The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

letissier14
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by letissier14 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXEqG5EJ_0

6 min 46 secs in you can see Sue Crawford with a group of people including Ceylon who are abusing a woman in public, calling her a child killer.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXEqG5EJ_0

6 min 46 secs in you can see Sue Crawford with a group of people including Ceylon who are abusing a woman in public, calling her a child killer.
It was this case:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ev ... en-5414448

They were supporting the woman who abused her kids and made them say horrific lies.
Last edited by NG3 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXEqG5EJ_0

To be fair, she does not say a word and she actually looks quite shocked, who would not be at Ceylon in his usual position of bullying someone defenseless, hopefully she has learned a little about the twat Ceylon can be. They also walk toward her, proving she was with that group based on that evidence would be impossible.

Tom is way out of his depth, Sue is to but for completely different reasons.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
You won't see me defend the Crawford's often but I genuinely believe their actions are entirely self-centered and as such they have no clue about how nasty a circle of people they've surrounded themselves with.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Nine question marks this time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbZ7Q0g ... r_embedded
Don't know what this video is attempting to prove - other than Ceylon's poor spelling.
Hey, he was on the roof. A copy of the warrant was in the loft.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
You won't see me defend the Crawford's often but I genuinely believe their actions are entirely self-centered and as such they have no clue about how nasty a circle of people they've surrounded themselves with.
Fully agree mate, they have no concept that others may have a different agenda. Sue hopefully has learned from that day and will stay away. Tom is to full of his own importance to do so. I still feel sorry for the Crawfords and what has happened, but they could and should have stayed in that house. Sadly Tom had already fallen to the freeman woo, i think he was dabbling in it before his first post on goofy, and the inevitable happened. Certainly Craig and Amanda were dragged along for the ride, they knew nothing until the eviction happened, i find that sad. I find even sadder the way they have reacted, Craig is like the village idiot, but Amanda is just like her father, evil and a Scottish temper to go with it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

guilty wrote:Nine question marks this time.
Don't know what this video is attempting to prove - other than Ceylon's poor spelling.
Is that video not contempt of court viz publication of sub judice material?
Skeleton wrote: I find even sadder the way they have reacted, Craig is like the village idiot, but Amanda is just like her father, evil and a Scottish temper to go with it.
If it had been my father losing his house I'd have moved heaven and earth to get the facts and to protect him from these sharks.
Last edited by NG3 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Wonder how he has managed to upload this - thought their phones had been kept as evidence? - or maybe I dreamt this and it was just Gingers that had been confiscated?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:
Wonder how he has managed to upload this - thought their phones had been kept as evidence? - or maybe I dreamt this and it was just Gingers that had been confiscated?
Might have backed it up before phones were taken, sent it to their email, or a dropbox.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The Crawfords remind me of a relative, since passed, who was "directional impaired".

Given a choice of the way out of a large restaurant, the way down the block to the subway or the path over the mountain to the state highway she almost always make the wrong choice, got lost and had to call for help. You would think that the odds being what they are she would have gotten it right at least a few times.

At her funeral the family joked that St. Peter would have to walk her into the Pearly Gates lest she'd get turned around and end up in hell.

Well, when it comes to life choices this is the Crawfords.

All the way back to the time Tom and Sue decided they would stop paying the assurance policy, and probably before, this crew of misfits just can't help making the wrong choice.

Now with everything going wrong in the family Amanda and Tom have decide to physically track down their critics and file false reports to the police about the comments made on their FaceBook pages.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Is that rhys oakes in the hoodie at the begining?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I do love the irony of the Crawford's trying to threaten people with the police on the same day that their close friend and advisor is again trying to attack the police. Doubley amusing given that I suspect they are wrong on both arguments.

Moral of the story, two wrongs don't make a right, but if contradictory enough they can make a joke out of people.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Is that video not contempt of court viz publication of sub judice material?
Skeleton wrote: I find even sadder the way they have reacted, Craig is like the village idiot, but Amanda is just like her father, evil and a Scottish temper to go with it.
If it had been my father losing his house I'd have moved heaven and earth to get the facts and to protect him from these sharks.
Agreed that is what they should have done, but it is not what they did. Amanda has spat bile from day one, and that is all she seems capable of. Craig tried his best but he was clueless, he was easy meat for a live streamer like the ginger knob. I to would have gone about it a different way, but they simply do not have the tools or forethought to do so. Craigs "screw you" as he went on holiday said a lot, i seriously think the man has had enough from both sides.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

My suspicion is that the family has a tradition of wallowing in their victimhood hence Amanda and Craig lacked the skills as well as the psychological and emotional fortitude necessary to deal with the looming specter of the foreclosure of their father's house.

When stuff like this happens in families there is often at least one family member with the grit to step up, say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done.

The Crawford's have nobody like that.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
Agreed that is what they should have done, but it is not what they did. Amanda has spat bile from day one, and that is all she seems capable of. Craig tried his best but he was clueless, he was easy meat for a live streamer like the ginger knob. I to would have gone about it a different way, but they simply do not have the tools or forethought to do so. Craigs "screw you" as he went on holiday said a lot, i seriously think the man has had enough from both sides.
This is why I can't relate to people like the Crawford's, the kids don't do right by their parents, and their parents don't do right by them.

Like I said if it was my dad I would have moved heaven and earth, but flip it round, if my daughter was Amanda I wouldn't let her embarrass herself, like she does, and if Craig was my son, when he got nicked, I'd have gone to the police station and got him released with a caution.

If Tom had admitted his lies, and therefore Craig's ignorance, he'd have been cautioned with instruction to behave in future, and told to stay away from the house.

Tom's let his own son face trial, rather than admit his lies.

These people are messed up.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Just a reminder of Toms support from Ady Sutcliffe - Response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN1lw7TU1ls

Start 1m 41 s in
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

Tom now has copies of all warrants issued against his property.
Will he post them? Only time will tell.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

If they really want the police to help them, is this they best way to go about it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbZ7Q0gxriU
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Amanda 2 hrs ago in EFOTB

Amanda Pike: oh dear I hear we've rattled some cages with this. if they weren't bothered they'd not be speaking about it! haha as per usual bunch of half witts! nice to hear they are still stalking us! why you no have no lives of your own trolls?

We are speaking about your post as it is laughable :haha:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

letissier14 wrote:Amanda 2 hrs ago in EFOTB

Amanda Pike: oh dear I hear we've rattled some cages with this. if they weren't bothered they'd not be speaking about it! haha as per usual bunch of half witts! nice to hear they are still stalking us! why you no have no lives of your own trolls?
I can only assume she's referring to other people elsewhere because her comments don't tally with anything I've seen, it's either that or she's away with the same fairies that sprinkle magic fairy dust on Peter of England's re-money to give it worth.