The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by guilty »

I am, quite honestly, shocked and stunned by the video I have just watched. I have been staring blindly at the screen for the past 20 minutes, hardly able to comprehend what I have witnessed.
I may be naïve, but until now I had considered Tom Crawford to be a fairly harmless old duffer who provided a few people with light entertainment. But this! This has stepped way over the mark. I am horrified by the family's words and actions - and I deal with problem families on a daily basis at work. This was unacceptable.
And they filmed it and published it themselves!
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Crawfraud has finally gone into total melt down.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

guilty wrote:I am, quite honestly, shocked and stunned by the video I have just watched. I have been staring blindly at the screen for the past 20 minutes, hardly able to comprehend what I have witnessed.
I may be naïve, but until now I had considered Tom Crawford to be a fairly harmless old duffer who provided a few people with light entertainment. But this! This has stepped way over the mark. I am horrified by the family's words and actions - and I deal with problem families on a daily basis at work. This was unacceptable.
He was spoke to appallingly & a lesser man would have been tempted to place the old fart on the road with their foot wedged on his noisy larynx. Ill health, lost home with no real assets & a huge debt to settle. Excellent work team Crawfraud, from hero to zero. :brickwall:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:
SoLongCeylon wrote:Meanwhile in Norfolk, England, a chap gets evicted from his home last week.

He has made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24VhGIEk-aQ in which he complains only two people turned up at the eviction to " help stop the bailiffs" LOL!!

In the video, you can see his mate Colin Johnson ( of the left ) from Great Yarmouth. Colin was at Tom's non eviction and May Court case.

You have to wonder whether they way TC has conducted himself has had the effect of wiping out the appetite for turning up to these evictions en masse. Way to go Tom, good work.
Why do the names Doug and Dinsdale keep coming into my head???

Surely this is not real, it must be a parody, wight? No human being could be this fucking stupid, wight? He does have one advantage over most of his fellow idiots, a functioning braincell, wight? He knows he's in proper trouble, wight?

The rallying call for the new revolution, whight, take it to their doorsteps, wight?

No keyboard warriors need apply, wight? Only those prepared to put their boots on, wight?

Honestly, if I were closer, wight, I'd be in Great Yarmouth for this one, wight, it promises to be proper funny. Wight?
Stone me.....just saw this Doug and Dinsdale Piranha!!!! yes .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Losleones wrote:
guilty wrote:I am, quite honestly, shocked and stunned by the video I have just watched. I have been staring blindly at the screen for the past 20 minutes, hardly able to comprehend what I have witnessed.
He was spoke to appallingly & a lesser man would have been tempted to place the old fart on the road with their foot wedged on his noisy larynx. Ill health, lost home with no real assets & a huge debt to settle. Excellent work team Crawfraud, from hero to zero. :brickwall:
Correction: hero to -£98,000.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... idgsfmrTIU

Oh dear Tom doesnt sound very happy, who is the guy they have confronted? Someone sounds very very unhappy
Last edited by timcurgenven1 on Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:So that got very interesting very quickly.

Had a pleasant lunch in the Elwes Arms after viewing a potential property purchase and was preparing to drive off when a black Mondeo screeched to a halt in front of me then reversed back. Out from the window pops a camera phone and my curiosity was piqued.

Odd, I thought, then I recognised the face in the rear view mirror. It was Tom!!

I got out of my vehicle to find out what he wanted and it turned out he wanted to shout at me. Quite a lot....

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... GW-woM&s=1

I have my own version which starts from when I left the cab but finishes a bit earlier than theirs as my phone decided to freeze on me. I will upload it later but on the whole I think they made a better job of the video than I did. We at least know what they use NIcole for now...
Yiam, you have done great work. I wonder how they knew it was you? it was jolly nice to see them all again did he start with " Hi my name is Tom.....you might have heard of me". Please post up your copy of the meeting.
Well Done and Thank You.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Oh dear Tom is accusing someone of having metal problems!!!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

vampireLOREN wrote: Yiam, you have done great work. I wonder how they knew it was you? it was jolly nice to see them all again did he start with " Hi my name is Tom.....you might have heard of me". Please post up your copy of the meeting.
Well Done and Thank You.
I was a bit miffed that Tom didn't have his 'lucky' hat on. Without his trademark headgear he could be any deranged homeless vagrant accosting people in the street.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

If anyone has access to places where any Crawford is inciting violence, harassment or retribution would they please make and keep copies showing dates and times. It is unlikely that anything will come of this but I would hope that, should the worst happen, we can have some background evidence.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Amanda spreading the lies on EFOTB of what happened

I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Oh jesus Tom has really lost it

Does anyone fancy a trip round fearn chase this afternoon.....
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Oh is anyone going to the auction?
guilty

Post by guilty »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Does anyone fancy a trip round fearn chase this afternoon.....
That's not permitted unless you are a Crawford supporter.
Barry Bolton Cheeky bastard isn't he, coming to your street?
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is this woman insane? The version of events she describes on EFOTB is completely contradicted by her father's own video.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:So that got very interesting very quickly.

Had a pleasant lunch in the Elwes Arms after viewing a potential property purchase and was preparing to drive off when a black Mondeo screeched to a halt in front of me then reversed back. Out from the window pops a camera phone and my curiosity was piqued.

Odd, I thought, then I recognised the face in the rear view mirror. It was Tom!!

I got out of my vehicle to find out what he wanted and it turned out he wanted to shout at me. Quite a lot....

https://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A ... GW-woM&s=1

I have my own version which starts from when I left the cab but finishes a bit earlier than theirs as my phone decided to freeze on me. I will upload it later but on the whole I think they made a better job of the video than I did. We at least know what they use NIcole for now...
I think I am missing something (quite a lot actually) here. What were you doing and how did Tom know that you or rather someone he would identify as one of his stalkers / trolls were there and where to find you?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Dear Amanda - filming in a public place that one of your family members happens to be in isn't harassment. Three people sticking cameras in someone's face on the street might be. Hope your dad wasn't too close to your ex-home that he was breaking his bail conditions. Also, tell your parents to stop lying and give up being professional victims. I hope that black Ford Mondeo EF54 LLX is correctly insured, you know, like the insurers knowing your current address and occupation.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

guilty wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:Does anyone fancy a trip round fearn chase this afternoon.....
That's not permitted unless you are a Crawford supporter.
Barry Bolton Cheeky bastard isn't he, coming to your street?
Yea but i fancy a pint and trip to Carlton.....
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It looks as though the Crawfords do not like the taste of their own medicine. They think it's OK for them and their GOOFy crew to stick their phones in other people's faces, film them and make it public by uploading it to youtube but woe betide anyone who does the same to them. Ignorant hypocrites.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I think I am missing something (quite a lot actually) here. What were you doing and how did Tom know that you or rather someone he would identify as one of his stalkers / trolls were there and where to find you?
Our mates at GCHQ contacted Yiam, obviously.
Sarah Hopewell Seems a lot of a co-incidence, that they just happened to be in Nottingham the day Nicole was going to the Elwes about a menu? I would question wether a phone is being hacked.... again
rumple wrote:They think it's OK for them and their GOOFy crew to stick their phones in other people's faces, film them and make it public by uploading it to youtube but woe betide anyone who does the same to them. Ignorant hypocrites.
But Yiam didn't do the same. So far, he hasn't uploaded anything.