Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Land Council Trust mad AND bad?

Post by YiamCross »

longdog wrote:..........

I would've said mad but not bad were it not for the autocratic pseudo-law attitude and freeman bullshit.
It was the bit about being freed of all debts and £50k a year which rang my alarm bells. Still, on the bright side, it's more likely to attract those with nothing to give and every hope of taking than anyone with money to be parted from. On the whole, though, what with chainsaws at dawn when they were evicted I'm going to say the question mark over bad can now be removed.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:I love the technical detail in this drawing, might have been good enough to scrape a pass in a primary school science project but Concept proof?

Poor old Mr Majkic seems to think he's on to a winner by making his artificial lakes in a bent funnel shape as this is going to give the water more 'energy'. Now my knowledge of hydrodynamics is pretty superficial but even I know this isn't going to work.

I quite like the way he's illustrated the water gushing out of each reservoir missing the point that if you want to extract the maximum energy from a flow of water it should be trickling out, not gushing.

And where does that pipe at the bottom go to? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Actually... Having re-read that page on Mr Majkic's inventions I'm not sure it's not a parody.

He thinks this is thing, which bears a striking resemblance to my coffee maker, is going to power a ship...

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

longdog wrote: I quite like the way he's illustrated the water gushing out of each reservoir missing the point that if you want to extract the maximum energy from a flow of water it should be trickling out, not gushing.
I have a friend in Idaho who runs his power off hydro and it's all about controlled flow. He built it himself (I believe he's got some YouTube videos about it) and his isn't some super gushing waterfall, he uses quite a gentle run off from his natural water supply.

I did have about an hour lecture on the thing but if anyone wants answers I have to confess most of it didn't sink in.
And where does that pipe at the bottom go to? :shrug:
No clue :shrug:

But pipes and motors always look good and help sell ideas
guilty

Post by guilty »

longdog wrote: I quite like the way he's illustrated the water gushing out of each reservoir missing the point that if you want to extract the maximum energy from a flow of water it should be trickling out, not gushing.
If you want maximum energy, you don't let the water out at all. His design breaks the head (pressure) of the water at three points down the incline and makes it very inefficient.
A proper hydro-electric station would have a big reservoir at the top and a big reservoir at the bottom. During the day the water comes from the top and provides electricity which can be sold at peak prices. During the night you pump it back to the top at off-peak prices. It's profitable, but it ain't free.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote:
NG3 wrote:Scam?
Possibly, got to dig a little further first to find out one way or the other.
I would've said mad but not bad were it not for the autocratic pseudo-law attitude and freeman bullshit.
I agree. Total sympathy with any bunch of new-agers who quietly buy a run-down farm and try to create a better community based on turnip-hugging and crystal healing. They're living their lives as they want, on their own land and without any detriment to others.

This lot are not like that. They are squatting on someone else's land, no evidence of trying to grow crops or make a community, just a dilapidated shack wrapped in plastic. They boastfully seek publicity, whilst exercising blustering threats (and a chain saw!) to resist eviction. They lack any dignity or integrity.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Oh one of those. I remember watching a YouTube video of someone cranking up a machine and lighting three bulbs to resounding oohs and aahs from the assembled throng who were apparently quite oblivious to the fact that the machine was plugged into a socket on the wall. The name "Hopegirl" rings a bell.
And for those of you wanting more information on Hopegirl's scheme, including the escape to Morocco and the unspeakable crimes against interior decor that followed, there's a Q! thread here.
---
Morrand
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
I watched the video and that woman barely said anything intelligible in over 5 minutes.
She's saying nothing now Normal.. The video has gone.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

wanglepin wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:
I watched the video and that woman barely said anything intelligible in over 5 minutes.
She's saying nothing now Normal.. The video has gone.
Must have been a bad harvest!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Picking up speed with a high probability of burning up on re-entry. Any electricians out there who want to help with this scheme?

It's hard to get a handle on it but smart meters are out to get us, some tool of government control possibly? Anyone out there talk idiotese well enough to understand what their problem is with prepayment meters?

At any rate, lets's all replace "their " meters with ours, what could possibly go wrong?

This one is going to be a supernova in the firmament of crazy, no doubt about it. Worth going to her page to see just how crazy a person can get.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/landcouncil/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I will hazard a wild guess and say that they are going to replace their legitimate/legal meters with self owned one effectively stealing the gas and electric from the supplier whoever that happens to be. I don't know what hte UK law is, but here it is considered theft of services, and can be a felony, and the fines are quite nasty, as well as you losing your gas and electric without having a humungous deposit placed to cover future expenses. A really stupid stupid maneuver, and sounds very FOTLish. People go to jail here for that sort of thing, and what she is doing is conspiracy to commit fraud which gets even nastier.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dai Kiwi
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Dai Kiwi »

Very definitely theft of service. Also liable to end up with gas safety prosecution when discovered.

No registered gas fitter or electrician would touch a request like that with a bargepole. The meter on the end of the service point is usually owned by the utility or line company. Privately owned meters can be fitted by agreement with the supplier. Unless things have changed in the last few years, this was only done for commercial/industrial scale meters (e.g. 10 to 100s times the capacity of a household meter) and they are then fitted with a datalogger by the supplier - i.e. the 'smart' part of a smartmeter. Domestic capacity meters can be fitted privately after the supplier's meter - e.g. if you wanted to separately record consumption for two buildings or parts of buildings on the same supply - a granny flat, outbuilding, swimming pool, whatever.

I see the woman desperate to have her granddaughter's meters changed because they were making her sick said they were pre-payment meters. The only way those are coming out legally is by the debt being paid in full, the person paying a bond of 6 months use in advance, and going on payment by direct-debit. And only if she is polite to the person in the call-center.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:I will hazard a wild guess and say that they are going to replace their legitimate/legal meters with self owned one effectively stealing the gas and electric from the supplier whoever that happens to be. I don't know what hte UK law is, but here it is considered theft of services
Yes, same in UK. If they tamper with the meter it's an offence, and the house may end up being disconnected from the national grid. http://www.ukrpa.co.uk/ is the relevant organisation for reporting this.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:Picking up speed with a high probability of burning up on re-entry. Any electricians out there who want to help with this scheme?

It's hard to get a handle on it but smart meters are out to get us, some tool of government control possibly? Anyone out there talk idiotese well enough to understand what their problem is with prepayment meters?

At any rate, lets's all replace "their " meters with ours, what could possibly go wrong?

This one is going to be a supernova in the firmament of crazy, no doubt about it. Worth going to her page to see just how crazy a person can get.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/landcouncil/
Note the 'specially in Nottingham' quote. Is there something in the water in Nottingham as it seems to be producing more than it's fair share of nut jobs?? (With apologies to the normal residents of Nottingham).
NG3

Post by NG3 »

AndyPandy wrote:
Note the 'specially in Nottingham' quote. Is there something in the water in Nottingham as it seems to be producing more than it's fair share of nut jobs?? (With apologies to the normal residents of Nottingham).
No offence taken.

It's like anything, when a soft target is found it's exploited.

One house in your street burgled?

Chances of another being burgled are up considerably

Fallen for one mail fraud?

Chances of being targeted for others are up considerably

Word spreads and people like the path of least resistance

Unfortunately for Nottingham we've got an idiot on our doorstep whose narcissistic personality has made him ripe for manipulation and allowed people to open up a profitable marketplace that will now be targeted by every scam artist and crazy, until hostility levels rise and they retreat to a new path of least resistance, leaving behind a mess for the rest of us to clean up
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

It reads like a script from a BBC Radio 4 comedy Claire in the Community. It's not just about claiming land to pitch their polythene palaces on but they're fully signed up to the Sov/cit FOTL philosophy of not paying council tax or water rates and there seem to be regular calls for boots on the ground to fight various agencies attempting to gain access to supporters' houses to fit pre pay meters or claim goods.
Elisabeth Nolson
Yesterday at 12:19
I can vouch personally for the Non Disclosure it works yes they stole the caravan with me inside it but they could not hold me as they didn't have my joinder. Thank you to the trustees of this amazing trust and all the sovereign beings that make it up. Keep at it stick to it. Being a Buddhist also helps. This was done in a much different vibration than last time and we now have disheartened police officers wanting to know how they can be a part of this too. " how can we join ? " they asked. I will sit in a prison cell as long as is needed to demonstrate truth over deceit. I'm free and so you lovely lot .. Are you follow the structure stick to who you are really and create from a place of love and consideration for the lost souls supporting the nazis in their ignorance .. We do this for love remember lets not antagonise one another smile emoticon xx
Like Comment Share
Geoff Dykes and 50 others like this.

Elisabeth Nolson A commercial lien and a prosecution for the highway agent. For theft trespass and breach of the Community protection order x
Yesterday at 12:22 · Like · 2

Elisabeth Nolson A commercial lien and a prosecution for the highway agent. For theft trespass and breach of the Community protection order x 5 hours held hostage in their cell is quite a compensation claim .. They even had a mental health nurse wheeled out to "assess" me.. Let them do their assuming no definitive. No contract no corporate name:) x
Yesterday at 12:25 · Like · 2

Elisabeth Nolson I just got out the goats are starving they had no organic food or bottle water In the nick.. I have a few things to do love have you got my number x
Yesterday at 12:33 · Like · 1

Elisabeth Nolson Sent x
Yesterday at 12:35 · Like · 1
I guess the mental health nurse came over to their side along with the police. They're also beginning to show an unhealthy obsession with shills. No trolls on the scene yet but they will be along, no doubt about it.

Maybe now Ginger Chris has been disowned by the Crawfords he can rock along to some of these shows, seeing someone towed off in a caravan would have made excellent Youtube I think.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Elisabeth Nolson
Yesterday at 12:19
I can vouch personally for the Non Disclosure it works yes they stole the caravan with me inside it but they could not hold me as they didn't have my joinder.

What the .... ?? 'They stole my caravan with me inside', that's Carry on Camping isn't it ?? :haha:

Could someone please explain what a Joinder is? Is it even a word ?

Sorry, just looked it up,

In law, a joinder is the joining of two or more legal issues together. Procedurally, a joinder allows multiple issues to be heard in one hearing or trial and is done when the issues or parties involved overlap sufficiently to make the process more efficient or more fair. It helps courts avoid hearing the same facts multiple times or seeing the same parties return to court separately for each of their legal disputes. The term is also used in the realm of contracts to describe the joining of new parties to an existing agreement.

but how does it apply in woo woo land?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Joinder in Woo-Woo land means attaching the physical human being to the strawman (which does not exist).

The end-goal being to split the two so that the physical human being can get the benefits such as say housing while the strawman gets stuck with all the negatives, i.e. house payments and taxes.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Forget I am Tom Crawford, he doesn't want to free me of all my debts, he only wants me to free him from his. I am definitely Elizabeth Nolson, she's going to take on all my liabilities. That's what I call generous.
Elisabeth Nolson
20 mins
Here's a practical solution you can all use i had forgotten about, you may use my name at your address for all your liabilities and then they can come to me for discharging them. I am going to talk to the Trustees about using Land Council on your accounts instead as well in order to remove your "liar abilities ) for you.... just like a council should .. but are not ...I would like to offer my birth certificate trust up for you all to use to discharge your debts through. Can someone coming to the meeting at Redcar tomorrow bring some video equipment so those that don't get there can get a chance to see how once we upload it to the beneficiaries area of the new website ... please ?
Actually, it's kind of tempting, don't you think... Ahhhhhh, now I see how they suck new marks into their schemes.
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

AndyPandy wrote:but how does [joinder] apply in woo woo land?
That's easy to answer (you just need to separate yourself from reality for a moment):
  • It attaches your physical being to the ephemeral legal being
Unfortunately for the OPCA crowd, that requires a reality where the two beings are separate.

As sad as it is for them, in this reality it means while their ephemeral being is all naughty and going off and committing crimes, it's their physical being that will serve the time in prison.