The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by YiamCross »

Pox wrote:
But I would love to read Ebert's version if someone could get it from Facebook for me?

I imagine it will be like watching a film and then reading the book afterwards and comparing what bits have been added/deleted/sensationalised or just made up.
https://www.facebook.com/download/14929 ... etails.pdf

Not sure if this will work if you don't have a facebook account. If not I'll think of something else.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote:
But I would love to read Ebert's version if someone could get it from Facebook for me?

I imagine it will be like watching a film and then reading the book afterwards and comparing what bits have been added/deleted/sensationalised or just made up.

Not sure if this will work if you don't have a facebook account. If not I'll think of something else.
I read this a few months ago, absolutely hilarious, well worth snickering over, especially the bit where theJudge vainly attempts to get them to provide mitigation. :Axe:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote:

I read this a few months ago, absolutely hilarious, well worth snickering over, especially the bit where theJudge vainly attempts to get them to provide mitigation. :Axe:
Just read it. Thank you Yiam, i had to remind myself a few times this was in a Court. The mitigation bits are hilarious, but the Judge was patient as a saint, how many warnings did he need he was about to go to prison if he didn't start helping himself. The Judge at various stages was acting like his defence lawyer desperately trying to be fair and keep him out of prison, but Ebert was just as determined he was going to prison. I laughed a lot.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote:

And yes, it is a prairie dog. I couldn't be bothered to spend too much time looking for the correct mammal and we have a lot more prairie dogs than we do beaver.

It has webbed toes and look at that tail, I'm calling it a Beaver....

Chili Dog thinks so, too, FWIW
:mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

And yes, it is a prairie dog. I couldn't be bothered to spend too much time looking for the correct mammal and we have a lot more prairie dogs than we do beaver.

This is just the usual confusion that occurs when I start nesting posts. My comment about prairie dogs was not about the picture shown above of a fine example of a patriotic Castor canadensis. I was referring to this picture;

Which I'd posted earlier. Notorial Dissent quite correctly called me on it by saying it was a prairie dog, not than a beaver.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

Greengrass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Greengrass »

YiamCross wrote:
Pox wrote:

Is this a long lost script from The Goon Show? Certainly gives todays script writers a run for their money.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

This is just the usual confusion that occurs when I start nesting posts. My comment about prairie dogs was not about the picture shown above of a fine example of a patriotic Castor canadensis. I was referring to this picture;

Which I'd posted earlier. Notorial Dissent quite correctly called me on it by saying it was a prairie dog, not than a beaver.
Can we get back on topic please and have less of this japery. The moderators will be annoyed.....oh wait.......
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Gregg wrote:

Can we get back on topic please and have less of this japery. The moderators will be annoyed.....oh wait.......

Hardcopy, it appears we both like Beavers, just different types....that's all.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
hardcopy wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote: Can we get back on topic please and have less of this japery. The moderators will be annoyed.....oh wait.......

Hardcopy, it appears we both like Beavers, just different types....that's all.
Yes, we all know about your last beaver episode, thank you very much.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hardopy, if it bothers you so greatly then please feel free to post something germane and Crawfordy. This topic has been largely an exercise in japery, on the part of the crawfords and their supporters, from the very beginning, so a little hilarity to fill in the vacuum that is life in Crawford land seems acceptable.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote:Hardopy, if it bothers you so greatly then please feel free to post something germane and Crawfordy. This topic has been largely an exercise in japery, on the part of the crawfords and their supporters, from the very beginning, so a little hilarity to fill in the vacuum that is life in Crawford land seems acceptable.

Exactly.

So, fine, let's return to the topic of the discussion. Did Tom go for a morning walk today? Did he go part-way on the bus? Does he use skim or whole milk? The world needs to know.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

notorial dissent wrote:Hardopy, if it bothers you so greatly then please feel free to post something germane and Crawfordy. This topic has been largely an exercise in japery, on the part of the crawfords and their supporters, from the very beginning, so a little hilarity to fill in the vacuum that is life in Crawford land seems acceptable.

I think we should try to stay on topic if we can, the beaver sequence was appalling and in no way "hilarious" . I came here for erudite and intelligent analysis of the Tom Crawford case, if we are to descend into japery at least let's make it funny. Peace
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Burnaby49 wrote:

Exactly.

So, fine, let's return to the topic of the discussion. Did Tom go for a morning walk today? Did he go part-way on the bus? Does he use skim or whole milk? The world needs to know.
I think he is lactose intolerant if I recall, so asking about milk is an irrelevance.
Are there any sane moderators around who can call a halt to this outbreak of japery please ?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

hardcopy wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:

Exactly.

I think he is lactose intolerant if I recall, so asking about milk is an irrelevance.
Are there any sane moderators around who can call a halt to this outbreak of japery please ?
That was actually not meant to be humorous. it was a serious comment about my view on the current state of this discussion. As far as I can see it served a purpose but that is effectively over. Tom has been kicked out of his home. The protests over that have stopped. He's been abandoned by the opportunists who exploited him for their own agendas. He's essentially been relegated to muttering in the background, desperate to stay relevant but events have moved on leaving him stranded. So what is there to report anymore? As I said, has he gone for a morning walk? Do you have anything more significant to add?

There are strands still in play. Ceylon's charges, Amanda's antics. However these are evolving away from being Fearn Chase specific. Ceylon has his own discussion. Perhaps Amanda deserves one too.

I didn't delete VampireLOREN's post because it was off-topic but because of its contents. As you can see he is still obsessing over that.

NG3

Post by NG3 »

Burnaby49 wrote:Perhaps Amanda deserves one too.
I think if the right "offer" came in she would be the most likely Crawford to become a player, not because she has the brains (she demonstrates very little in that department) but because she likes the attention and would enjoy being a queen bee.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Burnaby49 wrote:
hardcopy wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Exactly.

That was actually not meant to be humorous. it was a serious comment about my view on the current state of this discussion. As far as I can see it served a purpose but that is effectively over. Tom has been kicked out of his home. The protests over that have stopped. He's been abandoned by the opportunists who exploited him for their own agendas. He's essentially been relegated to muttering in the background, desperate to stay relevant but events have moved on leaving him stranded. So what is there to report anymore? As I said, has he gone for a morning walk? Do you have anything more significant to add?

There are strands still in play. Ceylon's charges, Amanda's antics. However these are evolving away from being Fearn Chase specific. Ceylon has his own discussion. Perhaps Amanda deserves one too.

I didn't delete VampireLOREN's post because it was off-topic but because of its contents. As you can see he is still obsessing over that.
Hey, that vampireLOREN guy has a right to feel aggrieved, a bit of lighthearted humour is always welcome, as long as it doesn't descend into full on japery then I think it should be tolerated, the wholesale comment deleting was a black day for Quatloosians.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

[quote="

I didn't delete VampireLOREN's post because it was off-topic but because of its contents. As you can see he is still obsessing over that.[/quote]

May I be allowed to retort?
There are a few things I obsess over....The female form, Food, Booze , Good Times and Humour certainly not an opinion voiced about me on an Online Forum. Feel free to voice any opinion you might have about me to anyone you think might care.
I merely pointed out that there remains happily incidents in life that are more productive than analysing the unfortunate Mrs Berry, and further pointed out that at no time did the said incident take place as you described it....or maybe that's how you imagined it?. May I remind you of a previous discussion, I pointed out to you move or delete anything I write, I really don't mind.
Thank you.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The lack of updates make me suspect they haven't received the final bill yet. Or the eviction costs have been greatly exaggerated and they did get some money from the sale of the house.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jeffrey wrote:The lack of updates make me suspect they haven't received the final bill yet. Or the eviction costs have been greatly exaggerated and they did get some money from the sale of the house.
No way did they get anything from the sale of the house. They owed £45k just on the mortgage, before any costs whatsoever. Also, they'd have told people they got some money out of the sale.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self