The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by NG3 »

Bones wrote: Makes you wonder how he is posting on twitter :snicker:
Considering he's made similar posts on multiple formats, on multiple days I suspect he's really saying "This is a little to real for comfort now so I'm using my lack of phone as an excuse to take a step back and to protect my skin".
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Considering he's made similar posts on multiple formats, on multiple days I suspect he's really saying "This is a little to real for comfort now so I'm using my lack of phone as an excuse to take a step back and to protect my skin".
Ginge does not strike me as the type who would put up much a fight. For all his bluster he did not look like he was enjoying himself in the back of that Police van, the fact he is asking for legal advice hopefully suggests he knows he fouled up and was lied to.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

letissier14 wrote:From EFOTB page on discussing if the house has been sold or not ......

Claire Booker So not only have they damaged the ceiling of the bungalow but they've left the building adjacent to it open to the elements. Excuse my french but what a set of scamming bar stewards.
Quite right Claire and hopefully the full force of the law will be brought down on these 'scamming bar stewards' (AKA the 'Rooftop six') when they all appear in court tomorrow.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

IDIOT wrote:Anyone know why they surrendered the endowment policy?
Again, this has been discussed a number of times. They didn't. They just stopped paying and because the policy was tied to the mortgage there came a point where the policy was closed and the surrender value of £170 ish was paid into their mortgage account. Much argument about wether that would go towards the capital or interests. Knock yourself out with that one too.
Bones

Post by Bones »

NG3 wrote:
I agree, he has adopted the Ceylon approach. Looks like he has swallowed a bottle of laxatives when the Court is involved
Bones

Post by Bones »

I take it, the Crawfords have still not posted the warrant ?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

YiamCross wrote:
IDIOT wrote:Anyone know why they surrendered the endowment policy?
Again, this has been discussed a number of times. They didn't. They just stopped paying and because the policy was tied to the mortgage there came a point where the policy was closed and the surrender value of £170 ish was paid into their mortgage account. Much argument about wether that would go towards the capital or interests. Knock yourself out with that one too.
Got that. Thanks.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:I take it, the Crawfords have still not posted the warrant ?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

No. They have even stopped promising to, well Amanda might still be doing so, but i find her rantings hard going and skim through them.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

More deflection from Crawford, as I predicted.
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

YiamCross wrote:For those not familiar with the case, this woman scammed thousands, probably tens of thousands for her animal sanctuary and when she was finally dragged away the animal suffering revealed was quite appalling.
She has her own thread here with links to the judgement and details of the aftermath - viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10230

A couple of things that I found particularly distasteful about her case:

1. Scamming a bunch of nuns out of £23k to pay the mortgage arrears
2. Trying to appropriate the funds raised to re-home the animals, again, to pay mortgage arrears

And don't even get me started on the squalor the animals were kept in. That the Crawfords associate with this vile woman just shows you the type of people they are.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Well i have to say, he went down easy :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1Y5tD ... freload=10
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Tom Crawford
14 hrs

Checked our Oak bed today in storage, the one that we was deprived of by Walker Morris and co would you believe Instead of unscrewing the bed they actually smashed it /broke it apart so it is actually only suitable now for firewood, only trouble is they have stolen our log burner ?

Tom Crawford Now having looked at all the recent photos including Aiden smiths tonight we can quite clearly see our shower cubicle glass in the garage which we stored in our garage a while ago, also we have not had our cooker back or our dishwasher and why have they left one our TV's in our conservatory that's just what we can see, all of our mahogany dining chairs are missing although we did receive the table top back but no legs ? and we know that until recently the security was using them in the rain etc in our front garden for seating, until last week one survived at outside of the garage but thats gone now ? also where is our chicken coop or the gas barbeque ? I could go on..

Tom Crawford Now we have observed in the full public gaze the nature of the scam, they use their own court rules as they see fit in order to profit for themselves, yes of course we care about our belongings but we can now see openly the criminality going on and who's doing what. No matter which way we the public turn they are stealing from us but if anything good has come out of what has happened to us it is that they have laid themselves wide open to public view they may think this is the end but it's only just the beginning smile emoticon
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Puts Columbo mac on.....
Bones wrote:With all those letters and the mortgage statement, it is nigh on impossible to argue they Sue didn't know
And Tom is in denial over it, and blaming everyone else for his and Sue's mistakes.
Also, I too will add that Paula Jayne Campbell is a lying scumbag who needs to be kept away from animals for the rest of her life.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Puts Columbo mac on.....
Bones wrote:With all those letters and the mortgage statement, it is nigh on impossible to argue they Sue didn't know
And Tom is in denial over it, and blaming everyone else for his and Sue's mistakes.
Also, I too will add that Paula Jayne Campbell is a lying scumbag who needs to be kept away from animals for the rest of her life.
I need to read up on her... never come across her before
letissier14 wrote: Tom Crawford they may think this is the end but it's only just the beginning smile emoticon
Looks Like the Crawford Circus has a few more acts to play. Good, something to look forward too :snicker:
BlueBurmese
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by BlueBurmese »

Tom Crawford wrote:Checked our Oak bed today in storage...
Sure you had an oak bed Tom, sure you had. :sarcasmon:
Tom Crawford wrote:...also we have not had our cooker back or our dishwasher and why have they left one our TV's in our conservatory...
Presumably these were inbuilt, and the telly doesn't exist.
Tom Crawford wrote:...all of our mahogany dining chairs are missing although we did receive the table top back but no legs ?
Strange that there was all this expensive stuff in your house but between you, your wife, and three children, you couldn't keep up £300 a month payments on the mortgage. :thinking:
Tom Crawford wrote:...they may think this is the end but it's only just the beginning smile emoticon
And so the try-on begins. There will be multiple attempts by Tom, his family, and friends to claim compensation for supposedly lost or damaged possessions, most likely high value ones. Didn't a Crawford supporter claim they'd left a diamond ring their granny secreted about their person whilst imprisoned in Auschwitz?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bones wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Puts Columbo mac on.....
I need to read up on her... never come across her before

viewtopic.php?t=10230#p177237
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Tom Crawford Now we have observed in the full public gaze the nature of the scam, they use their own court rules as they see fit in order to profit for themselves, yes of course we care about our belongings but we can now see openly the criminality going on and who's doing what. No matter which way we the public turn they are stealing from us but if anything good has come out of what has happened to us it is that they have laid themselves wide open to public view they may think this is the end but it's only just the beginning

Tom and his ilk really are on another planet.
"the nature of the scam" What scam is that Tom? Not paying back the capital on your mortgage and claiming you have? If the "scam" is to take property off people why bother with a 2 bed bungalow in Nottingham? Why bother with courts? Ask Robert Mugabe how he does it.
"their own court rules" Who are "they"? English citizens? Illuminati? Joos? If the courts are so controlled and corrupt why do you use them?
Please publish your correspondence with the storage company and the solicitors, especially where you arrange for your goods to be returned and the dates and times involved. Because otherwise I am going to have to assume you didn't meet the deadlines given and the storage company had every right to throw your stuff away.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

he has already posted them, and it goes a bit like this,

B and B

We would like to return your stuff, please contact us with in 2 weeks to arrange otherwise we will have to dispose of it

Tom gang

B@>tards are trying to destroy our stuff, they wont give us it back
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Tom Crawford Now we have observed in the full public gaze the nature of the scam, they use their own court rules as they see fit in order to profit for themselves, yes of course we care about our belongings but we can now see openly the criminality going on and who's doing what. No matter which way we the public turn they are stealing from us but if anything good has come out of what has happened to us it is that they have laid themselves wide open to public view they may think this is the end but it's only just the beginning

Tom and his ilk really are on another planet.
"the nature of the scam" What scam is that Tom? Not paying back the capital on your mortgage and claiming you have? If the "scam" is to take property off people why bother with a 2 bed bungalow in Nottingham? Why bother with courts? Ask Robert Mugabe how he does it.
"their own court rules" Who are "they"? English citizens? Illuminati? Joos? If the courts are so controlled and corrupt why do you use them?
Please publish your correspondence with the storage company and the solicitors, especially where you arrange for your goods to be returned and the dates and times involved. Because otherwise I am going to have to assume you didn't meet the deadlines given and the storage company had every right to throw your stuff away.

I would think that the "Moving and Storage" man after being suitably pissed at being placed on the Tube......just might...just possibly not be too bothered about Tom&Sue's Object D'art and furnishings.
Most professional people would treat them with respect .....me I'd throw it on the van!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

I THOUGHT "TOM CRAWFORD" WAS A RETIRED CARPET FITTER? ACCORDING TO THIS HE IS STILL WORKING,?????? :thinking:
For any inquiries or to arrange a consultation and discuss fees feel free to contact Tom Crawford at the email address or phone number below. Phone between 07:00 – 18:00 Monday-Friday or email at any time.

- Info@flooringinspectors.co.uk

- Tel :07778939545

http://flooringinspectors.co.uk/contact :thinking: