The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

#six
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by #six »

Ok - I'm confused now. Is BK also getting a copy of the transcript or is he taking credit for arranging it?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

IDIOT wrote:My God I cannot get through his interviews and audios without screaming at the screen willing him to speak coherently. Literally half of the time is taken up with his hesitations.
I thought he spoke quite clearly and consistently, it was just that that he took 18 minutes to say what could have been contained in about three Twitter messages. It's actually quite difficult to present on tape but he didn't do a bad job. Next time I'd recommend he writes out the core of what he wants to say in note form first and not digress from it (but not read a script - it takes a lot of skill to make reading a script sound good).

There does seem to be a tendency to present everything in audio or video today, and I do often wonder if consideration has been given as to if it is the best way to communicate a particular idea.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

#six wrote:Ok - I'm confused now. Is BK also getting a copy of the transcript or is he taking credit for arranging it?
Looks like he's got it on the strength of our funding whether that be full or partial funding I don't know but those that donated deserve first dibs I say.
Pox

Post by Pox »

#six wrote:Ok - I'm confused now. Is BK also getting a copy of the transcript or is he taking credit for arranging it?
Join the club - I am also confused :?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Pox wrote:https://soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1/t ... um=twitter

Is the cat out of the bag ? :thinking:

I think it is unfortunate that what has been planned has been leaked.
It's no secret, it's been discussed openly on here.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Pox wrote:
Me too. I have offered a donation with no instructions on how to pay. (I don't have Pay Pal).
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Forsyth wrote:
NYGman wrote: 0-5min - He claims that Tom tried to have the court clerk exclude Bradley from the court room claiming he was disruptive and he recorded in court.
5-10min - Says that judge didn't understand the application and apparently Tom's team couldn't explain it either (uncertain if this is subjective or if there will be comments from the judge to this effect in the transcript).
10-15min - The way Tom and Amanda have reported the hearing doesn't match his experience of watching it (hearing only, he was not able to stay for the judgement).
13min - Normal Wisdom gets name checked.
15-18min - Transcript being obtained.
18 min - A lot of what was said in court wasn't relevant to the application being made. I think this is called a "teaser" in the trade.
See that Bones? And I wasn't even trying.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Peter may have some advise for those wanting to send legal tender for the transcript
Bones

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Forsyth wrote:
NYGman wrote: 0-5min - He claims that Tom tried to have the court clerk exclude Bradley from the court room claiming he was disruptive and he recorded in court.
5-10min - Says that judge didn't understand the application and apparently Tom's team couldn't explain it either (uncertain if this is subjective or if there will be comments from the judge to this effect in the transcript).
10-15min - The way Tom and Amanda have reported the hearing doesn't match his experience of watching it (hearing only, he was not able to stay for the judgement).
13min - Normal Wisdom gets name checked.
15-18min - Transcript being obtained.
18 min - A lot of what was said in court wasn't relevant to the application being made. I think this is called a "teaser" in the trade.
See that Bones? And I wasn't even trying.
Does this forum have a dislike button ?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Yes, but it's only for the elite members, those of us who have been recognised in the appropriate manner.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote:Yes, but it's only for the elite members, those of us who have been recognised in the appropriate manner.
:haha:
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Yes, but it's only for the elite members, those of us who have been recognised in the appropriate manner.
I just KNEW there was a two tier system in operation, that fine chap hardcopy pointed it out.
He lost his password so can't post here anymore. Never mind
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Joinder wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
I just KNEW there was a two tier system in operation, that fine chap hardcopy pointed it out.
I believe someone can send the password or password reset to his registered email if that would help him, just PM a mod
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

NYGman wrote:
Joinder wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
I believe someone can send the password or password reset to his registered email if that would help him, just PM a mod
And IF HE HAS LOST access to the email, just make a new gmail and start again, just spell hard copy with a extra letter
Pox

Post by Pox »

wanglepin wrote:
Pox wrote:
Me too. I have offered a donation with no instructions on how to pay. (I don't have Pay Pal).
I don't have a PayPal account either so I sent a PM to YIam and he/she kindly sent me account details so I could just transfer my contribution.
Joinder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Joinder »

bagman wrote:
NYGman wrote:
Joinder wrote: I just KNEW there was a two tier system in operation, that fine chap hardcopy pointed it out.
And IF HE HAS LOST access to the email, just make a new gmail and start again, just spell hard copy with a extra letter
The dope did a factory reset on his iPad thing and lost everything. All because his Beatles vids were running slow.
Still, I'll have to do in his place.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote:Just gonna post this here since Hurst was with Crawford at the last hearing:

https://youtu.be/N0mLYkBCprE?t=1m17s

Common Law...the last stand against Tyranny! [John Hurst @ the Dignity Alliance]
This is a genocide against Europeans... we goyim are expendable... the hebes aren't seeking to wipe out africans yet
Edit: And at an hour 17 minutes they start discussing the protocols of the elders of zion.
There is little in the world more stupefying than either an Englishman or an American whining about the "tyranny" they are forced to live under. When I assume control as a true tyrant and Supreme Leader for Life of all Civilization, such lot will be gathered up and dropped at random in real tyrannical shitholes like Afghanistan, North Korea, maybe Iran (where we'll give them tattoos that identify them as Jews, even if they're not), in general someplace where they can live free of all the oppressive laws in the Western world that oppress them by protecting property and promoting a civil society.

Let them escape forever taxes in scenic Somalia, where they don't have income tax, police or people to bother you about your car insurance (of course, your health and life insurance you'll want to have paid up at all times) where instead of "constables" protecting commercial property (as if that's wrong) they have warlords and tribal juntas that protect regions from, well, someone else who wants to come in and steal what they were gonna steal. You don't pay taxes, at all, that's right! No taxes at all. Its just that on occasion a truckful of teenagers with AK47s will show up at your door, kill your pets, rape your wives and daughters, and steal everything worth more than used up paper products, leaving you alive solely so there'll still be someone there to rob next time. But hey, no one is gonna bother you about the zoning laws!

When I studied the American Revolution for the second time, (in England, BTW) I was struck by how audacious Mssrs Jefferson, Washington and Hancock et el were, to, in the 18th Century mind you, complain about the "tyranny" of George III and the British Parliament in a world where the only place less oppressive was possibly some island in the south pacific. Not only that, but as a colony that was weeks away by "express" sailing ship, it could be argued that the Americas were even less encumbered by government than the mother country. As for the taxes, it is lost on most Americans that the taxes we fought a war over were still lower, all things considered, than the taxes paid by comparable subjects in England.
Yes, all in all I sometimes think we should ask HRM Lillibit if she'd consider having us back into the Empire, because if you consider the Representation we now get and the taxes we now pay, the whole "No Taxation without Representation" doesn't really sound like such a bad idea.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote: Image
123 say they will be attending?

At 12:05 there was 12, with Tom scurrying up Mansfield Rd to make it 13 (it seems, as with paying his debts, Tom is always late).

Haining wasn't there, but I guess he might have been waiting for safety in numbers before showing his face (coward to the end).

& ironically, on the diagonal opposite corner to the "protest" was a known paedophile (mentioned because of the nature of the event and their obsession with the subject), who was feverishly texting someone about something.

I watched for about 15 minutes, then came home to get ready for my next stop, the City ground, which should be more entertaining than this lot, who appeared to be doing their best statue impressions.

There was no police in attendance, yet the small gathering look terrified of something.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

I watched for about 15 minutes, then came home to get ready for my next stop, the City ground, which should be more entertaining than this lot, who appeared to be doing their best statue impressions.

There was no police in attendance, yet the small gathering look terrified of something.[/quote]

There not used to being out unsupervised so all the open space may have startled them :shrug: :shock: :oops: :thinking: :snooty: :mouthshut:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

bagman wrote: There not used to being out unsupervised so all the open space may have startled them :shrug: :shock: :oops: :thinking: :snooty: :mouthshut:
It was weird. I don't know if there's been some falling out, or what, but there were a couple there who were acting visibly afraid every time a "civilian" passed, acting like they were expecting to be attacked, or something.

It stood out to me because protests generally embolden people, the spirit of the collective bolsters the courage.