bag,
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

What a vile little insignifican man who appears to have married someone of like minded personality and togeather they have produced off spring just as vile.

well done Yiam for keeping your cool. Im not so sure I would have been able to.

If I had the money to waste, I woukd love to find a away to bring a private prosecution against this family for wasting public money (repeatedly) and anything else I could do them for at the same time.

They act like the world owes them something when infact everything has been their own doing.

Get over it Crawfraud.
You mady have made an honest mistake originally but despite warnings and judgements you continue to bury your head up your own backside and cost the rest of us money.
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

you can start a private criminal prosecution for FREE, the freemans try it a lot
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I think I am missing something (quite a lot actually) here. What were you doing and how did Tom know that you or rather someone he would identify as one of his stalkers / trolls were there and where to find you?
Actually I too would like some clarification on this point. Because if you were out there taunting them for no reason before the cameras started rolling then we all look like twats for defending you.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Yiam went to view house, then called for a meal at pub and then the crawfords turned up, think someone is watching the house,

but craig also tried following yiam home
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Did Yiam post a picture of the pie to facebook before he ate it? This would've given the bellends enough time to get down there whilst getting a description of him from the landlord of the pub.
'Putin's left hand man'
#six

Post by #six »

Jeffrey wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:I think I am missing something (quite a lot actually) here. What were you doing and how did Tom know that you or rather someone he would identify as one of his stalkers / trolls were there and where to find you?
Actually I too would like some clarification on this point. Because if you were out there taunting them for no reason before the cameras started rolling then we all look like twats for defending you.
Thirded. Whilst I have no reason to disbelieve the account we have been given on here it is important that we do not go down the GOOFY route and blindly believe everything we read without question.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

fat frank wrote:Yiam went to view house, then called for a meal at pub and then the crawfords turned up, think someone is watching the house,

but craig also tried following yiam home
I suspect that you can see the house from the pub or near the pub. A Crawford relative went to the pub and while there or going to or from it, saw someone viewing the house. Paranoid much Crawford family? Any particular reason you are interested in this house, because you certainly don't own it?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Yiam viewed the house and then went for lunch in the pub, took a picture inside the pub and posted it up on here

On leaving the pub Tom Crawfraud confronted him

Obvioulsy Tom and his mates are watching these pages

Tom filmed it and posted it on Youtube

I don't imagine for 1 minute Yiam would have thought The Crawfrauds would be waiting for him
Last edited by letissier14 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

If anyone else wants to go and view Toms old house and looking to make a fast buck then please do join us at 10am this friday morning
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Just watched it again.

Tom was happily calling the guy a psychopath from the comfort and protection of his car then when back up (Sue) arrives he gets brave enough to stand toe to toe with the guy.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I don't think there is any law against having lunch in a pub, nor is there anything preventing Yiam going to view a property, perhaps for Tom there is, but not everyday Joe Bloggs. The description of events given by Yiam tallys up with even Tom's video, which goes against the exact same description of events given by Amanda (who wasn't even there).

Given how badly parked Tom's car was, the abuse he's shouting at Yiam and random strangers and his wife's attempt to garner sympathy from random passers by, I think it's clear who's accountis the more believable one.

If I had to guess, I'd suspect that Yiam is known to Tom and vice verca, that monster truck with the awesome collie in is rather distinctive, and wouldn't be hard to miss while driving down the road, should Yiam have got back out his truck? perhaps not, because the resulting confrontation has only served to fame their flames, but it's easy to say that in hindsight.

The problem Tom seems to have is he thinks everybody is out to get him, without realising that his very actions make him the focus of other people's attention, rather than those people actively seeking him out for humiliation, if he were a child he'd be assessed for a mental health issue nowadays, but I guess society considers that if you haven't learnt by his age how to conduct yourself, you never will.

The accusation by Amanda of Yiam photographing Tom's daughter in the pub is just that at the moment until Yiam confirms or denies otherwise, also I though Tom was barred from the pub by his bail conditions, if that's the case why send someone in there to pick up an Xmas menu if you know you can't enter the property yourself, seems a rather pointless exercise unless it was done solely to provoke the situation?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

FatGambit wrote:
The accusation by Amanda of Yiam photographing Tom's daughter in the pub is just that at the moment until Yiam confirms or denies otherwise, also I though Tom was barred from the pub by his bail conditions, if that's the case why send someone in there to pick up an Xmas menu if you know you can't enter the property yourself, seems a rather pointless exercise unless it was done solely to provoke the situation?
Yiam has stated that apart from the barmaid, there were only 4 other people in the pub when he was there, and none of which were Toms daughter, Nicole.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

So you just proved my point right? Amanda's claim that the daughter went to the pub to pickup the Xmas menu (do pubs even have them printed yet? our local doesn't), is just another lie in a long list of lies fabricated in an attempt to garner empathy.

I used to have sympathy for Tom, but the more this goes on the less I have.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

This was filmed on Oakdale Road. 4 minute walk from Fearn Chase and 0.2 miles away.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fat frank wrote:I think tom needs a few years in a cell, he is a danger to him self and others, watch the video, he starts abusing a bloke walking past at the 2.30 mark, the bloke is a loon,

You've got mental problems!, You've got mental problems!, You've got mental problems!, You've got mental problems!...

Well, at least I don't have a housing problem....

That's it, I'm coming to England to call this guy an ignorant twit in person....details to follow but keep your eyes on this space for the "Gregg Evans is coming to England to call someone stupid" tour, coming to a United Kingdom near you!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

To Tom and the Crawfords, I suggest you channel your rage towards the people who actually lost your house and put you £98,000 in debt.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Jeffrey wrote:Image

To Tom and the Crawfords, I suggest you channel your rage towards the people who actually lost your house and put you £98,000 in debt.
Is this the odd one out round, like they play on "Have I got news for you"?

I think it's Guy Taylor, since he's the only one with a criminal conviction (so far).

Or maybe Ebert? Since he's on the vexatious litigant list, and the others are still trying to get there?