The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Pox »

fat frank wrote:tom allegedly give them permission to go the roof top protest, and that allegedly came from one of the roof top 6
Not sure if this getting into the realms of sub judice? I think so too, let's keep it straight and wait for the court hearing.

But, what a fantastic defence :sarcasmon:

It could also drop Crawford right in it, as an accessory.

Crawford - no I didn't
Rooftop 6 - yes you did

Ad infinitum.....

The gift that keeps on giving.

And Hainings second post on this topic (http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 64&t=92912) suggests that there is even more to come.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pox wrote:
And Hainings second post on this topic (http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 64&t=92912) suggests that there is even more to come.
From that link...
Only those that want to listen to unsubstantiated rubbish will believe what people like you post.
And this year's More Front Than Woolworths Prize goes to... :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Not just more front than Woolworths, but likely the same fate.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Can you all just stop clucking away with wild speculation and guesses about what happened to Betty? That photo at Dante's is clearly not her. This is turning into an "I saw Elvis working at a Burger King" cult.

The truth is that after the eviction she'd had enough of the Crawford family. She craved more intellectual stimulation and mental challenges than they could provide. So she started a new life and got a white-collar job;

While undoubtedly young for the job, and perhaps less qualified than others in her field, Betty has been doing a bang-up job of attracting people to the @ChickenTreat Twitter account since taking it over last week.

"Betty the chicken is the real deal," raves CNN of her tweets. "Unlike those imposters, who rely on human interlocutors to actually, you know, tweet, Betty's down there in Australia doing the hard stuff herself."
She doesn't spell any better than Amanda but at her new job that's an advantage.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/chicken ... -1.3275977
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hi I am New to all this and i'm really worried my mum had her mortgage misold to her 7 years ago.
its interest only and up for renewall next year(i think)
i'm terrified she is going to lose her house, and have nothing to get another place.
I'll be amazed if that isn't a troll. Your mum got a dodgy mortgage in 2008? Right in the middle of lenders stopping lending to almost anyone? And it re-sets after 8 years? It doesn't sound like a UK mortgage for one and the timeline doesn't sound right, otherwise I believe it all. :sarcasmon:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery wrote:All he can realistically do now is to try and challenge the bill, which I don't think he will (I think instead he'll be fixated on getting the house back and will just ignore or otherwise fail to properly argue against the bankruptcy).
I think he will challenge the bill because it is about the only case that he will be permitted to bring. He will then screw it up by raising all the other points which have already been decided. Also, knowing Tom he will fuck about with the case for hours if not days in court. At the end of it all, the judge will find some minor accounting error where Tom is owed 50p and UKAR/B&B will add 6 hours in court and 40 hours prep by a barrister, solicitor and para-legal to Tom's bill.
Edited to add - this could be what Mark Haining is talking about. They have the bill from what Tom said in the court hearing, so the brains trust of failures and criminals will be working out how to appeal the costs and think that they can get the case re-heard and overturned.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

just declared tom and sue bankrupt and let the OR deal with the idiots,
Pox

Post by Pox »

Pox wrote:
fat frank wrote:tom allegedly give them permission to go the roof top protest, and that allegedly came from one of the roof top 6
Not sure if this getting into the realms of sub judice? I think so too, let's keep it straight and wait for the court hearing.

Crawford - no I didn't
Rooftop 6 - yes you did

Ad infinitum.....

I accept the red pen as justified but who did it?
The red pen police?
Just askin.
Me the scarlet pimpernel local moderator - ArthurWankspittle.
Moderators on here come in different colors depending on what forums they cover, seniority, position in the Illuminati etc.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Pox wrote:

Crawford - no I didn't
Rooftop 6 - yes you did

Ad infinitum.....

it was allegedly jay brad who said tom give him permission
Get with swing of it, frank.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

fat frank wrote:
Pox wrote:

Crawford - no I didn't
Rooftop 6 - yes you did

Ad infinitum.....

it was allegedly jay brad who said tom give him permission
Get with swing of it, frank.
Looks like they are buying it...... :wink:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I've found a video of Craig Crawfords car thats for sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-34Fdtg1dI
'Putin's left hand man'
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Meanwhile in Norfolk, England, a chap gets evicted from his home last week.

He has made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24VhGIEk-aQ in which he complains only two people turned up at the eviction to " help stop the bailiffs" LOL!!

In the video, you can see his mate Colin Johnson ( of the left ) from Great Yarmouth. Colin was at Tom's non eviction and May Court case.

You have to wonder whether they way TC has conducted himself has had the effect of wiping out the appetite for turning up to these evictions en masse. Way to go Tom, good work.
ArthurWankspittle

SoLongCeylon wrote:You have to wonder whether they way TC has conducted himself has had the effect of wiping out the appetite for turning up to these evictions en masse. Way to go Tom, good work.
You may have a point. Tom is probably the highest profile "victim" but the history of these events is such that the banks inevitably get the house, people get arrested and, in Tom's and some other cases, you find out after that you weren't told the whole truth. Compare this to some of the anti-airport expansion or squatter situations we have at the moment. Everyone is in it together, the chances of one person getting arrested are the same as anyone else. (Not "Can you go and retake my house for me".) People have one cause they are fighting for. No one is significantly out of line bringing in child abuse allegations and shouting "paedophile". No one has been lied to about the causes of the situation.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:You have to wonder whether they way TC has conducted himself has had the effect of wiping out the appetite for turning up to these evictions en masse. Way to go Tom, good work.
You may have a point. Tom is probably the highest profile "victim" but the history of these events is such that the banks inevitably get the house, people get arrested and, in Tom's and some other cases, you find out after that you weren't told the whole truth. Compare this to some of the anti-airport expansion or squatter situations we have at the moment. Everyone is in it together, the chances of one person getting arrested are the same as anyone else. (Not "Can you go and retake my house for me".) People have one cause they are fighting for. No one is significantly out of line bringing in child abuse allegations and shouting "paedophile". No one has been lied to about the causes of the situation.

the crawfords conned a lot of people in to helping them, and a lot wont fall for it again, there is a lot of shout outs for help on facebook and the first question people ask is "why is it getting repod" and most wont answer as it is usually for non payment
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Meanwhile in Norfolk, England, a chap gets evicted from his home last week.

He has made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24VhGIEk-aQ in which he complains only two people turned up at the eviction to " help stop the bailiffs" LOL!!

In the video, you can see his mate Colin Johnson ( of the left ) from Great Yarmouth. Colin was at Tom's non eviction and May Court case.

You have to wonder whether they way TC has conducted himself has had the effect of wiping out the appetite for turning up to these evictions en masse. Way to go Tom, good work.
He wanted to start a law degree, but couldn't get funding, somehow I don't think he'd have had much success with that endeavour. Largely because it would require him unlearning all the pseudo legal crap he's filled his head with. Equally even if he got a law degree of sorts that wouldn't mean he would be able to win his own case. Lawyers lose cases at court too and it's not so much who is arguing what as it is what is being argued.

I get that he's had a rough time of it lately but that is in the main his own fault, well he's blameless for his wife's demise. But other than that the remainder of his complaints are basically borne from his own inaction or ill action.

First off the property was repossessed, we don't know if it was a rental and he was behind with the rent or if he was behind with the mortgage (or even if it was a section 21 repossession in which case he would be eligible for assistance from the council). Secondly because his son seems to be under sixteen then he would qualify for emergency accommodation from the local council, although if following an investigation they rule him to be intentionally homeless he will need to find somewhere permanent to live.

As to his complaints, the first was that the warrant only allowed for reasonable force and that is not "steroid abusing bully boys" who left him bruised. This is a misunderstanding of the word "reasonable", it simply means a proportionate amount of force to deal with whatever situation presents itself. As such, if on being asked to leave, someone starts to walk towards the exit, it would be unreasonable to pick them up and carry them out however if they chose to sit down, it would be reasonable to pick them up and remove them. Reasonable also doesn't give any suggestion as to the physical condition of the bailiff, in fact I can see an argument for them to have physically intimidating physiques as this would likely prevent altercations.

His next complaint is that his son is now stuck wearing one set of clothes this again is the fathers fault. He knew he was scheduled to be repossessed but didn't take any steps, like packing a bag of clothes for his son, to deal with what would happen when he was evicted. Equally had he responded to the bailiffs without any excess histrionics and been reasonable towards them they would have allowed him to gather together any essential items that he would have needed.

His third complaint will most likely be that nobody turned up at court to help him. Again this will be his own fault, he hasn't given enough notice of time and his hope to recruit someone legally trained isn't going to work and will instead lead him to pin his hopes on a pseudo expert fraud like Ebert, who claims legal experience (and it is certainly true that he should by now know what doesn't work in court, although what he should know and what he does know are two very different beasts), and this is only going to set him further back and lead him to incur greater costs.
Warning may contain traces of nut
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Does this Norfolk case warrant (pardon the pun) its own thread to keep an eye on proceedings?
Pox

Post by Pox »

SoLongCeylon wrote: You have to wonder whether they way TC has conducted himself has had the effect of wiping out the appetite for turning up to these evictions en masse. Way to go Tom, good work.
The amount is support for TC was significantly more that for other eviction attempts and I think there are a number reasons for this -
1. In the beginning ( and right up to the day of the actual eviction) TC portrayed himself as a mild mannered, hard working family man who had suffered from prostate cancer and offered a 'nice cup of tea' for all. His demeanour created sympathy and to be fair, he spoke quite eloquently on his videos, calmly expressing how he felt he and his family had been wronged.
2. Nottingham is fairly central and easy to get to from other parts of the country.
3. Nottingham appears to be a bit of a hot bed and the place of residence of the likes of Haining and Rogue Male man etc.
4. The weather on all the eviction days was good.
5. He had no visible tattoos.
6. He wears a hat (always a sign of a good honest chap), not a hoodie.
7. He doesn't appear to wear T shirts with political or offensive messages on them.
8. He wears shoes not trainers.
9. He has been seen wearing a tie.
10. He doesn't have a pony tail.
11. He keeps chickens.

However, despite all of the above, he is still a liar and it is the fact that he has been shown to be a liar that has diminished the support of rent a mob at other evictions.

Makes you wonder if the the whole saga was created by a cartel of lenders as a lesson to others, like one of those false flags that they keep talking about on GOOFY?

Like you say, way to go Tom (and thanks).
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Good points Pox and agree. I would add he was very apt at the "poor me" act up as well.

Location is a good point. Their is little wonder (unless things have changed since i left) that their was little visiting support in Norfolk. Lovely place and nice people but getting in and out of the place especially by road is a nightmare. We sat with a broken Jet for 2 days at RAF Marham rather than hire a car to get back home. Trust me Marham is more in the middle of nowhere than any airbase in hot sandy places, it's only difference? Marham has grass.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

I bet Haining couldn't believe his luck when TC first posted on GOODF - someone who could attract a fair bit of public sympathy, willing to follow the advice of the GOODF "experts", and living just a couple of miles away.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

IDIOT wrote:Does this Norfolk case warrant (pardon the pun) its own thread to keep an eye on proceedings?
Yes, I think so. I'll create something separate to avoid complicating the Crawfraud thread.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.