The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by bagman »

bagman wrote:I THOUGHT "TOM CRAWFORD" WAS A RETIRED CARPET FITTER? ACCORDING TO THIS HE IS STILL WORKING,?????? :thinking:
For any inquiries or to arrange a consultation and discuss fees feel free to contact Tom Crawford at the email address or phone number below. Phone between 07:00 – 18:00 Monday-Friday or email at any time.

- Info@flooringinspectors.co.uk

- Tel :07778939545

http://flooringinspectors.co.uk/contact :thinking:
just checked it out, with badda-bings help and he is not retired as he says its TOMS website,
http://www.nominet.org.uk/whois/lookup? ... tors.co.uk
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

:haha:
http://flooringinspectors.co.uk/court-accompaniment

and that picture looks like a Magistrates Court anyway.
Tom Crawford - expert witness, professional victim of corrupt courts, experienced at spouting bullshit in courts. Yeah right, no one is going to question his skills and credentials when he appears as an expert witness are they? I wonder where this business is based?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote::haha:

Tom Crawford - expert witness, professional victim of corrupt courts, experienced at spouting bullshit in courts. Yeah right, no one is going to question his skills and credentials when he appears as an expert witness are they? I wonder where this business is based?

Registrant's address:
3 fearn chase
carlton
NG4 1DN
United Kingdom
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

bagman wrote: just checked it out, with badda-bings help and he is not retired as he says its TOMS website,
He needs to update his details or an unscrupulous person could cause him to lose that domain
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Enormous temptation to use the contact form to ask him why Sue stopped paying the endowment policy premiums in 1991.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

vampireLOREN wrote: I would think that the "Moving and Storage" man after being suitably pissed at being placed on the Tube......just might...just possibly not be too bothered about Tom&Sue's Object D'art and furnishings.
Most professional people would treat them with respect .....me I'd throw it on the van!.
They would also have been feeling a certain amount of time pressure to get this done before more of 'them' showed up, as a result it would be likely that they cut corners while dealing with things. Equally it's not as though Tom and family were able to supervise the removal of their property or advise them on how things came apart or even what was what and what was important.

I would suggest that the reason the log burner, cooker, dishwasher et al have remained in the house is because these were considered to be fixtures or would have required a professional contractor to remove and wouldn't normally be moved by a removal company.

Tom had plenty of notice of each and every eviction attempt, he could have and should have arranged to have his items off the property. He instead chose to frustrate the attempts to evict him, with the result that when he was evicted (which was always inevitable) he willingly risked his possessions. Any damage to his property is a consequence of Tom's actions, which he could have avoided and which he has to shoulder.
Warning may contain traces of nut
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Enormous temptation to use the contact form to ask him why Sue stopped paying the endowment policy premiums in 1991.
I'd be more tempted to ring him up and ask him about the state of the floors in a property in Carlton I'm interested in...just to get his professional opinion.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Enormous temptation to use the contact form to ask him why Sue stopped paying the endowment policy premiums in 1991.

I couldn't resist it lol
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

ALREADY HAVE :lol: AS YET , NO REPONCE, I THINK HE WILL BE TOO BUSY ATTEMPTING TO TAKE THE SITE DOWN BEFORE HMRC START ASKING QUESTIONS, REGARDING THE TAX AS THE BUSINESS IS NOT RESISTED ON COMPANY'S HOUSE :Axe:
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

bagman wrote:
ALREADY HAVE :lol: AS YET , NO REPONCE, I THINK HE WILL BE TOO BUSY ATTEMPTING TO TAKE THE SITE DOWN BEFORE HMRC START ASKING QUESTIONS, REGARDING THE TAX AS THE BUSINESS IS NOT RESISTED ON COMPANY'S HOUSE :Axe:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

bagman wrote:I THINK HE WILL BE TOO BUSY ATTEMPTING TO TAKE THE SITE DOWN BEFORE HMRC START ASKING QUESTIONS, REGARDING THE TAX AS THE BUSINESS IS NOT RESISTED ON COMPANY'S HOUSE :Axe:
Why would a business name be registered at Companies House? It isn't a limited company, it's a trading name. Mind you, it would be a good idea to tell HMRC that he's moved, you never know what you might miss off HMRC if they don't have your current address.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote: Most professional people would treat them with respect .....me I'd throw it on the van!.
I just wish I'd phoned to ask if I could take a turn at pissing in the bin bags their stuff was returned in.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
bagman wrote:I THINK HE WILL BE TOO BUSY ATTEMPTING TO TAKE THE SITE DOWN BEFORE HMRC START ASKING QUESTIONS, REGARDING THE TAX AS THE BUSINESS IS NOT RESISTED ON COMPANY'S HOUSE :Axe:
Why would a business name be registered at Companies House? It isn't a limited company, it's a trading name. Mind you, it would be a good idea to tell HMRC that he's moved, you never know what you might miss off HMRC if they don't have your current address.
MY mistake , thought it was a limited company, :mouthshut:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

bagman wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote::haha:

Registrant's address:
3 fearn chase
carlton
NG4 1DN
United Kingdom

I wonder if he is called to assist does he have Michael of ye olde Bernacia, The Learned Ebert & Taylor with him, and Ceylon and countless morons waiting and shouting outside? :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

Having another look around I idly clicked on the sitemap and discovered a whole raft of previously hidden pages, many of which manage to shoehorn the vital importance of flooring inspection into other topics.

There are also several unintentionally funny pages of property advice.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I've seen better acting in soccer matches.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

schismatrix wrote:
Having another look around I idly clicked on the sitemap and discovered a whole raft of previously hidden pages, many of which manage to shoehorn the vital importance of flooring inspection into other topics.

There are also several unintentionally funny pages of property advice.
These are worth a read, a favourite so far is the first sentence here.
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.
:whistle:
schismatrix
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by schismatrix »

PeanutGallery wrote:These are worth a read, a favourite so far is the first sentence
Just wait 'til you get to the bottom of the list:
Remember these pointers to be a more responsible homeowner and keep your house in great condition!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Colin123 wrote:Well i have to say, he went down easy :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h1Y5tD ... freload=10
It's what basketball players call a "flop". And true to GOODFer subculture, the Youtube and its comments make the push out to be akin to an assault with a deadly weapon.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. . . decent folks don't want GOODFer losers anywhere around them. Ya' gotta figure that given a job and they'll pay back with phonied up workplace accidents. Give 'em a place to gather and they'll return the favor with fake injuries at the community center. Try to do business with 'em and they'll use GOODFer/freeman/sovcit legal theories to mess you over.

They're self-entitled, me-first eater/takers who never grew out of their over-indulged childhoods.

They write bad WeRe bank checks. They duck out on their mortgages, leave the power and light bill unpaid and pass the cost on to the rest of us.

But you have to give them credit, they are just smart enough to realize that a civil English society won't pistol whip their lazy arses and leave them in the gutter.

What they don't understand is that just because their society treats them with patience and restraint it doesn't follow they won't have a day of reckoning.

It's coming.

There is a case here.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Their supporters amaze me. One of the comments on Tom's webpage to the "man falling over video" says it all.
It was a push that cop looks a nasty piece of work.
Believe me son the baying crowd including the "women" were no oil paintings or angels.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol: