Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Post by FatGambit »

I'm not sure I'd admit tobeing involved 'in more traditional tourism', I always thought the Welsh's favourite, pastime involved sheep.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Well now we know how to do it... No more taxes, anyone?

Odd how the police and the rest of society don't seem to understand the law well enough to know they're not subject to statutes and all those other fiddly little aspects of life that require contributing to society. They seem to think that by saying help the homeless and grow free organic food they are making some kind of contribution to society and "sustaining" themselves.

They got it right with the last line though.
Elisabeth Nolson
19 mins · Edited
Ok everything is opened sourced now as the police stole my laptop
You need a live borne record from http://www.one-heaven.org
A share certificate after 28 days
You need a Pactum Vestium and an evidence of life and a last will and testament for dead entities death
You need to contribute five hours a week to dedicate to your community and that's the structure
You sack your trustees at HM treasury through queens bench and you take back your estate place it into your families trust and then administrate collectively as a community .. Just like a trust should. There now agents of corruption that's the formula, that's what we do and through that structure we don't need to tax anyone we sustain ourselves and now you can do it too and stop persecuting others stop paying tax show us the law that says paying is the law then show it to the corporations who don't.. Why don't they because they know more than you which is why your a minion mindset agent and they own a corporation .../
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

FatGambit wrote:I'm not sure I'd admit tobeing involved 'in more traditional tourism', I always thought the Welsh's favourite, pastime involved sheep.
And dining on seaweed .
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Getting a bit sketchy over in Land Trust land.
Elisabeth Nolson‎Land Council Uk / The Community Trusts
5 hrs ·
Paula and Omar Kalik colluded with council to steal old mans pension slandering and stealing as they went they have caused him to face eviction due to disclosure of assumption and screamed in people's faces those are the facts
We want the documentation of the harassment back or are you really the plants we now disks t you to be
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

YiamCross wrote:Getting a bit sketchy over in Land Trust land.
Elisabeth Nolson‎Land Council Uk / The Community Trusts
5 hrs ·
Paula and Omar Kalik colluded with council to steal old mans pension slandering and stealing as they went they have caused him to face eviction due to disclosure of assumption and screamed in people's faces those are the facts
We want the documentation of the harassment back or are you really the plants we now disks t you to be
Aside from the paranoid fear of punctuation, none of that makes any sense.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, less sense than usual, you mean. I suspect that something did indeed happen, that bears next to no relation to what ever it is they are claiming. They seem to have a real coherence and reality problem.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Life is full of surprises. For some people.
Carlo Blanco
9 hrs
Ok stopped paying a while back to leccy company due to extortionate billing et but yesterday a company turned up at the door with a false warrant (wrongly stamped & not signed) from the magistrates. I wouldn't let him in. Returned 20 mins later with the corporate police and would not budge dispite me proving to them that the warrant was not right. Cut a long story short and because a lock smith was waiting too after a 3 hour stand off with me alone with my 3 year old daughter and needing to leave the house for work (self employed) I had the choice of amicably letting them in or they were breaking in despite no joinder being given or sort. The warrant was against the property not the persons name. So now on a card meter! Forced to comply with a corrupt system. What can I do to remedy this?
What will their advice be?

a) Accept that you're now on a prepay meter and don't lose your payment card

b) Move somewhere else and try again, paying the bills this time

c) Buy your own meter, take theirs out because we all know that natural resources like electricity are all ours for free and "they" have no right to charge us for them.

Answers on a postcard, please.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Carlo Blanco wrote:Ok stopped paying a while back to leccy company due to extortionate billing et but yesterday a company turned up at the door with a false warrant (wrongly stamped & not signed) from the magistrates. I wouldn't let him in. Returned 20 mins later with the corporate police and would not budge dispite me proving to them that the warrant was not right. Cut a long story short and because a lock smith was waiting too after a 3 hour stand off with me alone with my 3 year old daughter and needing to leave the house for work (self employed) I had the choice of amicably letting them in or they were breaking in despite no joinder being given or sort. The warrant was against the property not the persons name. So now on a card meter! Forced to comply with a corrupt system. What can I do to remedy this?
Oh, that's just too funny. How many false ideas can one stupid person fit into one paragraph?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Mad as a box of frogs, nothing wrong with pre-pay meters, makes budgeting extremely easy (well as long as you don't have a £5000 debt on it to pay off).
longdog

Post by longdog »

FatGambit wrote:Mad as a box of frogs, nothing wrong with pre-pay meters, makes budgeting extremely easy (well as long as you don't have a £5000 debt on it to pay off).
Apart from being significantly more expensive.

That said they are very useful if you're not very good with money, and I'm not, then they are by far the best alternative. I have them for gas and electricity and don't mind them at all.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

longdog wrote:
FatGambit wrote:Mad as a box of frogs, nothing wrong with pre-pay meters, makes budgeting extremely easy (well as long as you don't have a £5000 debt on it to pay off).
Apart from being significantly more expensive.

That said they are very useful if you're not very good with money, and I'm not, then they are by far the best alternative. I have them for gas and electricity and don't mind them at all.
There are other issues too ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e__W0WRAYA
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I disagree with being over-priced, they're only over-priced if you don't do your research.

We pay exactly the same pence per kWh as other customers paying by direct debit (16.89p per kWh elec and 4.95p per whatever the gas rate is) with our supplier, and our standing charge is a big fat zero, it is for us the standing charge that makes the difference at our usage levels, British Gas for instance, even on other absolute best rate, are only a few pence cheaper, but still have a £90 standing charge which when you account for over the course of a year, would see us a worse off, even if paying by direct debit.

I'm on mobile so can't watch the video but assume it's referencing an incorrectly setup meter charging the wrong rate to the customer, ho hum, that works both ways lol.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

FatGambit wrote:I disagree with being over-priced, they're only over-priced if you don't do your research.

We pay exactly the same pence per kWh as other customers paying by direct debit (16.89p per kWh elec and 4.95p per whatever the gas rate is) with our supplier, and our standing charge is a big fat zero, it is for us the standing charge that makes the difference at our usage levels, British Gas for instance, even on other absolute best rate, are only a few pence cheaper, but still have a £90 standing charge which when you account for over the course of a year, would see us a worse off, even if paying by direct debit.

I'm on mobile so can't watch the video but assume it's referencing an incorrectly setup meter charging the wrong rate to the customer, ho hum, that works both ways lol.
Cost is just one of the issues being highlighted in the video. Those that jumped out at me were the problems that elderly and disabled people had in charging the keys and accessing poorly located meters to see how much credit they had and to insert the key. The video shows an old lady using two walking sticks whose meter is in a cupboard outside her house at floor level. Somehow she has to lay down on a bit of old carpet.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Yeah ours is not in the best place, but it's at least reasonably accessable and indoors.

I do agree on cost, they can be really expensive to run if you're with a bad supplier, I love it when the guys used to come around asking if we wanted to swap, they'd ask who we were with, I'd say, and they'd just be like 'OK I'll leave now'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Can I ask who you're with FG? I'm usually too lazy to think about changing suppliers but I'm feeling dynamic(ish.. sort of... by my standards) today. :)
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

I sent you a pm :)
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Oh dear, it's all getting too much for someone. Wonder what brought this latest tantrum on?
Elisabeth Nolson
Yesterday at 05:33 ·
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address ..
Of course she'd have to get a visa which I suspect is highly unlikely. Almost as unlikely as her having the cash for a ticket to get there.

Also dying to see how her theories go down with the Chinese authorities. I suspect AK 47s would quickly become incolved.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:Oh dear, it's all getting too much for someone. Wonder what brought this latest tantrum on?
A sudden realisation that you've been living in a dream-world and that what you have been doing has at best achieved nothing and at worst been disastrous perhaps?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Elisabeth Nolson
Yesterday at 05:33 ·
Going to Tibet now and deleting Facebook you have my email address ..
She'd be equally convincing if she'd said Going to Narnia and stepped into a wardrobe. Still, I needed a new sig. since my old one is no longer an unknown.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
FatGambit wrote:I disagree with being over-priced, they're only over-priced if you don't do your research.

Cost is just one of the issues being highlighted in the video. Those that jumped out at me were the problems that elderly and disabled people had in charging the keys and accessing poorly located meters to see how much credit they had and to insert the key. The video shows an old lady using two walking sticks whose meter is in a cupboard outside her house at floor level. Somehow she has to lay down on a bit of old carpet.
The video might have been more open if they had included some FmotL types, you know some bad debtors, or a nice lady like the JaiSoldier1. They must have hunted hard to find that old lady and I wonder why the Cit/Advice folk did not ask for her meter to be moved.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?