The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Losleones »

That's a stunning victory. For a bloke in his autumnal yrs with little to no income & presumably not a pot to piss in, what a wonderful retirement he's going to enjoy courtesy of steering himself down the FMOTL path.

There must be a huge cock under that Panama he's been hiding. :shrug:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

That is a lot of cost he's incurred. Admittedly even more than I expected. I thought another 50k would have hit him hard, but 98.....

So as well as Jimmy were now going to have another bankruptcy hearing to look forward to!!!
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

letissier14 wrote:The full transcript of the latest failed judgment of the Crawfrauds has been received and everyone who has paid towards it will receive a copy within the next 24 hours.

Once everyone has received their copy, it will be made public

I will say that it looks like he has received the final bill as in the judgment he claims B&B are asking him for £98k and that's after the house had been sold
where did you hear that? I thought about £100K, so not too far off. So, not going to be in SMH for xmas, then. Not in any house, unless there are some kind people out there willing to let them stay in a spare room. They don't have much baggage.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

YiamCross wrote:
letissier14 wrote:The full transcript of the latest failed judgment of the Crawfrauds has been received and everyone who has paid towards it will receive a copy within the next 24 hours.

Once everyone has received their copy, it will be made public

I will say that it looks like he has received the final bill as in the judgment he claims B&B are asking him for £98k and that's after the house had been sold
where did you hear that? I thought about £100K, so not too far off. So, not going to be in SMH for xmas, then. Not in any house, unless there are some kind people out there willing to let them stay in a spare room. They don't have much baggage.
The transcript:

388. Mr Crawford : … £43,000, they sold the property for £55,000, they put no costs in after the last hearing, they now are asking another £98,000 on top of that with no accounts once again, they are acting as a fraudulent company
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Crawford Transcript is in!! And it's everything we hoped for and more.
If you put your hand in your pocket but haven't recieved your copy yet, then please email this begging asap and I'll sort it for you.
Here's a little taster.
6. Mr Justice Phillips : Right, Mr Justice Green made an order …
7. Mr Crawford : That was on the 18th.
8. Mr Justice Phillips : Yes. Right. And what do you say should have been served on you
then?
9. Mr Crawford : Well “the respondent shall file and serve evidence on the applicant and
the court by 4pm on 28th August.”
10. Mr Justice Phillips : Right, well didn’t you receive a witness statement from …
11. Mr Crawford : A witness statement, but they didn’t answer any of the points.
12. Mr Justice Phillips : No but it doesn’t require them to answer any points, it’s whatever
evidence they want to file in answer to your application.
13. Mr Crawford : Right, okay. That was my point, they answered nothing.
14. Mr Justice Phillips : Right, but in a sense the first thing you have to do is make your case.
Yes, Tom starts the way he means to go on. You couldn't make it up. And there's plenty more to come...
584. Mr Justice Phillips : Alright. Thank you all very much.
End of transcription
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

584 points. Well, that's my weekend entertainment sorted!
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, they can always go live with darling Amanda or that genius entrepreneur son of theirs when they get turfed out of Grannie's house, which is looking more and more likely. Pity he can't hit up his "advisers" for the money since it was their bad advice that got him in this mess, but I suspect they are even more broke than he is. If he'd had real legal advice he could have filed a malpractice claim, but not against those chumps, or is it chimps?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

£98k :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's fair to say people on this page were not far off estimating the costs against Tom, if this isn't a wake up to reality call to the freemen brigade I don't know what is. From rags to ruins or what? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

388. Mr Crawford : … £43,000, they sold the property for £55,000, they put no costs in after the last hearing, they now are asking another £98,000 on top of that with no accounts once again, they are acting as a fraudulent company
Tom does have some serious comprehension issues doesn't he? They don't need to put in a costs claim, it is covered in the mortgage agreement you signed but can't seem to read (and if you can't find it, have a search of the threads on here about you because it is repeated in there several times). I also seriously doubt UKAR/B&B sent Tom a letter saying: Dear Tom, you owe us £98,000. Yours sincerely B&B.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:Well, they can always go live with darling Amanda or that genius entrepreneur son of theirs when they get turfed out of Grannie's house, which is looking more and more likely. Pity he can't hit up his "advisers" for the money since it was their bad advice that got him in this mess, but I suspect they are even more broke than he is. If he'd had real legal advice he could have filed a malpractice claim, but not against those chumps, or is it chimps?
Actually I believe you can sue a McKenzie friend.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Tom does have some serious comprehension issues doesn't he? They don't need to put in a costs claim, it is covered in the mortgage agreement you signed but can't seem to read (and if you can't find it, have a search of the threads on here about you because it is repeated in there several times). I also seriously doubt UKAR/B&B sent Tom a letter saying: Dear Tom, you owe us £98,000. Yours sincerely B&B.
You are absolutely correct...

341. Mr West : I have no consequential applications in relation to costs the reason for that
being that the Bradley and Bingley will rely on its right to a contractual indemnity under the
mortgage conditions …
342. Mr Justice Phillips : So you have a balance on account don’t you?
343. Mr West : Yes. The reason for that being that the contractual indemnity is set out in the
mortgage conditions at pages 130 and 131 of the bundle and so in the … as is usual in
mortgage possession proceedings I make no application because I would simply add them
to the outstanding mortgage debt so I …
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

letissier14 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Tom does have some serious comprehension issues doesn't he? They don't need to put in a costs claim, it is covered in the mortgage agreement you signed but can't seem to read (and if you can't find it, have a search of the threads on here about you because it is repeated in there several times). I also seriously doubt UKAR/B&B sent Tom a letter saying: Dear Tom, you owe us £98,000. Yours sincerely B&B.
You are absolutely correct...

341. Mr West : I have no consequential applications in relation to costs the reason for that
being that the Bradley and Bingley will rely on its right to a contractual indemnity under the
mortgage conditions …
342. Mr Justice Phillips : So you have a balance on account don’t you?
343. Mr West : Yes. The reason for that being that the contractual indemnity is set out in the
mortgage conditions at pages 130 and 131 of the bundle and so in the … as is usual in
mortgage possession proceedings I make no application because I would simply add them
to the outstanding mortgage debt so I …
So who's had the last laugh... personally I would say UKAR / B&B :snicker:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Don't forget that £98 K is before the costs of this hearing have been added on. I think they'll break the 100K barrier easily before this is all over. Hope SMH is left in a fit state to cover the costs by the time thier "supporters" have finished occupying it.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Ninety Eight Thousand Pounds!!!!!!!! You can buy a house for that.
'Putin's left hand man'
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

B&B Lawyer wrote:as is usual in mortgage possession proceedings I make no application because I would simply add the (costs) to the outstanding mortgage debt…
Every time TC and his tribe of OPCA Gurus drag B&B back to Court, they end up paying their legal costs. After this latest debacle, Mr & Mrs Crawfraud are now jointly liable for £100k.

I think it's now inevitable that B&B will move for possession of Old Granny Crawfraud's Cottage, perhaps through bankruptcy proceedings. And I can see no reason why that would fail. But TC will fight it nonetheless, because he's stupid and belligerent.

By the end of this saga, Mr & Mrs Crawfraud will be absolutely ruined. They will have squandered a quarter of a million pounds on a Freeman ego trip for TC. Absolute madness.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:Ninety Eight Thousand Pounds!!!!!!!! You can buy a house for that.
Could almost buy 2 in Ferne Chase.....
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
Only if you're willing to settle for fixer-uppers with a Haining turd in the attic
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

NG3 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
Only if you're willing to settle for fixer-uppers with a Haining turd in the attic
Don't forget Craig's tissues...
'Putin's left hand man'
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

NG3 wrote: Only if you're willing to settle for fixer-uppers with a Haining turd in the attic
Well at least the police removed the larger one from the roof.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
388. Mr Crawford : … £43,000, they sold the property for £55,000, they put no costs in after the last hearing, they now are asking another £98,000 on top of that
So they got him into more debt free then. Well not entirely, Ceylon, Mark Haining took a finders fee and Taylor and Ebert charged for their forensic analysis of the court document; costs undisclosed.