The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:[quote="

I didn't delete VampireLOREN's post because it was off-topic but because of its contents. As you can see he is still obsessing over that.

May I be allowed to retort?
There are a few things I obsess over....The female form, Food, Booze , Good Times and Humour certainly not an opinion voiced about me on an Online Forum. Feel free to voice any opinion you might have about me to anyone you think might care.
I merely pointed out that there remains happily incidents in life that are more productive than analysing the unfortunate Mrs Berry, and further pointed out that at no time did the said incident take place as you described it....or maybe that's how you imagined it?. May I remind you of a previous discussion, I pointed out to you move or delete anything I write, I really don't mind.
Thank you.[/quote] what was that incident that you are referring to, I don't recall it.
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:The lack of updates make me suspect they haven't received the final bill yet. Or the eviction costs have been greatly exaggerated and they did get some money from the sale of the house.
No way did they get anything from the sale of the house. They owed £45k just on the mortgage, before any costs whatsoever. Also, they'd have told people they got some money out of the sale.
The lack of updates makes me think that they HAVE received the final bill but have chosen not to go public - makes a change from going public with more lies :sarcasmon:

Out of interest, where have they 'told people' that they have got some money out of the sale'?

Sh*t - doesn't take much to be an admiral these days, does it ? Not sure it is warranted :thinking:
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Also, they'd have told people they got some money out of the sale.
Not necessarily. Even though they presented the letter from the moving company that hauled their stuff away after the eviction to identify where they'd like their stuff dropped off the Crawfords presented the position the company was just throwing away their possessions.

The Crawfords have displayed an incredibly high level of willingness to be dishonest even as they provide documents that clearly show their dishonesty.

Due to the Crawfords inclination towards dishonesty, I'm more inclined to bet on the odds that they'd claim "the banks stole everything" even after the Bank had written them a healthy cheque from the proceeds of the sale. The "healthy cheque", of course, would be in that alternate reality where the Crawfords efforts had not significantly depreciated the value of the property.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Malicious prosecutions? The woman is on video spitting on a cop and confessing to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:The lack of updates make me suspect they haven't received the final bill yet. Or the eviction costs have been greatly exaggerated and they did get some money from the sale of the house.
No way did they get anything from the sale of the house. They owed £45k just on the mortgage, before any costs whatsoever. Also, they'd have told people they got some money out of the sale.
The lack of updates makes me think that they HAVE received the final bill but have chosen not to go public - makes a change from going public with more lies :sarcasmon:

Out of interest, where have they 'told people' that they have got some money out of the sale'?

Sh*t - doesn't take much to be an admiral these days, does it ? Not sure it is warranted :thinking:
It is possible that Tom has realised that the eviction was proper and correct and that he didn't have a leg to stand on and caused all this trouble for himself and that having realised this he is trying to move on with what remains of his life for the benefit of his family. Well...it's possible, but not very likely.

The last major clamouring was for the warrant, that was why Ceylon and other idiots clambered onto the roof and disrupted life in Fearn Chase. We know that Tom got the warrant and we also know he never posted it, never disclosed it to his own supporters, that suggests that either Tom or his Guru's were unable to find holes in it or unable to argue against it. I would suggest that Mr Ebert would imagine it had some defect or other and would use this to keep Tom in the fight.

But recent events have started to indicate that Tom isn't in the fight any more, it seems that he's given up or that he is finding life a little bit harder now he's sans-bungalow. It's also possible that he is intentionally keeping a low profile until his court appearance, no doubt thinking that doing this would prevent the ghastly powers that be from scuppering his cunning plan to convince the jury that his house was stolen and get them to say he should have it back. Of course that is wild speculation. All we know is he's been uncharacteristically quiet in recent weeks and it's a bit boring. Come back Tom, we miss you and your hat.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Come back Tom, we miss you and your hat.
Not to mention Amanda and her adorable onesie.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Tom is over, or on the back burner. He was paying Taylor for his "advice" and I assume he stopped paying when he was evicted. Taylor and Ceylon etc allowed Tom to attend their meetings because it suited them, Tom was good at the "victim of the system" card but once his lie was exposed and the eviction happened, all we got was "I was robbed, the courts are corrupt, the Police are scumbags and I am getting my house back," and he was dropped.

Admin of the EFOTB group has been handed over to a 3rd party interloper and Amanda's outbursts have dried up to just the occasional 3 line miss spelt, caps lock key enhanced, rant, Craig fell off the radar a while back, Jay Brad's release from prison was also met with silence from the Crawfords.

Tom appears to have "left the building." Only time and maybe a final bill will tell us if he intends to return.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:Malicious prosecutions? The woman is on video spitting on a cop and confessing to it.
8 likes and 1 reply to that O'Deira post and that is in a closed group where tacit support for the Crawfords is the only posting allowed. The wheels really are coming off.

I assume O'Deira is driving this because it was his partner involved in the spitting incident, I thought she had already been to court, sounds like things did not go well (unsurprisingly) and she has to go back, anyone know?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bones

Post by Bones »

As this now appears to be over, I wanted to say a big thank you to Tom and Sue for what has been many many months of entertainment. I know you could not have done it without the help of Guy Taylor (Loves a pint), Michael O'Bernica (doesn't know what a amicus curiae is), Michael O'Darcia (loves a girl that spits), Mr Ebert (f.a.i.l.u.r.e spells win) and of course the pony tailed pedophile obsessed Mark "Ceylon" Haining (will promote any old shit on goodf for a fee).

I think the Crawford children also deserve a mention and an expression of thanks, I look back Amanda's onesie video with tears or joy, Craig's arrest is something I will remember for a long time.

Thanks to the Crawfords, we have been introduced to so many more idiots - The protest march and the "taking" of the roundabout in front of the Nottingham Post's offices - Special mention for the special idiots such as ginge, andy pears, tin stark. You have restored my faith in the old saying "There is one born every minute"

And Tom with regard to the equity that he could have received, with the help of the above, has proven once again that "A fool and his money are soon parted"

I give thanks to you all

In many ways, I feel the best is still yet to come with the court cases and hope justice is done and that on Christmas day, you are all tucking into you turkey and Christmas pudding as honoured guests at her majesty's pleasure.

It would have been nice if Amanda could have posted the warrant as she said that she would but the mere fact she hasn't really shows that not even Mr Ebert could "turn that frown upside down".

To the all the freetards in the world I thank you
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote: I assume O'Deira is driving this because it was his partner involved in the spitting incident, I thought she had already been to court, sounds like things did not go well (unsurprisingly) and she has to go back, anyone know?
She's been to court for a pre-trial case management hearing. Now she is awaiting trial, that can take a while so O'Deira has plenty of time to get as much evidence as he likes (which will probably be inadmissible because it doesn't directly relate to the charge and will instead be an attempt to prove that it was a protest of an unlawful act - which itself would only be mitigating circumstances and as such would be best raised after an early guilty plea) in order to try and "help"* her defence.

* By help I of course mean hinder and quite possibly get a contempt charge thrown on top for good measure. Wouldn't advise booking any holidays until the court decides how you'll be spending your time.
Warning may contain traces of nut
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

As it's gone quiet I think it's time to repost the Hiter reacts link again, in case any latecomers to the party missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiahA9wbzc0

Thanks again to Exiledscouser for the script.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:As this now appears to be over, I wanted to say a big thank you to Tom and Sue for what has been many many months of entertainment. I know you could not have done it without the help of Guy Taylor (Loves a pint), Michael O'Bernica (doesn't know what a amicus curiae is), Michael O'Darcia (loves a girl that spits), Mr Ebert (f.a.i.l.u.r.e spells win) and of course the pony tailed pedophile obsessed Mark "Ceylon" Haining (will promote any old shit on goodf for a fee).

I think the Crawford children also deserve a mention and an expression of thanks, I look back Amanda's onesie video with tears or joy, Craig's arrest is something I will remember for a long time.

Thanks to the Crawfords, we have been introduced to so many more idiots - The protest march and the "taking" of the roundabout in front of the Nottingham Post's offices - Special mention for the special idiots such as ginge, andy pears, tin stark. You have restored my faith in the old saying "There is one born every minute"

And Tom with regard to the equity that he could have received, with the help of the above, has proven once again that "A fool and his money are soon parted"

I give thanks to you all

In many ways, I feel the best is still yet to come with the court cases and hope justice is done and that on Christmas day, you are all tucking into you turkey and Christmas pudding as honoured guests at her majesty's pleasure.

It would have been nice if Amanda could have posted the warrant as she said that she would but the mere fact she hasn't really shows that not even Mr Ebert could "turn that frown upside down".

To the all the freetards in the world I thank you
I agree, and like all good things they come to an end. I too thank this wretched little man for the entertainment he bought
forth, just think just over a year ago he could have sold his bungalow say.....£135000, cleared his debts and have £90000 in the bank and be just where he is now......wherever that is? who really cares?. Nice one Tom :snicker:.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Stupidity is priceless, and expensive, as witness case in point.

At this point they are just yesterdays fish wrappings, query, do they still do that in UK??? If not substitute birdcage liner.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

It's a shame that Tom doesn't redeem himself by explaining to others in a similar situation that on no account should they try the doomed path that he traveled on.
He must know that he was trying it on with the bank, and was convinced by others that he was in a win situation which he was more than happy to believe.
The least he could do is warn others but I suspect he will set himself up as an advisor, much as Guy and Ebert with a history of fails to their names.
If he had bothered to read the sensible advice Quatloosians were offering he may still have a home.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Stupidity is priceless, and expensive, as witness case in point.

At this point they are just yesterdays fish wrappings, query, do they still do that in UK??? If not substitute birdcage liner.
I think "health and safety" now precludes the use of old newspaper as fish and chip wrappers. Apart from the final bill we will have to wait for the court hearings for more entertainment.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

hardcopy, FWIW, I do think Tom by this point has to have at least has a glimmer of what happened and went wrong, him, him, and him, and listening to the idiots who told him what he wanted to hear. As to him admitting he made a complete ass of himself and his family, I really don't expect it to happen. He wouldn't have gotten where he was if he weren't at least really stupid, and after things were explained to him in fairly clear and complete detail, towit, YOU screwed up, YOU messed up your mortgage early on, YOU then didn't pay your mortgage, and lastly YOU have wasted this and other court's time with YOUR nonsense. YOU LOSE, the bank gets the house, GET OUT. I really don't think they could have said it much clearer. He made the decisions that got him where he is, and I really don't think he strikes me as the type to admit an error.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Skeleton wrote: I assume O'Deira is driving this because it was his partner involved in the spitting incident, I thought she had already been to court, sounds like things did not go well (unsurprisingly) and she has to go back, anyone know?
She's been to court for a pre-trial case management hearing. Now she is awaiting trial, that can take a while so O'Deira has plenty of time to get as much evidence as he likes (which will probably be inadmissible because it doesn't directly relate to the charge and will instead be an attempt to prove that it was a protest of an unlawful act - which itself would only be mitigating circumstances and as such would be best raised after an early guilty plea) in order to try and "help"* her defence.

* By help I of course mean hinder and quite possibly get a contempt charge thrown on top for good measure. Wouldn't advise booking any holidays until the court decides how you'll be spending your time.
Ok Peanut, thanks, good info as ever. I was i admit pleased to see him get involved, he will undoubtedly make the situation worse.
mac
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by mac »

Has Taylor gone to ground?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

mac wrote:Has Taylor gone to ground?
No their was a FB post about a upcoming meeting (without Tom) a couple of days ago.