The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by wanglepin »

AndyPandy wrote:Solicitor as they're in danger of losing their home, the response 'I don't trust solicitors' and can I use the freeman garbage route - translates into 'I've already seen a Solicitor and it's not good news so I'm now grasping at straws'!!?

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... cSqIIZ4WK0
I will be interested in any Goof reply's but I think those who normally advocate the freeman Goofer "path" will steer clear of this post. They have had a lot more than a bloody nose from Crawford's big "win". Not to mention the Ebert win eviction on top of it.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I am beginning to think Amanda herself is having some sort of breakdown and I am being serious.
None of them strike me as heavyweight intellectuals, Tom, Craig and Amanda all appear to be self-unemployed. Tom also appears to have severe difficulties read and understanding English and serious recollection problems, especially about endowment policies. Amanda is more in denial than Baghdad Bob. I honestly wonder if Nicole, Nicola, whatever she's called, is keeping out of this because she's actually normal and can see the reality of the state her family are in.
Agree with the heavyweight intellectuals remark because you would think Amanda would know better as she is a professional photographer.

http://www.sweetpeaandbell.com/#!home-page/c1bth

https://www.facebook.com/SweetpeaAndBell

I cant comment on how her business is doing but i can not imagine anybody reading her rants would be encouraged to use her services.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

Skeleton wrote:
NYGman wrote:
Skeleton wrote:No wonder she is in trouble, the Creditor chasing her, Everyday Loans, clearly displays a 74% (Variable) APR figure. What could possibly go wrong with taking a loan out from them?

http://www.everyday-loans.co.uk/
That rate is legal? Does it include the fees they charge too? I am sure once you tack on the inevitable late fees, you may clock much higher.
Its legal and people will pay it and take on the rigid repayment plan, their target market is people with low Credit ratings who would not get a loan from a normal provider, the bank etc. They have capped "Pay Day" loans in the UK now, maybe they need to look at these type of loans next.
http://www.theguardian.com/business/201 ... erest-rate from 5853% to 1509% APR
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote: This to me is Crawford trying to deflect the attention(he once craved) away from his own debacle.No doubt Crawford will start filling pages and pages with this kind of stuff as long as it takes the attention away from his massive failure.
I often suspected, with Tom, it wasn't so much about faith in the woo, more about faith in boots on the ground, especially after the first "victory".

I suspect he was never that confident he could win in court but the longer it went on for the more he started to believe the solution was to have his own private army, and to hold out indefinitely, and by doing so never having to face reality, or to have to admit the truth.

Losing physical possession of the house destroyed that notion.

He could believe that he could hold out while he was in the house, but he knows he can't get it back now he's out.

It is essentially over, he has lost, and that reality will be slowly seeping in, so I concur, with nowhere left to go he's in deflection mode.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
AndyPandy wrote:Solicitor as they're in danger of losing their home, the response 'I don't trust solicitors' and can I use the freeman garbage route - translates into 'I've already seen a Solicitor and it's not good news so I'm now grasping at straws'!!?

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... cSqIIZ4WK0
I will be interested in any Goof reply's but I think those who normally advocate the freeman Goofer "path" will steer clear of this post. They have had a lot more than a bloody nose from Crawford's big "win". Not to mention the Ebert win eviction on top of it.
The true believers of the woo will not like the fact she openly admits she is on the doorstep as a last resort and will try the legal entity trick to save her home. I think the majority of the replies will reflect that. A firm rebuttal as they say in woo land.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I am beginning to think Amanda herself is having some sort of breakdown and I am being serious.
None of them strike me as heavyweight intellectuals, Tom, Craig and Amanda all appear to be self-unemployed. Tom also appears to have severe difficulties read and understanding English and serious recollection problems, especially about endowment policies. Amanda is more in denial than Baghdad Bob. I honestly wonder if Nicole, Nicola, whatever she's called, is keeping out of this because she's actually normal and can see the reality of the state her family are in.
There is a whole strata of society that have difficulty managing their finances and who would struggle to read the documents and understand the issues involved in this case. Many would feel powerless and disenfranchised from those whom they feel wield influence over their lives. However, not all of them would react in the way that the Crawfords have.

In my opinion, a downside of the internet is that some people feels it it offers them "expertise" and apparent power without the tiresome need for education, a reasonable level of intelligence and sometimes mental health.

Exposing people like the Crawford's to such "internet experts" is an explosive mix and is, I really fear, an increasingly dangerous phenomenon.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Take you back to Tom's first post on GOODF, in April 2013, he knew he only had '4 months left in the house' it's been proven B&b didn't change the mortgage and they failed to pay the endowment policy, the house reposssessed and sold, completely brainwashed into this self pitying crap that's basically, cost them £100k

'Our question to you is can we send them a promissory note to clear our debts as we have only four months left in our house, will never rise that much money, if you have any ideas what we might be able to do, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot Tom.'
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
wanglepin wrote: This to me is Crawford trying to deflect the attention(he once craved) away from his own debacle.No doubt Crawford will start filling pages and pages with this kind of stuff as long as it takes the attention away from his massive failure.
I often suspected, with Tom, it wasn't so much about faith in the woo, more about faith in boots on the ground, especially after the first "victory".

I suspect he was never that confident he could win in court but the longer it went on for the more he started to believe the solution was to have his own private army, and to hold out indefinitely, and by doing so never having to face reality, or to have to admit the truth.

Losing physical possession of the house destroyed that notion.

He could believe that he could hold out while he was in the house, but he knows he can't get it back now he's out.

It is essentially over, he has lost, and that reality will be slowly seeping in, so I concur, with nowhere left to go he's in deflection mode.
I hope the reality of what he has done is sinking in and i cant see Ceylon etc throwing him a lifebelt this time round. I try to feel some sympathy for him but i can't when i remember his performance the day he was evicted. Yes he was upset and angry, but the language he used and his attitude toward the Police was frankly disgusting, as was his threats to use the assembled mob on the Security people and Removal Company. He came across to me as thoroughly nasty and deceitful, Susan's performance also did not help. I doubt that performance went unnoticed by Goofy high command and it is why i think they will try to quietly drop him, hence my question yesterday, run silent and hope the house issue quietly dies or go into attack mode and blame the goofy hierarchy for loosing him his home. Interesting times ahead.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote: I try to feel some sympathy for him but i can't when i remember his performance the day he was evicted. Yes he was upset and angry, but the language he used and his attitude toward the Police was frankly disgusting, as was his threats to use the assembled mob on the Security people and Removal Company. He came across to me as thoroughly nasty and deceitful, Susan's performance also did not help. I doubt that performance went unnoticed by Goofy high command and it is why i think they will try to quietly drop him, hence my question yesterday, run silent and hope the house issue quietly dies or go into attack mode and blame the goofy hierarchy for loosing him his home. Interesting times ahead.
I had sympathy with the plight he was in, even though it was his own fault, because the Crawford family are clearly not the sharpest tools in the toolbox, but it's his own behaviour, action, deceits, selfishness, and now the fact he appears complicit in perpetuating the cycle that has been eroding any sympathy any one had for him.

As usual Tom has been his own worst enemy.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: I try to feel some sympathy for him but i can't when i remember his performance the day he was evicted. Yes he was upset and angry, but the language he used and his attitude toward the Police was frankly disgusting, as was his threats to use the assembled mob on the Security people and Removal Company. He came across to me as thoroughly nasty and deceitful, Susan's performance also did not help. I doubt that performance went unnoticed by Goofy high command and it is why i think they will try to quietly drop him, hence my question yesterday, run silent and hope the house issue quietly dies or go into attack mode and blame the goofy hierarchy for loosing him his home. Interesting times ahead.
I had sympathy with the plight he was in, even though it was his own fault, because the Crawford family are clearly not the sharpest tools in the toolbox, but it's his own behaviour, action, deceits, selfishness, and now the fact he appears complicit in perpetuating the cycle that has been eroding any sympathy any one had for him.

Agreed mate Tom has been. I am convinced that if had gone and sought the proper legal advice and held his hands up to B&B in 2012 there is a very good chance he would still be in his house. Instead he chooses to post on Goodf and in doing so actually admits he knows the full extent of his mortgage arrears, own worst enemy indeed.
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NG3 wrote: I had sympathy with the plight he was in, even though it was his own fault, because the Crawford family are clearly not the sharpest tools in the toolbox, but it's his own behaviour, action, deceits, selfishness, and now the fact he appears complicit in perpetuating the cycle that has been eroding any sympathy any one had for him.

Not just Tom but the whole family (except for the strangley silent Nicole) has been completely vile.

Amanda; we've seen her constant stream of invective aimed at anyone who tries to point out the facts, and friends aren't spared when they're thrown out of the group as quickly as any passing stranger foolish enough to think they can use reason there.

Craig; not brave enough to get up on the roof of his dad's house but happy to manipulate others to do so but sadly too stupid to avoid arrest. Happy to cause someone who actually does help others to win in court to cancel an event which would provide useful advice to people in trouble.

Sue: very, very sweaty and happy to hurl abuse at anyone who gets in her way.

Tom; Proven serial liar who's starting up a consultancy with Guy Taylor and who knows who else to help others lose their homes and who knows what they'll be charging for their services.

Nicole; who is she, why is she so quiet, has she been silenced because some freak accident of nature gave her the intelligence to see that her parents are wrong?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

letissier14 wrote:I have actually gone past caring where the Crawfords end up now, my only concern with them is that they and their deluded supporters are offering help and advice to others with mortgage problems by using the same old and trusted methods that don't work, have never worked and will never work.
That's the same reason I joined this site. Except I think we should follow the Crawfords and show people where they end up, if we can use their failure to prevent others from following them to the same misfortune then I believe we will have done some good in the world.

For Tom it's too late, he lost a long time ago and he was able to build up a delusion that told him he'd won. The trouble with having a delusion like that is that the more reality encroaches the stronger the hold the delusion takes. I think he will go to his grave believing his lies and convinced of his imagined injustice.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

AndyPandy wrote:Take you back to Tom's first post on GOODF, in April 2013, he knew he only had '4 months left in the house' it's been proven B&b didn't change the mortgage and they failed to pay the endowment policy, the house reposssessed and sold, completely brainwashed into this self pitying crap that's basically, cost them £100k

'Our question to you is can we send them a promissory note to clear our debts as we have only four months left in our house, will never rise that much money, if you have any ideas what we might be able to do, any help will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot Tom.'
When I first read his post on GOODF part of me felt that he may be a vulnerable desperate individual searching the web for a solution to his past approaching repossession. However, reading the post more slowly I notice the he had PREVIOUSLY written to B&B using a letter provided to him by the 'Spaniard' from the White Rabbit droppings site. I feel sure that he (and by association his son and daughter) have been into Freeman woo woo for a very long time.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

YiamCross wrote:

Amanda; we've seen her constant stream of invective aimed at anyone who tries to point out the facts,
I have read quite a few of her posts now and it is really comical the way in which you manage to get right under her skin. I don't think you likes you very much.
Last edited by Bungle on Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

An interesting post from Lord Lucan, maybe Tom has told him he's going to sue Response UK for all the shit support he received.

Ady Sutcliffe
4 hrs ·
It's no good, I'm at my wits end, this really isn't working ...
No matter what I do or say, it still doesn't work...
I've tried and tried until I can't try any more, this really isn't for me...
You see, it appears that you need to have a certain level of mentality to be a shill/troll/bully/keyboard warrior ... Fortunately my mentality level is far above and beyond that wink emoticon
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:An interesting post from Lord Lucan, maybe Tom has told him he's going to sue Response UK for all the shit support he received.

Ady Sutcliffe
4 hrs ·
It's no good, I'm at my wits end, this really isn't working ...
No matter what I do or say, it still doesn't work...
I've tried and tried until I can't try any more, this really isn't for me...
You see, it appears that you need to have a certain level of mentality to be a shill/troll/bully/keyboard warrior ... Fortunately my mentality level is far above and beyond that wink emoticon

That went right over my head, perhaps it means something in context? Where did you find it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NEWSFLASH - Crawfords Fish Are Missing.

Tom updates us on Sue's e-mail to Walker Morris yesterday. As well as Betty their fish have also legged it :sarcasmon:
Just a little update to yesterday's e-mail sent by Sue to Ellen Maclean at Walker Morris about the whereabouts of Betty and the fish the e-mail resulted in...You guessed it zilc.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

The fish are old news. They were goldfish, and Nicole's IIRC.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:The fish are old news. They were goldfish, and Nicole's IIRC.
Yes i was being ironic. Tom had to add something to Sues email.