Post by IDIOT »

There is no odd one out.

They are all losers.
fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by fat frank »

Tom should be careful, he will mouth off to someone one day who will just put him on his arse
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Oh jesus Tom has really lost it

Does anyone fancy a trip round fearn chase this afternoon.....

If anyone does visit the' bungalow ' could they take some snaps and post them up......
it would be nice to see them and if Tom is watching it might bring back some memories :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just been reading on the EFOTB site.

What a hostile and vile community

Craig has basically said watch your back Yiam and we are not liable for what happens to you, also mentions Yiams wife by name

Craig also said to others not to send anything dodgy to Yiams address - though it would be funny he added

They have posted Yiams address and phone number

They have also posted Yiams website with pictures of his van inside and out.

They are asking people to go to Yiams business site and rate it - we know what that means

Ceylon has hinted that Yiams van is dodgy and he has been hanging around schools and has insinuated he is paedo, as have others.

Pure scum, the lot of them
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

FatGambit wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Image

To Tom and the Crawfords, I suggest you channel your rage towards the people who actually lost your house and put you £98,000 in debt.
Is this the odd one out round, like they play on "Have I got news for you"?

I think it's Guy Taylor, since he's the only one with a criminal conviction (so far).

Or maybe Ebert? Since he's on the vexatious litigant list, and the others are still trying to get there?
I'm opting for Tom as the odd one out, because he won his case.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Oh the irony of Colon's actions are unbelievable considering what he was crying about to a Judge not long ago.

I bet if you took this to Hollywood as a script for a drama they'd reject it as not being realistic.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

FatGambit wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Image

To Tom and the Crawfords, I suggest you channel your rage towards the people who actually lost your house and put you £98,000 in debt.
Is this the odd one out round, like they play on "Have I got news for you"?
It can't be an odd one out round, none of them are normal.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:Just been reading on the EFOTB site.

Craig has basically said watch your back Yiam and we are not liable for what happens to you, also mentions Yiams wife by name

Craig also said to others not to send anything dodgy to Yiams address - though it would be funny he added

They are asking people to go to Yiams business site and rate it - we know what that means

Ceylon has hinted that Yiams van is dodgy and he has been hanging around schools and has insinuated he is paedo, as have others.

Exactly and my concern at the moment is for Yiam. The Crawfords will not do anything because they are just mouth music, but the Crawfords are users and they will have no problem backing away as they did with Jay Bradley if this turns physically nasty. Amanda was in there stirring the nest earlier and now Craig has joined in to do the same.

I said earlier and i repeat our concern now needs to be that Yiam is safe and he remains so.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Skeleton wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Just been reading on the EFOTB site.

Exactly and my concern at the moment is for Yiam. The Crawfords will not do anything because they are just mouth music, but the Crawfords are users and they will have no problem backing away as they did with Jay Bradley if this turns physically nasty. Amanda was in there stirring the nest earlier and now Craig has joined in to do the same.

I said earlier and i repeat our concern now needs to be that Yiam is safe and he remains so.
It would help .....maybe? if those who can put up a screenshot of Craig Crawford's FB post and for Yiam to make a report to his local police.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Pox

Post by Pox »

I also think Yiam should report to the police ( not sure what they can or will do though?)
#six

Post by #six »

vampireLOREN wrote:
It would help .....maybe? if those who can put up a screenshot of Craig Crawford's FB post and for Yiam to make a report to his local police.
I'm sure the authorities would be very interested in any potential threats or incitement especially considering the upcoming court cases.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Meanwhile, in paranoid fucknut land:
"How bizzar at first I thought Tom and Co had just pulled up next to some guy on the street but he is actually in a 4x4 army truck/mobile home conversion?. "

"Very strange indeed."
:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:I also think Yiam should report to the police ( not sure what they can or will do though?)
In such cases it's often worth making a report, even if nothing comes of it, because it acts as a marker, and helps the police understand context should further incidents occur.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:I also think Yiam should report to the police ( not sure what they can or will do though?)
Just as long as it is recorded, I would also suggest Yiam informs the police as to the address where the Crawford's stopped his van......Old Tom just might be in the wrong place :whistle: .
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

The goofers are all over the video posted up by Haining & spouting the usual garbage (that Mavrik sounds a delightful chap) without any knowledge of the facts. http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ien3pR4WrU
I think it would be best to hear Yiams verdict in detail, i imagine he's had a busy day & all will unfold later.

It's pretty clear who the aggressors are in the 5:00m video yet these morons feel Tom & his rabble were the victims.

Ps. Looking at Tom next to Yiam i very much doubt he'd be able to hand him his arse. Fall on Tom & you'd cut yourself.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NG3 wrote:In such cases it's often worth making a report, even if nothing comes of it, because it acts as a marker, and helps the police understand context should further incidents occur.
I'd do this for this reason alone.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

This needs to be nipped in the bud. They are totally out of hand speaking of peoples wives and daughters, they are no doubt vieled threats and should be taken seriousley.
Tom Crawford has been made to look the twat he always has been and Mark Haining CEYLON will pile his twisted filth on this for ever if he is allowed to get away with it!!!!!1!!!!!.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

6 failed, dissolved businesses
I have no clue about that, nor any interest to pry, but I will say if it is true then it's a testament to Yiam's character that instead of using it as an excuse, ala Haining et al. to act in an antisocial manner, and to blame everything on mythical cabals, he's shown the strength of character to move on and get on with his life.

If Tom had shown half as much willingness to honestly accept the position he'd found himself in, and to act in a reasonable manner to work through it, then this thread wouldn't even exist.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Craig Crawford wrote:The worrying thing I seen was when someone who looked to be your accomplice was seen wandering into Parkdale primary school
Would that be the completely random stranger who Tom harangued for being a part of it in his video, or the dog? As far as I am aware Yiam wasn't with anyone else (aside from the Dog, who would get a pass on account of being a Dog). This is another example of the Crawford paranoia.

Also how would Craig have seen this, in order to do that he must have been hanging around the gates of Parkdale Primary School. Seems a bit odd for a grown man to be standing outside a primary school for no apparent reason. Although Craig might be a pupil there, he does seem to be in need of an education.
Last edited by PeanutGallery on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Warning may contain traces of nut