The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by IDIOT »

I meant a thread about the case not Col Johnson.

Col is staunch and is rightly distanced from the regulars discussed on here such as Haining and Crawford.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

SoLongCeylon wrote:Meanwhile in Norfolk, England, a chap gets evicted from his home last week.

He has made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24VhGIEk-aQ in which he complains only two people turned up at the eviction to " help stop the bailiffs" LOL!!

In the video, you can see his mate Colin Johnson ( of the left ) from Great Yarmouth. Colin was at Tom's non eviction and May Court case.

You have to wonder whether they way TC has conducted himself has had the effect of wiping out the appetite for turning up to these evictions en masse. Way to go Tom, good work.
Why do the names Doug and Dinsdale keep coming into my head???

Surely this is not real, it must be a parody, wight? No human being could be this fucking stupid, wight? He does have one advantage over most of his fellow idiots, a functioning braincell, wight? He knows he's in proper trouble, wight?

The rallying call for the new revolution, whight, take it to their doorsteps, wight?

No keyboard warriors need apply, wight? Only those prepared to put their boots on, wight?

Honestly, if I were closer, wight, I'd be in Great Yarmouth for this one, wight, it promises to be proper funny. Wight?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:I've found a video of Craig Crawfords car thats for sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-34Fdtg1dI
I think what you've failed to comprehend here is that this is the short list for a replacement vehicle. He has to unload the hairdresser mobile to pay Ebert to prepare a defence in his upcoming court case and funds are a bit limited right now, what with the unexpected slow start to his greatest ever sales video promotion. Should have kept all that cash instead of throwing it into the breeze.

Fortunately, or should I say unfortunately, for Craig, Ebert will be available since his latest sentence for contempt of court will be served in December.

Yes, he's done it again, this time for some case his wife was involved with. Sadly I don't have the details but I'm sure one of the many Quatloos shills and agents out there will be able to access a database somewhere to reveal the gory details of Mrs Debora Ebert vs Mr Robert Maurice Cohen and Mrs Elizabeth Cohen, claim number HQ15X01867.

I wonder if Banksey ever has these problems with his spray can creations?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

YiamCross wrote:I wonder if Banksey ever has these problems with his spray can creations?
I wouldn't worry about Banksey, he has successfully lost his name ;) :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I wonder if Banksey ever has these problems with his spray can creations?
I wouldn't worry about Banksey, he has successfully lost his name ;) :sarcasmon:
And yet somehow the money finds its way to him... Must be Swallow. Or does he spit? I forget.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Tom has failed to persuade a real court that he should have his house back and he's reached the end of line when it comes to arguing that it should be returned (well he could try to get the case into the Supreme Court and then on to Europe, but I think any applications will be denied as having no real prospects of success).
Unfortunately, it makes perfect sense, according to their logic. Once the holocaust comparison has been made, the next obvious step is to file a claim at the Hague.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Pox wrote: 8. He wears shoes not trainers.
Huh? I thought in british usage, "trainer" was another term for sneaker. Now you're implying that they aren't shoes at all. So what are they, then?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

grixit wrote:Huh? I thought in british usage, "trainer" was another term for sneaker. Now you're implying that they aren't shoes at all. So what are they, then?
In the UK the term "dress shoe" is rarely encountered (though more common today than in the past), leaving the plain "shoe" to do double the work as both a general term for footwear as a whole and also as a more specific term which excludes casual shoes such as trainers (or sneakers, if you will), sandals and similar.
guilty

Post by guilty »

grixit wrote:
Huh? I thought in british usage, "trainer" was another term for sneaker. Now you're implying that they aren't shoes at all. So what are they, then?
Good old British values. Gentlemen wear polished leather shoes. Only the lower classes wear trainers.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

guilty wrote:
grixit wrote:
Good old British values. Gentlemen wear polished leather shoes. Only the lower classes wear trainers.
In court, yes.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

grixit wrote:
Trainers are sneakers. But whilst trainers would technically fall in the the shoes category, when people say shoes they often mean "proper shoes" I. E. Not trainers, sandals, pumps (different from trainers!) Etc
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
guilty

Post by guilty »

PeanutGallery wrote: His third complaint will most likely be that nobody turned up at court to help him. Again this will be his own fault, he hasn't given enough notice of time and his hope to recruit someone legally trained isn't going to work and will instead lead him to pin his hopes on a pseudo expert fraud like Ebert, who claims legal experience (and it is certainly true that he should by now know what doesn't work in court, although what he should know and what he does know are two very different beasts), and this is only going to set him further back and lead him to incur greater costs.
I don't see Jason on the daily list for Norwich Crown Court and there's nothing so far on the live listings. What is he going to Norwich CC for? To make a personal appeal to a judge in the corridor?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Pie and a pint in the Elwes Arms. A very nice pub, thouroughly recommend it. The pie has actual meat in it! No wonder Tom was so pissed off at being thrown out of his house around the corner. Oh, had a viewing there too. Nasty.

PS The rumours about Craig's tissues? Sadly I can report they're true. Feeling queasy now.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So that got very interesting very quickly.

Had a pleasant lunch in the Elwes Arms after viewing a potential property purchase and was preparing to drive off when a black Mondeo screeched to a halt in front of me then reversed back. Out from the window pops a camera phone and my curiosity was piqued.

Odd, I thought, then I recognised the face in the rear view mirror. It was Tom!!

I got out of my vehicle to find out what he wanted and it turned out he wanted to shout at me. Quite a lot....

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... GW-woM&s=1

I have my own version which starts from when I left the cab but finishes a bit earlier than theirs as my phone decided to freeze on me. I will upload it later but on the whole I think they made a better job of the video than I did. We at least know what they use NIcole for now...
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Holy crap, talk about one angry little family.

I think you did very well to stay calm.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

YiamCross wrote:So that got very interesting very quickly.

Had a pleasant lunch in the Elwes Arms after viewing a potential property purchase and was preparing to drive off when a black Mondeo screeched to a halt in front of me then reversed back. Out from the window pops a camera phone and my curiosity was piqued.

Odd, I thought, then I recognised the face in the rear view mirror. It was Tom!!

I got out of my vehicle to find out what he wanted and it turned out he wanted to shout at me. Quite a lot....

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... GW-woM&s=1

I have my own version which starts from when I left the cab but finishes a bit earlier than theirs as my phone decided to freeze on me. I will upload it later but on the whole I think they made a better job of the video than I did. We at least know what they use NIcole for now...
They really have lost it, haven't they? They didn't want to speak to you, obviously, they seemed more concerned with berating you. You really dealt with that well. Only tink that would have made it better, would have been to see you drive over their Mondeo, but then there would be repercussions, don't tell me you weren't tempted ;)

Just curious, how did they know who you were? Ho did they find you, and I have to say very cool ride, puts my Audi S4 Avant to shame...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I would agree. Both you and the Dog (who looked adorable) remained incredibly calm while Tom hurled a great deal of abuse your way. Out of interest how close were you to the Elwes when Tom started berating you? He might have been angry and dumb enough to have violated his bail conditions.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Wow you did well to keep your cool. Mr and Mrs Angry unmasked themselves.

The "poor old me" act can really be put to bed now. Tom also proved how stupid he is by contradicting himself at least three times.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

You can also see how the stress of the situation is getting to Tom. He's stuck on the point that Sue's mother had died (how long ago was that again?) and how you must be mentally ill. It reminded me a little of the video of John Sweeney blowing his rag at the Scientologists, you did better than Sweeney by staying calm!

I'd have been tempted to ask Tom where his hat was, after all you'd have known it wasn't in his house. In fact in the true traditions of the internet I'd have done loads of things that in reality I probably wouldn't have thought to do until long after the altercation.

It does make me want to schedule a viewing of the Crawford Crapshack now.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I plan to visit the Elwes Arms when I'm in Britain next summer. I hear the pies are well rated.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs