The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by YiamCross »

The heavyweights are backing Tom up in his bid to have the trolls persecuted prosecuted. We tremble.
Elizabeth Watson I'm relieved to hear you are getting on top of it and will certainly keep an eye out and trust it will all be curtailed quickly with a full resolution so the wrong-doers are absolutely bought to book
15 hrs · Like · 5
Incoherent to the last.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

NG3 wrote:
Colin123 wrote:trust me you do not want to tangle in court with me....
Given their track record in courts that's the funniest line ever.
Delusional would be an understatement.
Be careful, that's the "‎TOM CRAWFORD SUPPORT GROUP HQ" you're taking on. Not just a branch or subdivision, the elite HQ team.... :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: She did this ages ago. I'd have been happy to discuss fair use with her in court but all she does is get facebook to remove the image.
If you could be bothered (& I wouldn't be) you could file a malicious take down action against them because a) it ain't copyrighted & b) fair use.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

MARK GILLARD HAS ISSUED HIGH COURT QUEENS BENCH DIVISION PAPERS ON MARK "CAYLON"Imagehttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Bones

Post by Bones »

I have to give it to Amanda and the Crawford Clan - They are really good at tugging the heart strings of people of the less intelligent people out there. We have had everything from the evil banks, to the dead dog. Now we have the nasty trolls who keep posting evidence that Tom lost his court case. How dare anyone make such a claim.

I am guessing at the end of Tom's next video we will have the dramatic don don don don from Eastenders

Tom WON !!!!1!!! - he must have done as Guy Taylor and Tom both explained it 15 TIMES !!!1!!!! to the Nottingham post.

Amanda is doing nothing more than trying to deflect attention away from the fact that whilst she said the family would post the warrant, they still haven't.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

bagman wrote:MARK GILLARD HAS ISSUED HIGH COURT QUEENS BENCH DIVISION PAPERS ON MARK "CAYLON"Imagehttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
'Putin's left hand man'
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:I have to give it to Amanda and the Crawford Clan - They are really good at tugging the heart strings of people of the less intelligent people out there. We have had everything from the evil banks, to the dead dog. Now we have the nasty trolls who keep posting evidence that Tom lost his court case. How dare anyone make such a claim.

I am guessing at the end of Tom's next video we will have the dramatic don don don don from Eastenders

Tom WON !!!!1!!! - he must have done as Guy Taylor and Tom both explained it 15 TIMES !!!1!!!! to the Nottingham post.

Amanda is doing nothing more than trying to deflect attention away from the fact that whilst she said the family would post the warrant, they still haven't.
Tom is a past master at the "poor me" act. A facade that was blown wide open by his behaviour toward the Police etc on the day he was evicted. Now he seems to have dropped the "Hello My name is Tom Crowford," pause, look pityingly at camera, then continue act for a more direct approach. Both continue to fool some but the days of fooling many are gone, but that is what happens if you get caught telling lies.
Amanda is not interested in tugging the heart strings of anyone, if she does it is merely a by-product. She is in full attack mode the whole time and thinks she can blast away, anybody, anywhere at any time. I do not think her latest attack demanding action against those that point out her father lost and also lied have anything to do with diverting attention from the promised posting of the warrant, I don't think Amanda thinks like that, she simply does not have the capacity to.

Said warrant will make an appearance with all its faults revealed in time but I am guessing Tom is waiting until his own court case is dealt with. Important event for Tom, chance to get back in the public eye and make amends in Goofyland so I am hoping he heads down the freetard route of defence :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Looks like Tom is envious of Haining's court order and has decided to turn up the heat a bit to see Hining's injunction and raise him one restraining order.
Gordon Letissier
41 mins
I have just had Tom Crawford on the phone to me accusing me of harassing his family and suggesting I turn myself in. He was quite aggressive to me.
He said his case has nothing to do with anyone else but his family
I soon put him in his place and like the rest of the Crawfords he put the phone down on me.
The coward even withheld his phone number.
You couldn't make it up, could you? The man who has desperately grabbed any chance of publicity he can find and now he's claiming his case is private? Apparently it's not all over and the police know that. I expect they do and Tom Crawford is going to find out just how not over it is very soon now.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9107682 ... ment_reply
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

He also said the police have my number and will be coming to speak to me.

He also mentioned that as well as having my number he knew where I lived too.

Man is a deluded old fool who needs locking up
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

letissier14 wrote:He also said the police have my number and will be coming to speak to me.

I suppose the phone company is also after you, they know your number and your address.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:Looks like Tom is envious of Haining's court order and has decided to turn up the heat a bit to see Hining's injunction and raise him one restraining order.
Gordon Letissier
41 mins
I have just had Tom Crawford on the phone to me accusing me of harassing his family and suggesting I turn myself in. He was quite aggressive to me.
He said his case has nothing to do with anyone else but his family
I soon put him in his place and like the rest of the Crawfords he put the phone down on me.
The coward even withheld his phone number.
I am speechless.
The gall of the man and the double standards!.
Seems to me that he is lashing out wherever he can, selecting the wrong folks to lash out at in his frustration.
He needs to accept that it is game over, the blame lies at his door - period!

Makes me think of so called celebrities who sell their soul to the media for a cheap headline and then complain that their privacy has been invaded.
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:He also said the police have my number and will be coming to speak to me.

Think I would get the police to visit him.
Don't suppose you had the phone call recorded?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

No one I know ever talked about the Crawford's, until Tom started lying publicly about his house. I doubt anyone I know will ever talk about the Crawford's, once Tom's stopped lying publicly about his house.

If Tom really doesn't like people talking, instead of wasting police time (which he could eventually risk arrest for), he should look at the cause of the problem, and the obvious solution.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Pox wrote:

Think I would get the police to visit him.
Don't suppose you had the phone call recorded?
Didn't have the call recorder switched on. Have switched it on to record all calls now just in case he feels brave enough to call again.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

That will be Inspector Berryman who seems to be Tom's go to Policeman. He was the inspector who left a message on Tom's answer phone that Tom turned into a video, claiming the Inspector now knew on Tom's advice that it was a very serious matter and B&B were under investigation for fraud. The fool just makes things up as he goes along.

He reports you to the Police, the Police say "certainly Tom we will go and speak to him." He then rings you to warn you, your right he is deluded. His aggression should come as no surprise, it has always been there, his "act" just masks it most of the time. Why is he telling you he knows where you live? Tom "reports" you, then shoots himself in foot. Typical Tom.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

It was actually going quiet on the Crawfords, the house is gone, no Warrant in the disguise of a Unicorn was forthcoming, people were losing interest, then he makes a deliberately provoking telephone call.

I think these people have fallen in love with their own notoriety and want to be 'top of the list' in terms of discussions about their antics. 'Leave us Alone' what rot, that's the last thing on their attention seeking minds !

Tom Crawford in particular, appears addicted to being a 'victim', whether that's a victim of the banks, police, Judges, the Courts, so called Trolls and Shills, whilst that goes on he remains the centre of attention. :violin:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

In my opinion it just goes to prove that he is attention seeking and actually loves being in the limelight.

He couldn't even talk without trying to talk over me all the time.

His post on EFOTB about Inspector Berryman conducting a criminal investigation against the so called "trolls" has now been removed from EFOTB.

His plan to silence his critics by more lies and threats has obviously backfired on him. He should be careful as his behaviour is bordering on harassment to others.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:
And we all know where he doesn't live. :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

letissier14 wrote: His post on EFOTB about Inspector Berryman conducting a criminal investigation against the so called "trolls" has now been removed from EFOTB.
It's still there. It's just way, way down the page now. Colin123 posted the text on page 23 of this thread.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."