The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:I would agree. Both you and the Dog (who looked adorable) remained incredibly calm while Tom hurled a great deal of abuse your way. Out of interest how close were you to the Elwes when Tom started berating you? He might have been angry and dumb enough to have violated his bail conditions.
I only remained calm because I thought the dog had my back. Little did I know she was just sitting there enjoying the floor show.

I was parked across the road from the Elwes Arms. The thought crossed my mind to call the police and enquire about bail conditions but I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the video. I forgot the Crawfords were ably covering that for me
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What a piece of shit Tom is. I feel bad for even trying to come up with a scenario where he could merely be confused instead of a lying bastard.

Sue actually says at 2:30 "just because we made it public doesn't give you the right to..."

IT LITERALLY DOES. The Crawford's were publicly making serious accusations of fraud against B&B, a publicly owned company, the Nottingham police department, Nottingham city council, the Ombudsman and at least three separate Judges.

IF what the Crawford's were alleging was true it would be a huge scandal and it was in the public's best interest to verify whether or not it was true. We had every right to read the court judgements and transcripts and publish them.

The problem of course is that none of what the Crawford's claimed was true.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

YiamCross wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I would agree. Both you and the Dog (who looked adorable) remained incredibly calm while Tom hurled a great deal of abuse your way. Out of interest how close were you to the Elwes when Tom started berating you? He might have been angry and dumb enough to have violated his bail conditions.
I only remained calm because I thought the dog had my back. Little did I know she was just sitting there enjoying the floor show.

I was parked across the road from the Elwes Arms. The thought crossed my mind to call the police and enquire about bail conditions but I didn't want to interrupt the flow of the video. I forgot the Crawfords were ably covering that for me
Wow - that video brings this whole thing to life! Old Tom clearly still thinks he paid his mortgage - and whilst he did " pay his mortgage" for most of the term , what he doesn't get is that he didn't pay his mortgage off - the final and most important part I would say.

Well done for staying calm. If it were Haining harrassing you it would have been tempting to deliver a few right hooks to that ugly face of his before he had the chance to shout out Paedophile
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

Jeffrey wrote:What a piece of shit Tom is. I feel bad for even trying to come up with a scenario where he could merely be confused instead of a lying bastard.

Yiam - What did the guy in the street who Tom thought was with you say back? It sounds like Tom was kind of apologising a bit.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It's quite funny as Amanda over on EFOTB says that Yiam was acting really aggressively towards Tom

That's unusual for a Crawfraud to be lying

I still can't for the life of me understand why Tom Crawfraud and his vile family simply don't post up all the evidence showing all 300 mortgage payments and all 300 endowment policy payments that they made.

Not only would it prove that there were no arrears, but also that the mortgage had been fully paid up. After all Tom and his highly intelligent daughter keep telling us they can blow everyone's claim out of the water anytime they wish too. Any sane person would do this and prove beyond a shadow of doubt that this is a case of fraud against an innocent member of the public.

Of course this wont happen as Tom Crawfraud and the rest of his vile family don't have a single shred of evidence to prove their claim, just like the missing warrant, the missing & damaged furniture, and the missing chicken, something is missing from the Crawfrauds mentality and everything they say, and that would be the truth.

And as for Toms claim in the video that Bradley Knight made up the transcript of the latest judgment, why doesn't he phone the police about it, as this would be fraud and would be a really serious offence. No - he wont do that, because he knows he is lying and that the transcript is real, but hey ho, keep up the pretence for your dwindling supporters Tom.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Tom is a broken man, he has worked all his life and has nothing, he will end up a bankrupt homeless man,
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I have no sympathy for him.

I did at first, but not now after the way his family have abused others, and also the fact that they help others in similar positions to them, using the same old tried and tested methods that simply don't work and never will.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: I got out of my vehicle to find out what he wanted and it turned out he wanted to shout at me. Quite a lot....

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... GW-woM&s=1

I have my own version which starts from when I left the cab but finishes a bit earlier than theirs as my phone decided to freeze on me. I will upload it later but on the whole I think they made a better job of the video than I did.
He doesn't do himself any favours, does he?

If there had been a passing policeman, who reviewed that footage for evidence, it would have been Tom he'd have been speaking to afterwards.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I think tom needs a few years in a cell, he is a danger to him self and others, watch the video, he starts abusing a bloke walking past at the 2.30 mark, the bloke is a loon,
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NYGman wrote:I have to say very cool ride, puts my Audi S4 Avant to shame...
We all have custom shill-mobiles in the UK division.

What you probably can't see in that video is that it's a transformer, one simple click of a button and it turns into an evil bank!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

What a piece of work Tom turns out to be. Your family is being harassed but three of you sticking a camera in someone's face and abusing them isn't harassment? Yes Tom there must be a law somewhere that says if my mother in law dies then I can't be evicted from my house until I say so. Yes Tom you've been helping people, we don't know who but we can be sure with your advice they will sooner or later be worse off.
"Death List" WTF?
"I don't understand why you would do it" Simple Sue, we don't want people wasting money on scum like you, following your advice and losing money and their homes.
Well done for staying cool. I'd be dragging my dog out for an urgent walk and pee.
Did you get the number plate of the car? Got some things to check if you did. EF54 LLX?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

I notice he's blocked all comments for that Vid.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Very well handled indeed with 3 vile gob shites shovin cameras in you're face hurling abuse. Tom shows how utterly deranged he is at 2:20m accusing a passer by of being an accomplice & at 5:00m Sue to a startled lady pushing her bike "excuse me this man is harassing us," to which Yiam was i think pissing his sides over.

I'm guessing that SMH is in the vicinity of former Crawfraud Castle's location? Do we have an address?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

It was interesting I noticed that when Yiam asked "what lies" ? It seem to have stumped Crawford. I wouldn't have known where to start. But I would have fired off , - Tom,did you or did you not win your case? And was it a success!!!!1!!!!!, Are you still living at you repossessed home in Fearn Chase?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I have not got time to cut and paste them but their are some pretty dire threats and accusations being made on EFOTB over this encounter, and Amanda is right in there stirring the baying mob on. This is not what Tom what want i am sure but they are after blood.

Stay safe Yiam and i would suggest you report this encounter to the Police.

This could turn real ugly, really fast.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:Stay safe Yiam and i would suggest you report this encounter to the Police.

This is what I would recommend. Plus someone get a copy of the video before someone in the Crawford camp with a brain realises it is not a good idea and takes it down.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

fat frank wrote:Tom is a broken man, he has worked all his life and has nothing, he will end up a bankrupt homeless man,
And all with the help and assistance of Mark Haining ceylon and getoutofdebtfree.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Stay safe Yiam and i would suggest you report this encounter to the Police.

This is what I would recommend. Plus someone get a copy of the video before someone in the Crawford camp with a brain realises it is not a good idea and takes it down.

JUST DOWNLOADED IT,,,,,i will keep a copy and put a copy on google drive, so others can have the link if they want make a copy. :whistle:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I've got a copy plus the screenshots from EFOTB where Amanda is clearly inciting trouble
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote:I notice he's blocked all comments for that Vid.

They're not blocked on Hainings copy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NketxGboDVE