The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Forsyth »

Amanda Pike wrote:Amanda Pike great stuff! i have been in contact with someone in here actually that has actually only about 2 weeks ago got their troll into court. i need to catch up with them but its got to stop x
There seems to have been a spate of them in court over the last couple of weeks: It would be interesting to know if Amanda's contact was related to one of these or if there are any more that I haven't noticed.
PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by PeanutGallery »

Given the Crawfords track record in court I am surprised that they want to get their "trolls" into an actual court of law. Shouldn't they convene a super secret grand jury of nutjobs so they can be sure to get the verdict they want, rather than the one they deserve. Of course said super secret nutjob verdict would be totally unenforceable, but they could parade it up and down for all the other nutters to see.

I mean, it's not like when they have convened a grand jury, said jury has failed to reach a verdict (apart from that one time when exactly that happened).

I'd also point out that their is a huge difference between getting someone into court and actually prevailing in that arena, in general my experience has been that if it is at all possible appearing in order to make an argument in any court (criminal or civil) is best avoided.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I look forward to the United States extraditing me to the UK to face trial.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

you can imagine tom down the police station, reporting the trolling,

"so what they saying Mr Crawford"
"they are saying we lost the court case, but we won and then you the police where blackmailed in to evicting us, as we got proof you are corrupt"
"so we are corrupt are we, homeless tom"
"yes you are, so will you help us please, they keep saying we lost"
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Jeffrey wrote:I look forward to the United States extraditing me to the UK to face trial.
Its a nice place for a holiday, we could show you some sights :)

Although better places to stay than Nottingham!
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Jeffrey wrote:I look forward to the United States extraditing me to the UK to face trial.
Its a nice place for a holiday, we could show you some sights :)

Although better places to stay than Nottingham!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I will happily come from Australia, but I only fly Business or First, and if it is winter forget it :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Ady Sutcliffe - response leader and Crawford man

Admitting that a warrant for eviction doesn't need a seal or wet ink signature - pity Guy or Tom didn't listen to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny4CVBrtJtI
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Skeleton wrote:I will happily come from Australia, but I only fly Business or First, and if it is winter forget it :)
You wont becoming for the cricket though will you :D
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:Ady Sutcliffe - response leader and Crawford man

Admitting that a warrant for eviction doesn't need a seal or wet ink signature - pity Guy or Tom didn't listen to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny4CVBrtJtI
That's an excellent video (apart from the annoying way he says "Naaah"). Pity none of his allies seem to have taken any notice.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I will happily come from Australia, but I only fly Business or First, and if it is winter forget it :)
You wont becoming for the cricket though will you :D
Same when England visit our great land, the pitches make all the difference, but you done ok even with out your man Kevin :mrgreen:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Agreed that is what they should have done, but it is not what they did. Amanda has spat bile from day one, and that is all she seems capable of. Craig tried his best but he was clueless, he was easy meat for a live streamer like the ginger knob. I to would have gone about it a different way, but they simply do not have the tools or forethought to do so. Craigs "screw you" as he went on holiday said a lot, i seriously think the man has had enough from both sides.
This is why I can't relate to people like the Crawford's, the kids don't do right by their parents, and their parents don't do right by them.

Like I said if it was my dad I would have moved heaven and earth, but flip it round, if my daughter was Amanda I wouldn't let her embarrass herself, like she does, and if Craig was my son, when he got nicked, I'd have gone to the police station and got him released with a caution.

If Tom had admitted his lies, and therefore Craig's ignorance, he'd have been cautioned with instruction to behave in future, and told to stay away from the house.

Tom's let his own son face trial, rather than admit his lies.

These people are messed up.
Just saw this NG and again you make a very good point, Tom must know deep down as must Sue that they were behind with the mortgage and the way they went about trying to resolve the situation ended up in failure and their eviction. I have to be careful because of upcoming court cases but he could and should have stopped Craig from going back to the house by explaining that fact. As you say Craig is going to trial because his father will never admit he is wrong and that he lied.

Tom will never change though, he is in this till the bitter end. It was great at the start when he and Ceylon etc had a lot of people fooled, Tom clearly enjoys the limelight and i think he started to believe his own lie. Now he simply wont admit he lied and accept that his "audience" have turned against him, i think bottom line that rankles Tom, he wants people to like him and tell him he is wonderful. Derbs video when he returns from court on "Victory day" Tom would have loved, sweeping into Fearn Close to his adoring fans like the President arriving at the White House. Pity the cavalcade ahead consisted of wheelie bins and not body guards though. :snicker:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

All the people using and changing the "i am Tom Crawford logo better watch out

Tom Crawford shared Tracy Thomas's post.
5 hrs
A reminder from our good friend Tracy regarding the Tom Crawford Logo just in case you missed her post when it was originally posted, thank you all for your support ...

Tracy Thomas‎TOM CRAWFORD SUPPORT GROUP HQ
Most know me so I will be direct THIS IS A WARNING...By all means use the "I am Tom Crawford" original logo thats what its for ....but should anyone I do not care who it is alter the main logo I will be annoyed and will do what I have spent the last 4 days doing ....I will report to facebook for copyrights violations and have them removed ..BE MY GUEST place colourful backgrounds use if for posters leaflets in its original format ...But do not alter wording in any way unless you have sought prior permission...Its not been fun having to threaten legal action to remove the vile images the trolls have created and turned it into abuse against the family ...We own all rights to image it is copyright protected ..I will trust me you do not want to tangle in court with me......other wise keep sharing it and keep displaying it in its original format........
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Colin123 wrote:All the people using and changing the "i am Tom Crawford logo better watch out

Tom Crawford shared Tracy Thomas's post.
5 hrs
A reminder from our good friend Tracy regarding the Tom Crawford Logo just in case you missed her post when it was originally posted, thank you all for your support ...

Tracy Thomas‎TOM CRAWFORD SUPPORT GROUP HQ
Most know me so I will be direct THIS IS A WARNING...By all means use the "I am Tom Crawford" original logo thats what its for ....but should anyone I do not care who it is alter the main logo I will be annoyed and will do what I have spent the last 4 days doing ....I will report to facebook for copyrights violations and have them removed ..BE MY GUEST place colourful backgrounds use if for posters leaflets in its original format ...But do not alter wording in any way unless you have sought prior permission...Its not been fun having to threaten legal action to remove the vile images the trolls have created and turned it into abuse against the family ...We own all rights to image it is copyright protected ..I will trust me you do not want to tangle in court with me......other wise keep sharing it and keep displaying it in its original format........
More proof their stupidity is endless and more proof they do not understand how Facebook works. Bring on your legal action Tom please do and lets get this sorted.

Standing by for another Amanda post, this one though is going to be a "biggie" the threatened legal action provoked no-one to stop posting anything so i expect dire threats the next time she posts.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Colin123 wrote:All the people using and changing the "i am Tom Crawford logo better watch out

.. ..I will trust me you do not want to tangle in court with me......other wise keep sharing it and keep displaying it in its original format........
She did this ages ago. I'd have been happy to discuss fair use with her in court but all she does is get facebook to remove the image. They don't enter into discussion about fair use in satirical applications, they just go ahead and remove it or block the account for continued "infractions" of their policies.

She must spend forever reporting people to Facebook. In fact none of them seem to have much to do except make empty threats and cause minor irritation where they can.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Colin123 wrote:trust me you do not want to tangle in court with me....
Given their track record in courts that's the funniest line ever.

Delusional would be an understatement.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

http://www.gofundme.com/t825k7ws

NO £20 OR £10 MINIMUM DONATION AT LEAST £100......FOR A GOOD OLD FASHIONED BENDER, TO END ALL BENDERS
Last edited by bagman on Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:

.. ..I will trust me you do not want to tangle in court with me......other wise keep sharing it and keep displaying it in its original format........
She did this ages ago. I'd have been happy to discuss fair use with her in court but all she does is get facebook to remove the image. They don't enter into discussion about fair use in satirical applications, they just go ahead and remove it or block the account for continued "infractions" of their policies.

She must spend forever reporting people to Facebook. In fact none of them seem to have much to do except make empty threats and cause minor irritation where they can.
I thought all Courts were corrupt, why then do they keep threatening Court action?? They just keep on adding to the comedy value :haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

bagman wrote:http://www.gofundme.com/t825k7ws

NO £20 OR £10 MINIMUM DONATION AT LEAST £100......FOR A GOOD OLD FASHIONED BENDER, TO END ALL BENDERS
I put £500 in but it's not showing up. Maybe GCHQ are not happy about you moonlighting?
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

YiamCross wrote:
bagman wrote:http://www.gofundme.com/t825k7ws

I put £500 in but it's not showing up. Maybe GCHQ are not happy about you moonlighting?
sorry forgot to mention we dont accept that fake money, we only accept we-re bank cheques, that other shit peter of England sells, and promissory notes, shit a wet ink signature and a seal made from virgins bones. AND SCRAP METAL :haha: